I will make you 3DS custom badges upon request!

PandaPandel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title says it all!

If you would like me to make a set of badges for GYTB, comment your requests here.

Badges go inside your Badges folder on the root of your SD card.

I'd also before asking a request search on themeplaza to see if someone's made your badges already.

Ask away!

If You'd like a 3DS custom theme check out my other thread Here, and request a theme inside of that thread!

ThemePlaza profile here for other themes, and badges.

Edit: For anyone who does not already know, GYTB is a way of further customizing your console with being able to decorate your home screen with PNGS. It is honestly very fun, and if you do not have it, download it from universal updater or Here, and drag the necessary files to your 3DS to install the CIA.

Before you run the software, make sure you have a badges folder in the root of your SD.

When downloading Badges from themeplaza, make sure you remove the Preview PNG inside each badge zip file before importing only the PNGs. The Pngs cannot be in a sub folder, they all just go inside the badges folder individually so you can just copy and paste them inside that folder.

The preview image of each is named something like "preview" and it will crash the software lmao.

Last edited by PandaPandel,

GamerGatorDoesTech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The title says it all!

If you would like me to make a set of badges for GYTB, comment your requests here.

Badges go inside your Badges folder on the root of your SD card.

I'd also before asking a request search on themeplaza to see if someone's made your badges already.

Ask away!

If You'd like a 3DS custom theme check out my other thread Here, and request a theme inside of that thread!

ThemePlaza profile here for other themes, and badges.

Edit: For anyone who does not already know, GYTB is a way of further customizing your console with being able to decorate your home screen with PNGS. It is honestly very fun, and if you do not have it, download it from universal updater or Here, and drag the necessary files to your 3DS to install the CIA.

Before you run the software, make sure you have a badges folder in the root of your SD.

When downloading Badges from themeplaza, make sure you remove the Preview PNG inside each badge zip file before importing only the PNGs. The Pngs cannot be in a sub folder, they all just go inside the badges folder individually so you can just copy and paste them inside that folder.

The preview image of each is named something like "preview" and it will crash the software lmao.
I'll be the first to ask, can I perhaps have my Channel logo? Find it here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTyyiDAgo29LSIJ4lCkis6Q

• Love
Reactions: PandaPandel

kylethekid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you make a simple blue Icons to match the theme of this pixel BG, folders and stuff

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-15 6.28.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-15 6.28.59 PM.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: PandaPandel

PandaPandel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry I read that so wrong, yes please, all I really need is a homebrew folder icon game folder Icons and some art! thank you in advanced
I just found some awesome pixel art that matches your theme and resized them all!
If you are installing them with GYBT just drag and drop them into your badges folder.

Anemone can process Badges now, a new thing within the last 24 hours, so for a moment. GYTB will be instantaneous and easiest.
Post automatically merged:

I'll be the first to ask, can I perhaps have my Channel logo? Find it here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTyyiDAgo29LSIJ4lCkis6Q
If you have a PNG, it will resize better! let me know

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    277.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Blue Objects.zip
    124.9 KB · Views: 1
  • channels4_profile.png
    channels4_profile.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1
  • channels4_profile (1).png
    channels4_profile (1).png