Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Should I take the patch in the op or the one in this precedent page ? What is the most up to date ?
And seriously thanks guy, that was incredibly fast :D

Last edited by Flirkyn,

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Should I take the patch on the op or the one on this page ? What is the most up to date ?
And seriously thanks guy, that was incredibly fast :D

The pastebin links to a mega folder in which every will be updated over time
So check there for the most up to date version.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
For anyone that is interested. Your saves are cross region. You just have to make sure in loadiine/save your folder name matches the game folder name.

Also, you can duplicate your saves in the u folder and sort it to your wish. Here's a little present for people who are interested in this.

9,999,999 YEN

Add: 0x3e459 to 0x3e45b, byte size 3, change the values to 98 96 7F

143d029e68.PNG

Final Result:

e11d465a5080f34180aab6d312d0f145.jpg

Last edited by Misledz,

Molandoylan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
so,to patch it manually i just need to apply each xdelta patch on the corresponding "pack" file? no need to use xdelta.exe or the other files?

Molandoylan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Its easier with the exe as its a very long process, takes about 5-10 mins
can't really do that since i'm on mac,and running tms_patcher.exe on wine results in it telling me that i lack all of the .cpk files when i select my TMS dump.
On that subject,i tried to do it manually using MultiPatch but when i try to patch any of the .cpk files i am told that there was an error and it's likely because the file isn't the type of file the patch is meant for. anyone know about this?

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
can't really do that since i'm on mac,and running tms_patcher.exe on wine results in it telling me that i lack all of the .cpk files when i select my TMS dump.
On that subject,i tried to do it manually using MultiPatch but when i try to patch any of the .cpk files i am told that there was an error and it's likely because the file isn't the type of file the patch is meant for. anyone know about this?
On discord they talked about using Bootcamp to get it done, but there may be a better solution to things. For now Bootcamp is one option.

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just as an update:
There's current a crash when finding or opening any model relating to the gravure magazines.
I'm currently in the testing phase for fixing it, but I believe what I've done should work.

Shroobin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should definitely mention somewhere that the patcher will try to back up all the files it messes with. I tried patching my game on a 14gb SD and it was not a pretty picture.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You should definitely mention somewhere that the patcher will try to back up all the files it messes with. I tried patching my game on a 14gb SD and it was not a pretty picture.
The latest patcher executable should warn out that an original folder is created and inform you to back it up some place safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ds is 20 years old this year