Homebrew Update 11.1 and Homebrew

Maishul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay just wanted to make sure since I'm on a9lh, can I update? I play Pokemon with my girlfriend and was just curious.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@Princess Emily Yes it works, but all the others you say are patched, in the case of SmileBASIC it is impossible to fix since it can"t be launched in 11.1.0-X
@Tenshi_Okami Well stickerhax works without problem in 11.1.0-X if that version is installed. By the way Paper Mario: Sticker Star don"t have PASLR in 11.1.0-X so you can install it in 11.1.0-X with another entry point.

MrFake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stickerhax works, just tested and loads. Luma3ds + a9lh works fine, no problems. Although BootNTR does NOT work.

thegameksk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since menuhax isnt working, what can I replace it with? Im currently running reinand 10.7 and I want to update to get this months poke giveaway.

Last edited by thegameksk,

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a question, for OOThax, can I just download the starter kit and use the installer to install the hax for 11.1, or do I have to download the otherapp payload and shove it into my OOT cart?

gold lightning

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since menuhax isnt working, what can I replace it with? Im currently running reinand 10.7 and I want to update to get this months poke giveaway.

Seeing as you are running custom firmware, your best option is to install the homebrew launcher loader. https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases
This is a cia for the hbl that will help keep you from being reliant on entrypoints other than your cfw itself.

Reactions: thegameksk

thegameksk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a question, for OOThax, can I just download the starter kit and use the installer to install the hax for 11.1, or do I have to download the otherapp payload and shove it into my OOT cart?
I installed oothax by the oot installer. I used another system though since I stupidly updated without realizing it

Reactions: jagerstaffel

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oothax update help: i go into oothax installer to try getting the 11.1.0-34u payload but when i launch it, it stops at a brownish yellow bottom screen.i have not updated my system to the new version yet,it is still on 11.0.idk why this is,help?

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, ok. so i have to manually install the new payload to use oothax on 11.1, correct?( what i mean by manually, i mean physically take out the old payload from the sd card on the pc & insert the new one.) also, where can i get the new oothax payload? all i see is the homebrew main type of one unless tht is it.

Last edited by Portal2player56,

pokemonshuffler12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is freakyhax working, i used the otherapp bin, got it to 11.1, and still it crshes the game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Confirming steelhax working on 11.1.0-34 firmware with new otherapp payload on SD Card.
is it named the same as on the site, because i tried naming it the same on the site, as steelhax_,,,,bin, and still dint work. the version is 11.1.-34

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • OmDRetro @ OmDRetro:
    @Xdqwerty HM...

If the cat girl leaves, my kokoro dies a little.

If I piss off the cat grill friend, I get no food and he's likely to grill me.

There's just no winning here 😂
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @OmDRetro, good point
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Anyone play Little Kitty, Big City?
    My kitty was watching me play. <3 <3 <3
    its a game that came out a few days ago. Its on Game Pass too.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, but what is the game about?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Never heard of it. Any good?
    You control a kitten. You fall out the window and have to make your way back home. Solve some light puzzles, do cat things like knock stuff over and steal things, trip people up when theyre walking, pounce on birds, complete goals/tasks etc. in the process of getting back to your home.
    +1
    I think ones enjoyment would depend on how much a person loves cats. :)
    +1
    Theres my kitty watching me play.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I'm a cat person so this game must be for me. :D
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, sounds kinda neat
    @SylverReZ It's short but adorable imo. Im a HUGE cat lover.Can be completed in a couple of hours if just going for the main goals. But can be stretched out a good deal by exploring and doing everything there is to do and see.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, like a cat gta?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Reminds me of a similar game called "Neko Atsume", similar to Nintendogs but you look after cats.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, wasnt there an official nintendogs game with cats for the 3ds?
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot it down.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed...