fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well dam that worked.
I was using the osdriver-aio.zip as it was the only one linked (and the other osd nofreezefail) in the "How Do I Run Kernel Exploit"

pressed Crtl+F and looked for DefinitivePackage, haha.

replaced my /WiiU/ folder with the DefinitivePackage, ran AIO Installer, pressed B, got Success! =D ... tried to run Loadiine just to see. think it just froze WiiU?
Is there any "Dont" other than "Dont update". that I should heed?
Well that is the one linked there because that's how you run the kernel exploit, but you still have to have an application to run after the exploit. :P

Loadiine may just freeze when loading once in a while. I've noticed that usually if the progress bar (in the URL) gets over halfway, it will succeed.

Can't think of any other "don'ts" besides don't update and don't remove TubeHax DNS.

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well that is the one linked there because that's how you run the kernel exploit, but you still have to have an application to run after the exploit. :P

Loadiine may just freeze when loading once in a while. I've noticed that usually if the progress bar (in the URL) gets over halfway, it will succeed.

Can't think of any other "don'ts" besides don't update and don't remove TubeHax DNS.
Well thanks for the Donts.
This DefinitivePackage is great, I like that opening Browser doesnt auto-initiate the kernel like it does with osddriver-aio. thanks for pointing this out, I would never have gotten it, mainly because it wasnt in the same section as the "How To" Kernel.

In the guide(Loadiine) it says to switch games I need to reload Mii Maker, is it talking about Exit > Run Loadiine again > inside Loadiine's Select Game menu or the actual Mii Maker app/game on the HOME menu.
9. If you chose Smash Bros U mode and it didn't auto load, exit Mii Maker and then launch Smash Bros. from the Home Menu.
Note: When exiting the game, if you want to play another you must relaunch the Mii Maker and select the game again. If you don't, launching Super Smash Bros will result in a crash.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thanks for the Donts.
This DefinitivePackage is great, I like that opening Browser doesnt auto-initiate the kernel like it does with osddriver-aio. thanks for pointing this out, I would never have gotten it, mainly because it wasnt in the same section as the "How To" Kernel.

In the guide(Loadiine) it says to switch games I need to reload Mii Maker, is it talking about Exit > Run Loadiine again > inside Loadiine's Select Game menu or the actual Mii Maker app/game on the HOME menu.
No problem. :)

To switch games, you'd hit the home button, jump back out to the system menu (that you'd see when first turning the Wii U on) and then just go into Mii Maker and it will show the Select Game menu again.

D

Deleted User

Anyone able to help me with "Crash 3"? I've tried the possible fixes and nothings worked. I've been attempting for over 6 hours on this (not over-estimating), and I've lost count of how much I've done it. If anyone would be able to answer these questions and point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Questions:
1.) Does it matter that there are 3 accounts on this console?
2.) Are there any other possible fixes that were discovered in the thread but not put into the OP?
3.) Would a complete system format solve anything?
4.) Can a local host solve this, or is there a different launcher I should use? I'm trying to use the wj44.ml launcher.
5.) If anything works can I buy you a beer or something?

Info:
Firmware this console was received on: 4.1.0U
Firmware this console was updated to: 5.3.2U
Game used to update the console: Splatoon (Thanks gamefly trial!)

This exploit works on 1 of the 3 accounts currently, and previously worked on 2 of the 3 accounts.

Thanks

Solved it myself.

Last edited by ,
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Anyone able to help me with "Crash 3"? I've tried the possible fixes and nothings worked. I've been attempting for over 6 hours on this (not over-estimating), and I've lost count of how much I've done it. If anyone would be able to answer these questions and point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Questions:
1.) Does it matter that there are 3 accounts on this console?
2.) Are there any other possible fixes that were discovered in the thread but not put into the OP?
3.) Would a complete system format solve anything?
4.) Can a local host solve this, or is there a different launcher I should use? I'm trying to use the wj44.ml launcher.
5.) If anything works can I buy you a beer or something?

Info:
Firmware this console was received on: 4.1.0U
Firmware this console was updated to: 5.3.2U
Game used to update the console: Splatoon (Thanks gamefly trial!)

This exploit works on 1 of the 3 accounts currently, and previously worked on 2 of the 3 accounts.

Thanks
Ehh, bad dump? It's possible you might not have dumped an important sequence of the game, or maybe you have some files missing (fingers pointed at the meta folder, lol).

System format won't solve anything. Try to think of it like coding, or even sculpting. You want to build, so of course, you won't solve much by subtracting from what's supposed to be rich in size. Don't system format.

I'd say definitely try to host locally. It can prove better sometimes, because the servers are sometimes down, or maybe you can't connect to them, so if that happened to you, just host it locally, a guide is in the OP.

I'm too tired to think of anything, maybe @fiveighteen can help you with this. :P

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Ehh, bad dump? It's possible you might not have dumped an important sequence of the game, or maybe you have some files missing (fingers pointed at the meta folder, lol).

System format won't solve anything. Try to think of it like coding, or even sculpting. You want to build, so of course, you won't solve much by subtracting from what's supposed to be rich in size. Don't system format.

I'd say definitely try to host locally. It can prove better sometimes, because the servers are sometimes down, or maybe you can't connect to them, so if that happened to you, just host it locally, a guide is in the OP.

I'm too tired to think of anything, maybe @fiveighteen can help you with this. :P
For some reason setting all the "default user" settings to No, clearing browser save and then going to a locally hosted version did the job. Wew.

SuperDante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bought ZombiU Pack
Splatoon
a damned TP Link Router
SD 2 and 32 GB

Now, I have to block the Nintendo URLs
but I have some problems

I'm testing the block domain on my two 3DS
One of them got updated

The other one, well, i'm trying but I cannot block Nintendo

I have a TL-WR841N Router and looks like there is not the URL filtering
It's something like this

TL1.jpg

But it's not working...
What I have to do?

Last edited by SuperDante,

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you can just write "nintendo" and "akamaitechnologies" like that, you need to put complete domain name like nintendo.net or even nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net and a184-50-229-158.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com
and even so, there might be a chance that your router URL filtering does not work (mine for example), so you need to find other ways like using tubehax

Reactions: SuperDante

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought ZombiU Pack
Splatoon
a damned TP Link Router
SD 2 and 32 GB

Now, I have to block the Nintendo URLs
but I have some problems

I'm testing the block domain on my two 3DS
One of them got updated

The other one, well, i'm trying but I cannot block Nintendo

I have a TL-WR841N Router and looks like there is not the URL filtering
It's something likethis

View attachment 37188 View attachment 37189

But it's not working...
What I have to do?
You should probably get your MAC off that picture, lest you open yourself up for mucho problems. Just a tip

Reactions: SuperDante

SuperDante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't think you can just write "nintendo" and "akamaitechnologies" like that, you need to put complete domain name like nintendo.net or even nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net and a184-50-229-158.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com
and even so, there might be a chance that your router URL filtering does not work (mine for example), so you need to find other ways like using tubehax

The problem is that I cannot write long domain, there's a limit of space

Anyway I'm going to use TubeHax aswell
Because I can use both of them right? Or I 'm missing something?

AND... anyone know a Router I can buy to block updates URLs?
Thanks

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
The problem is that I cannot write long domain, there's a limit of space

Anyway I'm going to use TubeHax aswell
Because I can use both of them right? Or I 'm missing something?

AND... anyone know a Router I can buy to block updates URLs?
Thanks
you can use both at the same time

Chrisn

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Dumpiine
Don't work for Mario Party 10 :/. Start it and played one Browser Match. After starting Dumpine the total Filesize were 28mb :/... but there where some Files double. Hope you can add a higher total mb size :/. But great work and easy to use ;)

Last edited by Chrisn,

Hazzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't seem to run loadiine anymore just takes me to what looks like a empty video player when I try to run the kernel exploit. Anyone elts having this issue?

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been using Loadiine for quite some time now on the exploit.wiiubrew.net exploit site. Looks like the site been taken down. I been using exploit.wiiubrew.net all the time. Simple and easy. Because it's gone now, I went on http://www.wiiubru.com/ 5.3.2 but loading the loadiine kernal crashes all the time and has not yet worked and it gives me a no signal on TV, which is new. What are you guys using?

Hazzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I been using Loadiine for quite some time now on the exploit.wiiubrew.net exploit site. Looks like the site been taken down. I been using exploit.wiiubrew.net all the time. Simple and easy. Because it's gone now, I went on http://www.wiiubru.com/ 5.3.2 but loading the loadiine kernal crashes all the time and has not yet worked and it gives me a no signal on TV, which is new. What are you guys using?

I think they all must be hosting locally I'm have I f the same issue I think

Deniskin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Reactions: Hazzer

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't seem to run loadiine anymore just takes me to what looks like a empty video player when I try to run the kernel exploit. Anyone elts having this issue?

If you guys are still having problems, dont forget:
Potential Fix #1:
1. Clear all settings in your browser (Cookies/User Names and Passwords/Save Data) and uncheck remember username/password.
2. Save the site you're trying to load as a favorite.
3. Exit Internet Browser
4. Reset your Wii U by powering off with the Game Pad.
5. Open the Internet Browser, it should have remembered the site you saved and load it automatically.
6. Run the Kernel Exploit

Potential Fix #2:
1. Clear all settings in your browser (Cookies/User Names and Passwords/Save Data) and uncheck remember username/password.
2. Close all tabs.
3. Reset your Wii U by powering off with the Game Pad.
4. Open 4 tabs in the browser, load a YouTube video or Facebook or something in each.
5. Close the browser.
6. Open the browser back up again, it should have remembered the layout from the previous session.
7. In the 4th tab open the exploit URL (you can use a bookmark too)
8. Run the Kernel Exploit

Fix #1 usually works for me when I turn on my WiiU the next day and I get 3+ tries and it keeps either "Race Attack Failed" or just crashes w/o kexploit working.

Onto my Q:

Trying to get Loadiine Server going.
When it says Modified Kernel Explloit is that just the usual way to get Loadiine working (i.e: pressing B when it asks which exploit you want, Loadiine) or do I need to replace the payload532 with the one in the "Loadiine Installer + Server + Modified Kernel Exploit " archive ?
Currently using the Definitive package. should I replace the payload532.html file in there with the one in the Server archive linked.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm already on 5.5.0, is there any real reason not to update to 5.5.1? As far as I know I can't currently access the eShop, and I'd like to buy the new Smash DLC later this week.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to get Loadiine Server going.
When it says Modified Kernel Explloit is that just the usual way to get Loadiine working (i.e: pressing B when it asks which exploit you want, Loadiine) or do I need to replace the payload532 with the one in the "Loadiine Installer + Server + Modified Kernel Exploit " archive ?
Currently using the Definitive package. should I replace the payload532.html file in there with the one in the Server archive linked.
Is there a reason you need to use the server anyways? It slows Loadiine down because it has to send each read to the server window. It's useful for debugging which file caused a game to crash, but most times that is documented in the compatibility guide.

To answer your question anyways, you shouldn't need to replace anything in the DefinitivePackage. Just have to make sure you have the proper permissions set and run things in the right order as it is explained in "How do I use the Loadiine server?"

If I'm already on 5.5.0, is there any real reason not to update to 5.5.1? As far as I know I can't currently access the eShop, and I'd like to buy the new Smash DLC later this week.
In your situation, I'd update. The devs are all mostly on 5.5.1 and said there are virtually no differences between 5.5.0 and 5.5.1. That being said, there's always a risk, even if it's miniscule, and you can't go backwards.. The final choice is yours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +2