Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Great job!

One question, is this crap going to be uncensored too?

p6m5qXG.jpg

They have placed shadows under the skirts...

Not sure if at the moment our patch covers this, however I'm fairly certain that'd be attached to the character model files, so more than likely, it will work.

Reactions: dmc310 and Taburisu

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh in western ver. there is chara saying change of age in audio and text. Hmm I think they are re-do chara saying recording. Perhaps mod people know this?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
On the mint copy, the tissue texture she gives was replaced with her face/poster that's what's missing and why it crashes. :O
Localisation strikes again I guess.
They probably changed it because generally giving out those tissue packets is a pretty Japanese thing to do.

I'll see if any of the text was changed for that scene too, then again, might not matter really over all in terms of text changing.

mrT3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to pop in and say thank you guys for the awesome hard work and can't wait to try it.
Atm I want to try the game for first couple of hours to get used to the UI and such, which version (pure western, western with JP packs like sn0wcrack suggested pages ago, JP version) would be safe to do it and then transfer the save into the final version from you guys?

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just want to pop in and say thank you guys for the awesome hard work and can't wait to try it.
Atm I want to try the game for first couple of hours to get used to the UI and such, which version (pure western, western with JP packs like sn0wcrack suggested pages ago, JP version) would be safe to do it and then transfer the save into the final version from you guys?
Thats what were testing right now.

Chux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait to see how this goes. Only played an hour, but would love to have the "original".

SilverCitizen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Created an account just to say I love you guys for doing this. I'm actually getting excited to play the game again after Nintendo deflated my hype. Godspeed!

Koeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I created an account just to say thanks for the work you guys are doing as well.

I hope one day Nintendo will learn that some of it's fans aren't children and don't want a Censored Baby version of the game.

swavalier711

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There may be voice changes beyond the age thing.

Cause it would be a little strange for chapter 2 voice actors to mention gravure shoots constantly when the whole concept was removed. I don't have a way of confirming this but it's probably not a big deal even if it happened though.

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another question. I have the Fortissimo Edition and the dlc. If I dump these with ddd and using it with a loadiine version with the patch, will they work ? (I'm talking about the eur dlc, not the jap and cut one).
Also, I received my edition only today, so to play the game yesterday meanwhile, I download a version on that iso site. The version are eur, like my fortissimo editon. Does the DLC that I dumped from my retail disc with ddd will work with it or should I dump my disk (wich is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeextremly slow, I start dumping it for almost two hours and I'm only at less than 2GB dumped) to make the dlc work ? If I must dump my disk, can I dump all the folder except for content, and use the one from the version I download yesterday ?
I played the game to see if the dlc work, but I don't know if I can see it yet where I am (beginning of chapter one), so I can't verify it.
From what I can tell Loadiine only loads DLC if you launch games via Smash. I dumped my copy and got the DLC working fine when I launched the game with the Smash method. But you need a physical copy of Smash inserted in your system to use it.

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
From what I can tell Loadiine only loads DLC if you launch games via Smash. I dumped my copy and got the DLC working fine when I launched the game with the Smash method. But you need a physical copy of Smash inserted in your system to use it.
Thanks ! It's working with smash method!

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There may be voice changes beyond the age thing.

Cause it would be a little strange for chapter 2 voice actors to mention gravure shoots constantly when the whole concept was removed. I don't have a way of confirming this but it's probably not a big deal even if it happened though.

This has been addressed and fixed.

As for an update:

• Sakitoshi is currently working on the patcher.
  • We're still not sure about a method of distribution.
  • At this moment we're most likely going to release a preliminary 0.9 patch with pretty much everything (that we could find) addressed. Hoping to get info from users here on things we missed.
  • We finished up pretty much all of the needed work on the uncensoring aspect of it.

Last edited by PhiZero,

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be okay to use the patcher on that other "uncensored" release someone did on the other site, or is a pure US version needed?

Molandoylan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As for an update:

• Sakitoshi is currently working on the patcher.
  • We're still not sure about a method of distribution.
  • At this moment we're most likely going to release a preliminary 0.9 patch with pretty much everything (that we could find) addressed. Hoping to get info from users here on things we missed.
  • We finished up pretty much all of the needed work on the uncensoring aspect of it.
Nice! good to know it's so close to being done,thanks a lot for doing this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol