Hacking [Tutorial] How to install "Clean" CIA Games onto Sysnand Using Gateway

bluke

Trophies
XP
Country
why not just play the games in gatway mode with cia updates installed in gateway mode if you have a gateway.
Ah I got my N3DS too late, after emunand 9.6 update. So my NNID stuck with old 3DS while I'm already sell it. Now I want to unlink and transfer back to N3DS. current owner is willing let me do it, I still don't know how to do.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in the process of installing some clean/legit cia's to my sysnand using gateway. I took out my emunand sd card and put the cia's on a blank card to install. Thinking back it seems like a bad idea because I wanted them in my emunand too. If I put my emunand sd card back in and reinstall the cia's on emunand will they show on my sysnand? My two nands are still linked.

What I want is for my sysnand to only show legit cia's and not BBM or things like that. I want to be able to see everything in emunand. Is this possible and will it take double the amount of space on my sd card?

Also I would like to unlink my nands in the future.

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in the process of installing some clean/legit cia's to my sysnand using gateway. I took out my emunand sd card and put the cia's on a blank card to install. Thinking back it seems like a bad idea because I wanted them in my emunand too. If I put my emunand sd card back in and reinstall the cia's on emunand will they show on my sysnand? My two nands are still linked.

What I want is for my sysnand to only show legit cia's and not BBM or things like that. I want to be able to see everything in emunand. Is this possible and will it take double the amount of space on my sd card?

Also I would like to unlink my nands in the future.

Thats why there is no mention of a second sd in the tut the CIA installed this way will show up in both Emunand and Sysnand and will have a shared save
Also thank you cearp aka the ticket master for helping while I was sleeping.

Reactions: cearp

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a New 3DS.
monster hunter 4 has already been ripped in america, both monster hunter 4 and majora's mask have been ripped in europe.
unless i'm mistaken that only leaves monster hunter 4G for japan.
if you do have a preinstalled game that is not one of the three i'll send you the files you need and a short tutorial.

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this possible on a 2Ds? Sorry if the question was already asked

First person to ask and i'm not quite sure seeing as 3DS and 2DS are similar and the 2DS came with pokemon X/Y at one point the process should pretty much be the same. try it and tell us how it works out

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question... If my sysnand is 4.5 and I install pokemon X/Y or ORAS ... it won't work, right? Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O