Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

Hyliandragons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't normally post here or have time to support another forum/Discord but I'm sure Matt Kimura will help or pass on messages to me if needed.

It wont let me paste any links so check out Github - Flumpster - botw-trainer - Releases until Matt can put a proper post here.

All credit mainly to joffnerd and skoolzout1 for the work, This is just a mod to fix things.

View attachment 121011 View attachment 121012 View attachment 121013
Hey, so I’ve been trying to use this trainer for some time but it always won’t connect to my Wii U. I have everything set up properly. My Wii U firmware vr is 5.5.1 U, I have the latest botw ver for the Wii U 1.5.0, I use tcp gecko which I got from the homebrew store (also latest ver), I have my pc and Wii U use the same WiFi, I use mocha cfw. The only other thing I can Think of that might be the reason this isn’t working is either it’s because I’m using my dorm WiFi or the fact that my IP address isn’t changing like it used to anymore. I have been having issues with this trainer ever since pandasmack’s was taken down and I can’t seem to find any help with this issue wherever I go.

edit: I forgot to mention that whenever I try to use the trainer it’s like it doesn’t detect the Wii U at all. Meaning the “connect” button is first pressed, but after a while it goes back to green like it couldn’t find the trainer. Again, please help if you can. I have been unable to find help anywhere else.

Last edited by Hyliandragons,

Chunbe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What happened to Flumpster's BOTW Trainer mod? The github is gone along with his userpage. Google's cache said it was up on the 29th of Apr 2023. Trying to rush through 100%-ing BOTW on Wii U before TOTK releases.

TcpLink

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
someone uploaded it
Flumpmeister/BOTW-Trainer

patch offsets yaml to work with sdgeckiine

- Version: 1.5.0
# Start: 0x3FDF91C8
# End: 0x43DC5158
# Count: 0x43D8D6D8
Start: 0x3FDFF1C8
End: 0x43DCB158
Count: 0x43D936D8

basically old values + 0x6000
tested on eur 55x

Maverick_Sigma2012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious, why does this trainer not connect to your Wii U after one time using it? I'm trying to get the trainer to connect; I've already installed all the proper mods onto my Wii U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: @HoTuan You'll need one that hasn't had its stock firmware updated in quite some time, for starters