Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Molandoylan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
anyone know how would i go about patching in a mac? i normally patch using xdelta files with an all purpose patcher but this seems more complex

Kimran

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, I'm pretty sure that this is the wrong thread for it, but maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
I'm new to this whole "patch" stuff and have no idea where to begin (Do I need a cracked Wii U etc.) . Is there maybe a overview thread for the Wii U somewhere?

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Select your TMS #FE folder and wait for it to finish, it can take a long while.
I'm kinda put off by this because when I did it, it said it was done like literally immediately after selecting my folder. And I can't really tell if anything was changed in my folder.

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda put off by this because when I did it, it said it was done like literally immediately after selecting my folder. And I can't really tell if anything was changed in my folder.
make a folder, make another folder named xdelta stick all the xdeleta files in that folder, leave the tms_patcher outside of the xdelta folder

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

What this guy said:
make a folder, make another folder named xdelta stick all the xdeleta files in that folder, leave the tms_patcher outside of the xdelta folder

There was a miscommunication in the readme file (despite having a layout of the file structure in the readme)

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This seems to be great work. Some minor issues I'm seeing at the portion I'm checking though. Not sure if it's just me but the "Feel" music video for the opening of Ch 2 has some corruption/artifacting and a extra character at the beginning of a sentence of Itsuki's dialogue immediately after that cutscene. Thanks for the patch and it's amazing how fast you guys put it out.

Last edited by Seraph,

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This seems to be great work. Some minor issues I'm seeing at the portion I'm checking though. Not sure if it's just me but the "Feel" music video for the opening of Ch 2 has some corruption/artifacting and a extra character at the beginning of a sentence of Itsuki's dialogue immediately after that cutscene. Thanks for the patch and it's amazing how fast you guys put it out.

Thanks for informing us, we'll look into the video issues and removing that extra character.

@rikudawn

Please post a screenshot of you directory setup, where the tms_patcher.exe is.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe you could add a patch version in the first post ?
If (when) you release a new version, users will know if they have the latest or have to update and repatch their game.

Ahh, and maybe add a note that keeping the original files will be needed in case of update, as the patches are applied over clean file and not already patched one (unless you release "update patches").

Is this the first WiiU released project?
We don't have a WiiU translation and undub thread yet.
@GHANMI could you make one like you did in other sections ? thanks :)

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe you could add a patch version in the first post ?
If (when) you release a new version, users will know if they have the latest or have to update and repatch their game.

Ahh, and maybe add a note that keeping the original files will be needed in case of update, as the patches are applied over clean file and not already patched one (unless you release "update patches").

Is this the first WiiU released project?
We don't have a WiiU translation and undub thread yet.
@GHANMI could you make one like you did in other sections ? thanks :)

I'll tell Sakitoshi about adding a verison in the OP.
The patcher automatically backs up their files, so it shouldn't be a massive issue, I hope at least.

Don't know if I'd call this a transltaion, I guess partial translation, but yeah I guess it fits under that more than anything.

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
997dmZQ.png

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yeah, it's not a translation but undub/uncensored project, but they usually are part of the translation threads in other sections. It's easier to reference all projects in a single threads.

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just a heads up that if you encounter any dialogue issues, please note the following:

- Chapter
- What scene
- If possible, the exact sentence shown.

Thanks! Also, there's a Discord server set up for help/bug reports. Info is in the OP.

Reactions: dmc310

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I noticed a folder called "original" inside my content/Pack folder for my TMS dump. But all the files in the "original" folder seem to be exactly the same as the content/Pack folder. Same exact file size, same exact date modified.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong