Can you hack your wii u with something other than sd card

makajavelin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The games are put on the sd card and you load gx wup installer and that will install the game files from sd card to the hard drive.
so can i do it like one at a time i download one game to the sd card then put it in my wii u and load the game to my hdd and then download a new game on the sd card and so on

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so can i do it like one at a time i download one game to the sd card then put it in my wii u and load the game to my hdd and then download a new game on the sd card and so on

Not for games that is larger than the remaining size left on your SD card after you finish setting up. You can't for any games larger than 8GB.

Reactions: makajavelin

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sd cards are cheap enough. Just buy atleast a 64G even bigger if can. If you plan on installing a bunch of games it’s gonna be a pain with a small card. What u are gonna do is put the games in install folder on sd card. Start wup gx app on Wii U and install the games to ur hardrive. Once installed you delete games off sd card and put different ones on their then it goes back into Wii U and install those the same way. It’s worth it to just get a decent size sd card cause then you can have retroarch with retro console emus and games too which have to stay and be started off sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.