Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Guys thanks for the great work. Can someone explain me where i can find all of the ingame texts including Menus?

I want to start an italian translation project. Thanks

Inviato dal mio LG-H955 utilizzando Tapatalk
It's all in the cpk files, pack_031_message.cpk is text pack_030_etc contains menu related text, you need Cirware's Filesystem Tools to extract and repack these files.

UPDATE
We fixed the crash in Chapter 2, we'll be uploading it once we add in some other tiny fixes here and there, thanks for all your patience everyone/

fixx1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's all in the cpk files, pack_031_message.cpk is text pack_030_etc contains menu related text, you need Cirware's Filesystem Tools to extract and repack these files.

UPDATE
We fixed the crash in Chapter 2, we'll be uploading it once we add in some other tiny fixes here and there, thanks for all your patience everyone/
Thanks mate, will try asap

Inviato dal mio LG-H955 utilizzando Tapatalk

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

UPDATE

Will we need to patch all original files again?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Cyan
users have been able to leave patches to be used for games in the past. Why is it no longer allowed?
patches are fine, but it depends what's inside the patch. Patches are fine if they contains your work, your data, your differences to modify a game. not the game's data itself.

If you provide a patch to replace an original file to another original one, it's not allowed here. it's not a data you made but a difference between two retail game's files, and why not make the same for an entire different game if it was allowed? Sharing full game patches instead of ROM or ISO, by making a patch to replace a Mario game to a Zelda game?
Sharing a retail game's file has never been allowed here, users have to get the files themselves from their own dump or find it when they want. a 2GB patch contains 2GB of game's data, it's not a little difference but a full game's data which is inside the xdelta patch. Sharing the game's data in plain binary or in patch or encrypted packages, or whatever format to obfuscate it is not allowed.

I said few post back that maybe we have some projects on this forum which are providing game's files. That's clearly not intentional and only because we didn't properly reviewed the release.

edit :
you can see that the 3DS undub projects are not hosted or linked on the forum due to the nature of the project with file replacement.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-3ds-fan-translation-projects-list-and-discussion.380171/

the uncensored projects either (though, it's using the same "pastebin" method than this thread)

Jugiatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the good work. Make sure you update the OP when ready as the Pastebin and text still show version 0.9.

You guys are definitely going to need an update log after all these crash fixes. Keep up the awesome work.

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the good work. Make sure you update the OP when ready as the Pastebin and text still show version 0.9.

You guys are definitely going to need an update log after all these crash fixes. Keep up the awesome work.
We haven't uploaded the new patches, we would change the OP version if we did.

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Will there be any problems if I use my physical copy save that has DLC? I've never used loadline before, but I've heard dlc does not work with it. If that's the case I could see there being issues if I treid playing with the dlc suddenly missing.
You can use the DLC. You need to dump them with ddd (dump /vol/aoc) then put the folder who begin with aocsomething and put it where you have your meta/code/content folder of the game. use the latest version of loadiine and activate the dlc on the game parameter. You must use the smash launch method, so you need smash game to make it work

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
sorry if this has been asked before, where exactly will the game crash ?

so that i know before i start playing this, and i guess you guys are going to fix them eventually.

will you guys provide some patch where we only have to replace files within the (content/meta/update) folders ? or would we have to use the games iso file + xdelta patcher program.

i ask because, it took me forever to download the 11gigs of the game xD, would not want to re-download another patched version.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sorry if this has been asked before, where exactly will the game crash ?

so i know before i start playing this, and i guess you guys are going to fix them eventually.

will provide some patch where we only have to replace files within the (content/meta/update) folders ? or would we have to use the games iso file + xdelta patcher program.

i ask because, it took me forever to download the 11gigs of the game xD, would not want to re-download another patched version.

The game crashes in Chapter 2 currently, but we're about to release the fix.

We're only going to do xdelta releases as it's easier to update for us, and please do make a backup before you patch, thte program will do it for you, but make your own just in case.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Petak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems to be that Tsubasa's "Seaside Affair," "Shiny Feel" and "Windy Weather" were the only affected costumes, we've seen all of these so far in trailers.
I'm unaware currently of any more changes outside of Tsubasa's outfits that have been made outfit-wise, save for Kiria's pants that is.

Dont forget the default one which has black hole instead of panties. :D

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
The game crashes in Chapter 2 currently, but we're about to release the fix.

We're only going to do xdelta releases as it's easier to update for us, and please do make a backup before you patch, thte program will do it for you, but make your own just in case.

will i need the iso of the game? Q__Q ..

or can i use the current files of the game i have with xdelta?(i have the extracted loadiine ready data of the game no iso, thats why i am asking!)

i assume xdelta works only with the iso extension though?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
will i need the iso of the game? Q__Q ..

or can i use the current files of the game i have with xdelta?(i have the extracted loadiine ready data of the game no iso, thats why i am asking!)

The patcher is made for use with loadiine ready versions only.

Dont forget the default one which has black hole instead of panties. :D
That should be fixed too,

Jugiatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We haven't uploaded the new patches, we would change the OP version if we did.

Got it. Will keep an eye on the front page.

will i need the iso of the game? Q__Q .

The patch is designed to format the games .cpk files for loadiine only. I don't believe it works on just the ISO.

misterqqqface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use the DLC. You need to dump them with ddd (dump /vol/aoc) then put the folder who begin with aocsomething and put it where you have your meta/code/content folder of the game. use the latest version of loadiine and activate the dlc on the game parameter. You must use the smash launch method, so you need smash game to make it work

Thank you very much! I'll try it out later today when my 128GB SD card comes in the mail.

And thanks to the team for their fast and wonderful work!

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Crashing bug fixed.

Please redownload and re-patch the following files:

patch_030_etc.xdelta
patch_031_message.xdelta
patch_999_lua.xdelta

The rest is not needed and can be omitted from the xdelta folder.

As an adendum to this, you need fresh versions of those files in order to repatch, but you don't need to repatch any other files or download the patch files if you've patched them already.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
As an adendum to this, you need fresh versions of those files in order to repatch, but you don't need to repatch any other files or download the patch files if you've patched them already.

i have only the pre-patched version of the game.

i got the game off the iso site, it has restoration patch on it, and i am sure it uses the restoration patch from you guys.

since it is pre-patched, will they likely upload those 3 files? etc. lua and message. could someone up those files 'untouched'?

would be very neat, so i could patch them myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_