CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
All botw 1.4.0 codes now posted on my pastebin in my signature. Enjoy. Now that ive finally completed all of that, maybe i can actually start the dlc for myself now..
Nice, I'm going to port all my past codes to 1.4.0 during holidays or even earlier :)
I hope this was the last update..

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
I was testing a new way to get rid of bloodmoons and therefore haven’t posted it yet. Sorry to keep you waiting.
Dont feel sorry ;) I can wait more time, just take your time and enjoy the DLC , when BloodMoon appear in your save then you can try make the code haha

At the moment I will use "rewind time" code to still playing DLC, but the Revali's Song force me change of day... so I want disable BloodMoon when I change of day

Last edited by trunske,
Reactions: skoolzout1

Shironagi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All botw 1.4.0 codes now posted on my pastebin in my signature. Enjoy. Now that ive finally completed all of that, maybe i can actually start the dlc for myself now..

Sorry likely a stupid question (completely new to the whole thing but what exactly do we do to use those codes?)

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! Thank you so much! I will be checking them out now. lol

Also, when I use the latest JGecko with the latest TCPGecko, JGecko crashes or gives an Error when trying to connect. Should I try to use slightly older versions?

Which versions of TcpGecko and Jgecko are you using with 1.4.0?

Last edited by TheTechGenius,

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm not sure what all codes you're looking into for the new DLC, but I sure would love to be able to use the One-Hit Obliterator outside of the trial that used it.

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@skoolzout1 any way we can get an infinite master cycle fuel code? :3
I'm not sure what all codes you're looking into for the new DLC, but I sure would love to be able to use the One-Hit Obliterator outside of the trial that used it.
As mentioned, I have not played the dlc at all. I will take a crack at making some codes for things as I learn about them first hand.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the master cycle it last about a whole 30 minutes. and it charge very well with 10 Pieces of woods xD I think it's not need a code for that xD
Well, since you can edit the amount of resources you have in your inventory, you can give yourself 999 of all Ancient Materials, then you basicly have infinite fuel for the bike.

Ancient Materials fill up the bike pretty fast, it doesn't take much. So yeah, you really don't need a code for infinite fuel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were not sure about the next 30 minutes though +2