1. ExData7

ExData7 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Bump for a Kenka Banchou 6 and EX troopers English patch. Banchou6 has combat similar too God Hand where u can customize your combo strings with alot of different moves. And EX troopers is very stylish and colorful 3rd person shooter set in the lost planet series but with a anime setting plus dozens upon dozens of customization options

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. pbsk8

pbsk8 GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    culdcept 3DS shouldn't be in Fulfilled Requests?

Isn't it Culdcept Revolt?

3. PhantomGhost

PhantomGhost GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    @pbsk8 From what I can tell, they're not the same.

"Culdcept", released on the Sega Saturn in 1997, received an enhanced port on the NDS in 2008, which has an English fan translation.

"Culdcept II", released on the Dreamcast in 2001, also received an enhanced port, this time on the 3DS, which I believe is the one the request is referring to.

Culdcept Revolt, the latest game in the series, is a 3DS only game which received an official English release in 2017. It appears to be a re-invention of the series rather than a direct remake of any of the games, but don't quote me on that! Info is sourced from here. ^^

pbsk8 likes this.
  4. RagoXXXX

RagoXXXX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

What about Medarot series? Could they be filled in "Fulfilled Requests"?

5. PhantomGhost

United Kingdom
    @RagoXXXX Sorry, I wasn't able to find any patches relating to the ones requested in this thread. If you know of something I've missed, please do send me the link! :D

6. RagoXXXX

RagoXXXX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

7. PhantomGhost

United Kingdom
    @RagoXXXX I would assume that the DS and 3DS versions require different tools, so I can't say that the ones you've linked can be used for the 3DS games, though I'm no hacker.

But again, none of them seem to point a release of a finished patch. ^^'

8. RagoXXXX

RagoXXXX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

The thing is Medarot 9 is a 3ds game

9. buberQT3dragon

Newcomer

United States
    There is a 28% translation patch out

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

10. DSwizzy

DSwizzy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Where at?! I wouldn't mind checking it out if you can post the link

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  11. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    FabStyle is now a fulfilled request, though the English translation project is unfinished and WIP.

PhantomGhost and HinaNaru Cutie like this.
  12. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    oh it's not finished D: aw man..that's depressing. when do you think it'll be finished the entire english translation

13. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    Hopefully before this year ends. :P
    At least I know of two translators I can ask to help.

14. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    ah okay q-q i'm gonna have to wait until the full release for the enlgish patch releases than.
    that's good :3

Robz8 likes this.
  15. ninjajesus

ninjajesus Newbie
    Newcomer

Greece
    I'd like once more to request Gaist Crusher God for the 3DS. It's a God Eater/Lords of Arcana-like action game but with Sentai-like suits. What more could you ask? But most importantly it's Treasure's (of Gunstar Heroes fame) last game so I think it'd be important for western fans to enjoy their swan song.

Retro_Mod_Gamer likes this.
  16. Retro_Mod_Gamer

Retro_Mod_Gamer GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Game Name: "Run for Money Tousouchuu"
    Chou Tousouchuu Atsumare! Saikyou no Tousousha-tachi

Developer/Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
    Release: July 9 2015
    Genre: Action, Footrace, Sneak & Evade, 6-player

Does it have lots of text?
    Not lots, just small conversations with NPCs

Why I don't think this will come out in the West?
    It's based on a Japanese Game Show

What is it about?
    It is about being in a game show where you run across a variety of themed maps collecting money and prizes while being chased by hunters, which you can stun with power ups.

Popularity in Japan:
    HUGELY popular

Screenshots:
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Videos:

Why I think it needs to be translated?
    It was already translated onto Android and IOS, and it's a very fun 6-player 3DS game!
    A GREAT addition to the late life cycle of the 3DS for English-players who never got to play this gem outside of Japan

https://www.siliconera.com/remember-run-money-can-play-english-now/

What I can do to help:
    After the files are cracked I will work for hours translating all the lines of text in the game and graphics characters for a full english experience. The game does not require MUCH translation work but I'm enthusiastically and willing to put countless hours in converting from JAP to ENG.

DSwizzy and Nutez like this.
  17. DSwizzy

DSwizzy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This gotten a English translation on phones?! Never knew that!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Retro_Mod_Gamer likes this.
  18. Kralich

Kralich Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I really dig this suggestion, though I'm aware it was made some time ago. I just wanted to add on that I've lead/am leading several modding projects, some of which have won awards (such as this one: (can't post hyperlinks but the mod is called Raising the Bar: Redux for HL2 EP2) and would be super up for helping a project like this myself. I don't know a damn thing about tweaking files for 3DS games but I self-taught a small understanding of C++ programming, competent understanding of Source level design, and reasonably complicated 3D modelling, and if the issue is there's a team but they need a role filled to really get the ball rolling, I'd be more than happy to put in the time necessary to learn what's needed to get something like this off the ground.

Also, if you guys have lots of text that needs putting into a readable format, I'm happy to sift through translated text and fix any errors - I'm in near-enough the final year of an English degree in which I'm achieving top grades, so fixing grammar and words is right up my alley. Don't even mind if the only translated text is from Google Translate, a lot of my modding work requires interacting with non-english speakers who send me text in their native language which I have to decipher into something readable (I've, in fact, worked with speakers of Oriental languages before, though I haven't with specifically Japanese speakers), so I'd be more than happy to adjust the text like that into a readable form, too.

Last edited by Kralich, Mar 27, 2020
    MemBat likes this.
  19. MemBat

MemBat Member
    Newcomer

In relation to the above, i'd be thoroughly interested in a DQMJ3P translation as the non pro game is fantastic so far. I could help only really in a "tweaking" sense, for example i've modded the non pro translation to have quieter music throughout so you can really here the battle sound effects better, makes such a positive difference! I hope a team is still up for the huge task as nearly 800 monsters and so many abilities text translation is quite monumental but on the plus side, a lot can be carried over from the current translation of the non pro version, at least...I assume so. I've heard there are issues with "not enough room for English characters" in text boxes, for that solution, even if "txt spk" was a work around, i'd be more than happy with that.

Last edited by MemBat, Apr 8, 2020
  20. drunk_shinobi

drunk_shinobi Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Myself and a couple of fellow students of Japanese decided to tackle translating a JRPG after about 10 years away from the language.

I'd love to start with Extestra but I'm struggling with how to get my hands on its .nut text files after extracting the game. Any assistance with that would be appreciated.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Translation, Request, [THE]