Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Correct me if I´m wrong but If I already patched the game with Version 0.9.4 and I want to apply the last release I just need to download the file : xdelta\patch_031_message.xdelta and then repatch my patcheds files ? or Do I need to download the full pack ?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Correct me if I´m wrong but If I already patched the game with Version 0.9.4 and I want to apply the last release I just need to download the file : xdelta\patch_031_message.xdelta and then repatch my patcheds files ? or Do I need to download the full pack ?
That's correct, only patch_031_message.xdelta is needed to update to v1.1 from v0.9.4

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi guys,
I originally made these for myself, but I thought I'd share them with you.
These are a logo, and new icon and boot screens for the meta folder, to better distinguish the patched Reincarnation version from the original in Loadiine.
Google Drive

LkMsWb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd like to report a possible bug: I just started Chapter 4, and I received a Topic from Mamori, the text says:

It hasn't been long since she debuted, and not only can she can sing, she can act too. I wish I could be like her!

I guess there is an extra "can" in that phrase! Haven't check with the unpatched game. (Restoration v1.1)

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess there is an extra "can" in that phrase! Haven't check with the unpatched game. (Restoration v1.1)
I noticed a similar grammatical error in Chapter 3 when doing a small side-quest that Ayaha gives you.

To everyone, please keep in mind that the only major script changes were pretty much all of chapter 2, and then any references to things from chapter 2 in later chapters.
All spelling and grammar errors in Chapter 1 and then 3 until the end of the game were committed by Atlus's localization team.

As far as I understand, the team does not intend to fix these errors at the moment.

Last edited by IcySon55,

Underscore_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm patching from 0.9.4 to 1.1 and do not have my "original" folder anymore. I use the "update" button from the patcher and target my game's folder to patch the one file I needa patch but it asks for the original folder after that. What do I do?

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I'm patching from 0.9.4 to 1.1 and do not have my "original" folder anymore. I use the "update" button from the patcher and target my game's folder to patch the one file I needa patch but it asks for the original folder after that. What do I do?
You'll need get a dump of the game and patch everything again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work