OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this work with cubic ninja?
I mean installing it to my sysnand

No it will not work sorry this is for gateway owners
Can some one "make" clean legit CIA for cubic ninja? We don't need swap card any more
A "Clean" CIA is a game that was bundled and pre-installed on a 3DS you cannot just make any game into a "Clean" CIA like that

Ten Pound Cow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean to repeat my question, but will linking my SysNAND and EmuNAND back together again make me unwrap all of my games again every time I boot into EmuNAND?

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean to repeat my question, but will linking my SysNAND and EmuNAND back together again make me unwrap all of my games again every time I boot into EmuNAND?
Yes, this will happen whenever your nands are linked. As far as I know there are only two ways to relink your nands. 1 is to restore a backup of the nand you used to make your emunand and 2 is to reformat your emunand.

Ten Pound Cow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this will happen whenever your nands are linked. As far as I know there are only two ways to relink your nands. 1 is to restore a backup of the nand you used to make your emunand and 2 is to reformat your emunand.
Thanks for the reply! I guess I'll just keep my NANDs separated since I don't want to go through the trouble of unwrapping a bunch of games all the time. I'll just play whatever prebundled games I can if I ever forget to bring my cartridges with me. Thanks again. :)

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Iam a littlebit confused.... Is there a brick risk whith the legit majora cia on a new3ds in sysnand? And if so why? I installed it yesterday and it seemd to have workt...can it still brick??

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iam a littlebit confused.... Is there a brick risk whith the legit majora cia on a new3ds in sysnand? And if so why? I installed it yesterday and it seemd to have workt...can it still brick??

Its very small since you are installing something to your Sysnand even though its just a ticket and thats assuming you installed that CIA to a 3DS with the correct region.

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder me one thing .. I have a New 3DS with the gateway and zelda OOT for launching the gateway.

Is it possible to somehow installed a clean .cia of zelda with devmenu for launching the game in sysnand?? We could start the gateway in this way ..

Just saying this.

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder me one thing .. I have a New 3DS with the gateway and zelda OOT for launching the gateway.

Is it possible to somehow installed a clean .cia of zelda with devmenu for launching the game in sysnand?? We could start the gateway in this way ..

Just saying this.

You can do that (on and Old 3DS) but in the tut I just have people install to emunand first since it safer but by all means install it straight to Sysnand by breaking Emunand with hexworkshop but im not entirely sure if installing these CIA's onto a New 3DS will work or is safe.

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can do that (on and Old 3DS) but in the tut I just have people install to emunand first since it safer but by all means install it straight to Sysnand by breaking Emunand with hexworkshop but im not entirely sure if installing these CIA's onto a New 3DS will work or is safe.

I see , I'll wait for a new method more safe, and zelda oot is not available on clean .cia.

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'am just starting to make myself familiar with the whole cia-thing, just a short question: My friend has a New 3DS on 9.2, and i also got a working Zelds OoT Retail card with the modded save file on it to launch the exploit. I was about to borrow him my Gateway, but he just says, the whole way to launch a game with the Gateway card is much to long awkward.

So i was asking myself, if it is possible to install games via cia to his sysnand, so he can launch them without the Gateway card or triggering anything. :unsure:

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you install the clean CIA's listed here he should be able to play them just fine (with minor risk of bricking) but launching gateway mode is pretty simple. instead in installing the CIA to emunand first since he does not have one setup you can skip that step and install the CIA straight to Sysnand

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your download source specifically says they are the clean/legit/preinstalled versions of the games listed in the OP, and for the correct region dont install an EU title to a US 3DS

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks-a-lot. So only clean/legit/preinstalled games are OK? Other files could harm the system? I could set up a emunand on his New 3DS, would this bring any pros?

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks-a-lot. So only clean/legit/preinstalled games are OK? Other files could harm the system? I could set up a emunand on his New 3DS, would this bring any pros?

Not really since he would need the red card to use emunand anyways dont install anything to sysnand other than those types of CIA but remember there is always a very minor chance of brick when doing something like this make sure the SD card your using is real before doing anything

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Start from step 5 and make sure you have titlemanager.3ds on your gateway card you may need to setup Emunand on his 3ds so you can break it with hexworkshop
BACKUP HIS SD BEFORE HITTING FORMAT EMUNAND!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO