Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once the 5.5.1 exploit comes out, will I be able to use Loadiine on it? Sorry, I know next to nothing about Wii U hacking. Honestly, it confuses me.
It should be able to be ported once Hykem's IOSU Exploit is out, since there is already a userland exploit working for it.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It should be able to be ported once Hykem's IOSU Exploit is out, since there is already a userland exploit working for it.
I just did a quick Google search to find out what the heck userland means haha. So in the OP you said only Loadiine V1.0 on 5.5.1 works right? Has there been any more progress on higher versions of Loadiine?

EDIT: Made my post clearer.

ViolentRockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Once the 5.5.1 exploit comes out, will I be able to use Loadiine on it? Sorry, I know next to nothing about Wii U hacking. Honestly, it confuses me.
The Loadiine developers have said that whenever Hykem releases his exploit, they will start working on the newer versions. If you want to be extremely sure though, you could always ask on the official loadiine thread.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So i can't run loadiine from android phone then?
No:

Any idea how i start the loadiine server from my android phone?
I'm pretty sure that won't be possible since it runs as an exe on PC. Maybe something similar can be made for Android though? I never really thought about that. It kind of ruins Cafiine too.

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Of course. If it gets supported, you can use it.

Also, read some stickies if you want to know more about Wii U modding. I'm not going to tell you what a sticky already says. ;)

Reactions: Scott-105

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just did a quick Google search to find out what the heck userland means haha. So in the OP you said only Loadiine V1.0 on 5.5.1 works right? Has there been any more progress on higher versions of Loadiine?

EDIT: Made my post clearer.
No, Loadiine v1 was working on 5.4.0 (because now 5.4.0 has kernel access) - though now I think they are up to v3 working. 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 both only have a userland exploit and not kernel, so Loadiine can't be run until that happens (IOSU exploit will allow kernel access).

So i can't run loadiine from android phone then?
You can run Loadiine just fine, just not the server.

Reactions: Scott-105

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No, Loadiine v1 was working on 5.4.0 (because now 5.4.0 has kernel access) - though now I think they are up to v3 working. 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 both only have a userland exploit and not kernel, so Loadiine can't be run until that happens (IOSU exploit will allow kernel access).

You can run Loadiine just fine, just not the server.

This might be a stupid question but the loadiine without the server can launch backups?

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have problem now i can't make run 2 games on loadiine.
Nes Remix USA to PAL and Wii Sport Club USA on PAL System.
I get "error can't run game".

swanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone please be kind enough to tell me.... im going to be using the android method, in this guide under the android section it says "firmware version required: 5.3.2 and under"..... under the "using loadline" section it says "firmware version required: 5.3.2".

Could someone please tell me do I need to be on 5.3.2 to use latest loadline? My firmware version is 5.2.0
is the os driver payload532 compatible with 5.2.0 and is the loadline that is included in the definitive package compatible?

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Could someone please be kind enough to tell me.... im going to be using the android method, in this guide under the android section it says "firmware version required: 5.3.2 and under"..... under the "using loadline" section it says "firmware version required: 5.3.2".

Could someone please tell me do I need to be on 5.3.2 to use latest loadline? My firmware version is 5.2.0
is the os driver payload532 compatible with 5.2.0 and is the loadline that is included in the definitive package compatible?

No u have to find a game disk with 5.3.2. Firmware on and update your wiiU only from this disk.

Reactions: swanly

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'll order shovel knight as its the cheapest then. Thank you for the reply.
Just be carefull. Don't have any connection to the internet (I mean never connect your wiiu to the internet). I use android method (DON'T forget to TURN OFF Mobile DATA) and everything works like charm :)

Last edited by CloudLionHeart,

swanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a galaxy ace 4 given to me on pay as you go. Turned data off and no credit on sim card. So should be good. :) thanks again. shovel knight and 32gb card should be here tomorrow :)

Last edited by swanly,
Reactions: fiveighteen

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have problem now i can't make run 2 games on loadiine.
Nes Remix USA to PAL and Wii Sport Club USA on PAL System.
I get "error can't run game".
I want to say that both of those games have folders/files with the region in the names. I could be wrong on one or both though. Go through the files and look, change any "US" you see to "EU".

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know why, but everything seems fine until I run a game on loadiine. It gives me "Exception Type DSI occurred" message.

I have a Wii U 8gb. 5.2.3.

Using http://www.digital-axon-105417.appspot.com/wiiu.html

Followed everystep along the way and downloaded Mario Kart 8 the Ready2Play Loadiine version.
I'm assuming you mean 5.3.2. Triple check your SD card folders.. I bet something isn't where it should be.

Use U_Tility :)

Last edited by fiveighteen,

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I want to say that both of those games have folders/files with the region in the names. I could be wrong on one or both though. Go through the files and look, change any "US" you see to "EU".

There is one folder named US on wii sports.

Edit by the way tubeHax just saved me from update :)
how can i delete partial update? update deleter doesn't work

Reactions: lonemoonHD

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is one folder named US on wii sports.

Edit by the way tubeHax just saved me from update :)
how can i delete partial update? update deleter doesn't work
TubeHax should block from the update downloading anything.. You shouldn't even have a partial. But I've heard people say they had to run the Update Deleter a few times before it actually worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work