• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

U.S. Supreme Court set to overturn Roe v. Wade abortion rights decision

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
reminder that this will no ban abortion and will fall
Every asshole who thinks banning abortion is a good idea should be forced to adopt two to three kids each. The foster care system is already overwhelmed, so put up or shut up.
good thing the supreme court is not banning anything

Reactions: Hanafuda

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
reminder that this will no ban abortion and will fall

good thing the supreme court is not banning anything
They're removing federal protections for it, and any number of red states have already banned it preemptively. So my statement stands: anybody who thinks it's a good idea to ban it either federally or in their own state, should be forced to adopt. Short of that they're subjecting hundreds of thousands of kids to either abuse or neglect in an overcrowded foster care system. Many of whom will spend their entire lives wishing they'd be never been born.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
They're removing federal protections for it, and any number of red states have already banned it preemptively. So my statement stands: anybody who thinks it's a good idea to ban it either federally or in their own state, should be forced to adopt. Short of that they're subjecting hundreds of thousands of kids to either abuse or neglect in an overcrowded foster care system. Many of whom will spend their entire lives wishing they'd be never been born.
move to a state that lets you do it if the person is so into it

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
move to a state that lets you do it if the person is so into it
JuSt MoVe
ah yes, like the people who are getting an abortion over financial reasons can just, get up, quit their job, move to a entire new state, buy/rent a new home, which leases are 6 months commonly or more, so breaking their current lease most likely, paying for breaking that lease, Just to have an abortion.
wow
it's almost like this statement is extremely ridiculous in every sense of the word

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
JuSt MoVe
ah yes, like the people who are getting an abortion over financial reasons can just, get up, quit their job, move to a entire new state, buy/rent a new home, which leases are 6 months commonly or more, so breaking their current lease most likely, paying for breaking that lease, Just to have an abortion.
wow
it's almost like this statement is extremely ridiculous in every sense of the word
don't have unprotected sex is it so hard to close your legs?

Reactions: deinonychus71

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
don't have unprotected sex is it so hard to close your legs?
Don't have condoms break, don't have birth control fail. Because guess what, they do
it reduces the chance of a baby, but does not stop it 100%
If anything your suggesting that people should do abstinence, which you know.
Is also really fucking stupid.
But hey, that stops it 100%

Reactions: osaka35

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you people start being honest and admit that's your real issue right there. That you don't like that people can fuck however they want?
Cause for all the pro life bullshit y'all keep talking about you certainly don't seem to care about what becomes of the baby once they're born, you only talk about how parents fuck up.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont see what the big deal is, hell this group cant even define what a woman is why the fux do they need a ruling for just women. Next it will be "that "man" cant get an abortion because they/he/she (whatever the hell it calls itself) dont identify as a woman so its no longet my body my choice. Hypocrisy at its finest. They tell you what to do with your body since 2020 but "dont try to keep me from killing this child who the fux do u think you are"

Last edited by wartutor,

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you people start being honest and admit that's your real issue right there. That you don't like that people can fuck however they want?
Cause for all the pro life bullshit y'all keep talking about you certainly don't seem to care about what becomes of the baby once they're born, you only talk about how parents fuck up.
So I guess it's okay to be a nation full of disease spreading sluts? Like God damn, how sex depraved and horny must you be to not have sex or use protection? I mean, what pills are you taking? Because I want some of that shit next time I bring a lady home! XD There's even sex toys online. All the dildos and fleshlights right at your finger tips to buy. It's almost like people have no self control nowadays or they're making excuses at this point. And we talk about the parents fucking up because they're the ones that actually made the god damn child. If they didn't want a child, then they should've planned better. Otherwise, suck it up and raise it. Or at least give it to someone who will actually care about something other than their own self centered ass. How cold and selfish can people be nowadays?

I'm already in a state where it will remain legal, this isn't about me.
So why're you complaining? If your state allows it, you're set.
Don't have condoms break, don't have birth control fail. Because guess what, they do
it reduces the chance of a baby, but does not stop it 100%
If anything your suggesting that people should do abstinence, which you know.
Is also really fucking stupid.
But hey, that stops it 100%
Dude, if it fails that often when you're fucking, you need some stronger birth control or condoms. There's like, literally a dozen options when you go shopping. How often does the protection fail that you desperately need abortion?
Every asshole who thinks banning abortion is a good idea should be forced to adopt two to three kids each. The foster care system is already overwhelmed, so put up or shut up.
So I guess you're gonna lead by example and also adopt a few kids to shut us bigots up first, right?
What's next? Sterilize people by law?
If you're that uncontrollably horny, maybe that person should look into that? lol

JuSt MoVe
wow
Because it's so hard to control your urges to fuck and/or use protection that you need government sponsored abortion to clean up your mistakes and uncontrollable lifestyle.
"Are there no prisons, are there no poor houses?"
"Are there no brains? Are there no people with self control?"

I honestly didn't mean to respond to this many people, but damn, the excuses people give. It's funny.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So why're you complaining? If your state allows it, you're set.
We're the United States, remember? The consequences of abortion bans will be felt nationwide, and it's the entire nation's foster care system that's overcrowded, not just one or two states. Patchwork laws don't even work well when it comes to legal weed, so I'm not sure what makes you believe they'll work when it comes to an important part of women's healthcare.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So your argument against bodily autonomy is "bonk! no horny!". Bit odd.
I think some people here need to go to sex therapy if they have that much unprotected sex imo I mean really, from what I've seen it's not the right to one's body, but more like, "NOOOOOOOOO I WANNA HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AND KILL BABIES BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE TAKING NO RESPONSIBILITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Like how much lack of self control does one have? Why is it always someone else's fault? And why is it that this is "my body, my choice" for this but not for taking vaccines? And don't say because that affects other people, because that's pure bullshit. If you get a vaccine, then you should be protected regardless if the person next to you has it or not, otherwise that means the vaccine you took doesn't work.

We're the United States, remember? The consequences of abortion bans will be felt nationwide, and it's the entire nation's foster care system that's overcrowded, not just one or two states. Patchwork laws don't even work well when it comes to legal weed, so I'm not sure what makes you believe they'll work when it comes to an important part of women's healthcare.
So then adopt some kids to ease the system you unsung hero you. You're the white knight and shining armor every woman clearly needs. And killing humans isn't "healthcare". That's like, the opposite of healthcare. How is murder health? Because the woman might die? That very rarely happens. That's exception I can accept, but it's not like half of women who give birth die. The number is extremely now, like in the single digits. Unless we somehow time traveled back a thousand years, medical advancements have evolved greatly.

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I guess it's okay to be a nation full of disease spreading sluts? Like God damn, how sex depraved and horny must you be to not have sex or use protection? I mean, what pills are you taking? Because I want some of that shit next time I bring a lady home! XD There's even sex toys online. All the dildos and fleshlights right at your finger tips to buy. It's almost like people have no self control nowadays or they're making excuses at this point. And we talk about the parents fucking up because they're the ones that actually made the god damn child. If they didn't want a child, then they should've planned better. Otherwise, suck it up and raise it. Or at least give it to someone who will actually care about something other than their own self centered ass. How cold and selfish can people be nowadays?

Even if half of that garbage was right, even if the problem was indeed people not having self control, at one point are you answering the argument at all? Isn't the child, "life" what you care about the most? What do you do to help the child, beside blaming the parents and everyone that isn't you or doesn't think like you. The child isn't responsible for the behavior of their parents, are they?

It's made abundantly clear again that you give absolutely no shit about the child. All your arguments is about blaming the parents. There is no love at all for life itself. So keep making your generalization over people having sex, but at least stop being a fraud and pretend you're pro-life. You're not.

Also, speaking of garbage arguments, I could be just as nasty as you are "full of disease spreading sluts". Yeah, we saw that for 2 years. When most people were trying to protect themselves and others from spreading a disease, who didn't give 2 shits and wanted to do as they please?

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think some people here need to go to sex therapy if they have that much unprotected sex imo I mean really, from what I've seen it's not the right to one's body, but more like, "NOOOOOOOOO I WANNA HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AND KILL BABIES BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE TAKING NO RESPONSIBILITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Like how much lack of self control does one have? Why is it always someone else's fault? And why is it that this is "my body, my choice" for this but not for taking vaccines? And don't say because that affects other people, because that's pure bullshit. If you get a vaccine, then you should be protected regardless if the person next to you has it or not, otherwise that means the vaccine you took doesn't work.

So then adopt some kids to ease the system you unsung hero you. And killing humans isn't "healthcare". That's like, the opposite of healthcare. How is murder health? Because the woman might die? That very rarely happens. That's exception I can accept, but it's not like half of women who give birth die. The number is extremely now, like in the single digits. Unless we somehow time traveled back a thousand years, medical advancements have evolved greatly.
well, since it's not "killing babies" and more "preventing a baby", and sex is an important part of mental well-being for most people, then i suspect you're a bit off with your argument.

Vaccines affect others. If it was something that only affected you, then it wouldn't be required. but vaccines also prevent you from spreading it to other people. Also a quick shot to improve your health isn't quite on the same level as governmentally forced pregnancy and responsibility for a human being for 18+ years.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So then adopt some kids to ease the system you unsung hero you.
You're one of the idiots insisting on banning abortion, so the onus should be on you to adopt if you believe that's such a great alternative.

And killing humans isn't "healthcare". That's like, the opposite of healthcare. How is murder health? Because the woman might die? That very rarely happens.
You might as well be arguing that masturbation is genocide, because this isn't how biology works. A ball of cells isn't a human, and there's no excuse for holding its rights in higher regard than the person forming it inside of them. Without the systems in place to support a population boom, we're just going to end up with far more mothers and children on the streets panhandling and begging for food.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: impossible thing accomplished today lol