Homebrew Update 11.9 and Homebrew

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We get the first actual feature update since 9.6 and people still complain?

G7ONgLB.png

Feature update you say ? :unsure:
only hotspot zone changes (probably again shutting down the last master servers, ) they updated the N3DS Web browser CVer/Nver No feature update here.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
G7ONgLB.png

Feature update you say ? :unsure:
only hotspot zone changes (probably again shutting down the last master servers, ) they updated the N3DS Web browser CVer/Nver No feature update here.
The most reliable source, eh? :D
Go on github (or other tls 1.2 only website) and enjoy :)

(No, it won't fix your older downloader homebrews, only the browser and not the system http driver was updated)

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stickerhax still works on N3DS 11.9U with the 11.7 otherapp.bin. (Good ol' Stickerhax.)

Probably anything else that uses otherapp.bin (including oot3dhax) will still work as well.

Last edited by Kwyjor,
Reactions: Itzumi

SerjTargarien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So does this mean that we can let our CFW homebrewed New 3ds just update without any further changes to the system and everything will just keep working as expected? No Luma reinstallation or anything else necessary?

Sorry if this is already answered someplace else, I'm new to the 3DS scene and it wasn't clear to me after reading through the thread.

JonnyLawless420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm seedminer viability as I just used that method to mod my daughters new (old) 2DS. (Shh she don't know yet). And before you ask I did not try frog hacks I just went with what I already knew. So someone else will have to report back regarding froghacks.

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does this mean that we can let our CFW homebrewed New 3ds just update without any further changes to the system and everything will just keep working as expected? No Luma reinstallation or anything else necessary?

Sorry if this is already answered someplace else, I'm new to the 3DS scene and it wasn't clear to me after reading through the thread.

Yes, you can safely update without any worries. I updated my CFW New 3DS and everything is working as usual.

SirMikeee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to reset my sd card, cuz i suck and am a nub but it seems the payload or something doesnt work
everything i click in homebrew gives me a red screen.

Idk for sure if this is it but thinks so, plz tell me if i screwed something else up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A quick question..

Can I still install cfw on 11.9?
If been strugeling with it keep getting red screen in homebrew

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meone give me a tutorial on how to get the homebrew menu and install fbi

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry, I meant to say can someone give me a tutorial on how to get the homebrew menu and install fbi

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo claims the last remaining Nintendo Zone in the USA is in New York City.

13872629_10157221965430483_8079717472150113047_n.jpg

buuuuutttttt luummmmmstarrrrrrrr, only 6 people died......can we keep it?

Seriously, why doesn't Nintendo "world"/"store NY" just have all the random shit (like N-zone) on the first floor, in a corner, waiting to have hot, stale breath undulating on the screen?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
everything i click in homebrew gives me a red screen.

Idk for sure if this is it but thinks so, plz tell me if i screwed something else up.
Like it says at http://steelminer.jisagi.net/ , if you're getting a red screen, you probably don't have boot.3dsx on the root of your SD card.

If you have difficulty following instructions then this is probably not for you.

Sorry, I meant to say can someone give me a tutorial on how to get the homebrew menu and install fbi
I don't want bootstrap9 but thx anyway for the neat website
You do realize it's quite impossible to install FBI if you don't have bootstrap9?

Reactions: Itzumi

KuroGentei

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kuro.today
XP
Country
Germany
I have two confirmed cases where update 11.9 has been removed from the BS9 and replaced with the original Firm0.

The 3DS was then started normally without cfw.

With NTRboot B9S had to be reinstalled so that B9S or Godmode9 can be set as a bootloader.

Can that also be confirmed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night