1. onepiecefreak

onepiecefreak Kuriimu 2 Developer

Germany
    I'd recommend Kuriimu and its discord for such assistance.

drunk_shinobi and HinaNaru Cutie like this.
  2. Vincent0699

Vincent0699 Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    The patch for Lbx danball senkai w is complete?

Feroz El Mejor likes this.
  3. PhantomGhost

PhantomGhost GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    @Vincent0699 The request is for the 3DS version, which there isn't a patch for as far as I'm aware. If you know of one, please do send me the link and I'll get it updated!

Apologies for the slow response.

HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  4. denpafan

denpafan Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Doesn't have another working English fan-translation project HERE (CHECK THIS LIST)
    Nope

Wasn't already announced for US/PAL localisation
    Nope

Was released in Japan (or native country) since more than one year (12 months)
    It’s been 6 years since the release.

Game Name: Denpa Ningen no rpg FREE (電波人げのrpg FREE!)
    Developer/Publisher: Genius Sonority
    Release: July 23rd, 2014
    Genre: RPG

Does it have lots of text?
    It has a medium amount of text.

Why I don't think this will come out in the West?
    It’s been 6 years and there has been no talk about a release outside of Japan

What is it about?
    Different little characters can spawn all around the world, kind of like Pokémon go except there’s A TON of different characters that are made using different combinations ( randomised by radio waves ) . You capture them and use them to go on RPG turn based adventures and can fight against and play with your friends. You can also decorate your own island, give the Denpa men (the characters I was talking about) clothes, and do many more things.

Popularity in Japan: VERY popular. It had over 3.3 million downloads and is one of the first things to come up in the Japanese eshop.

Screenshots:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catching a denpa man:
    1.png ]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When caught:
    2.png
    Shops where you can buy clothing, items, etc
    6.png
    Denpa house where all your caught denpa men will appear:
    5.png
    RPG map:
    7.png
    When in battle:
    8.png

Videos:
    = "Nintendo Daans" video.
    = some more basic gameplay ( BAD FRAME RATE / NO AUDIO )

Why I think it needs to be translated?
    There are a ton of American fans ( and some EU, including me ) who want to be able to play this game and I want them to finally be able to experience it.

What I can do to help:
    I have a lot of knowledge on the series, so I could help translate some things

Thank you.

HinaNaru Cutie and Ikari65 like this.
  5. Stay026
    This message by Stay026 has been removed from public view by Flame, Aug 3, 2020.
    Aug 3, 2020
  6. Lemurboy072

Lemurboy072 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So DQMJ3P might finally get a patch? Been looking around for a while for a Pro english patch. Hoping the patch can also help with probably having others come out with small guides or lists for present codes for Pro's Wi-Fi square. I've been looking around everywhere and especially on the big main DQMJ3/J3P guide sites for codes but can't find any.

7. Drewq_2

Drewq_2 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Game Name: Attack on titan 2 : future coordinates (Shingeki no Kyoujin 2: Mirai no Zahyou)
    Developer/Publisher: Spike Chunsoft
    Release: November 30, 2017
    Genre: Action

only the menus and mission information text would be needed but diologue will not therefore not allot
    it has been almost 3 years since the japanese release and also the discontinued games to 3ds
    What is it about?
    the game is the sequel to aot: humanity in chains which is about humanity's fight against man eating giants
    Popularity in Japan:
    the anime is very popular in japan and across the world, the game is also popular

this is a big improvement to Humanity in chains. it adds base building, immensly improved world mode, more maps, more storymode levels, better swinging animations, better gui and a very similar 3d home base to aottg 2 console.
    What I can do to help:
    i can provide the .cia file for editing

Attached Files:

8. Drewq_2
    This message by Drewq_2 has been removed from public view by VinsCool, Aug 29, 2020, Reason: Please don't embarrass yourself with such a thing.
    Aug 29, 2020
  9. Anallize

Anallize Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia

Just my curiosity as this project has been done for 5 years ago, I just wanted to know whether this project has finished or is cancelled on the way of this 5 years. I have been trying to search for this project in the internet but I did not found any traces. Do anyone know if this project is finished or still work in progress?

10. PhantomGhost

PhantomGhost GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    @Anallize This is a thread for translation requests, so all the games you see are ones that people wish to have a translation of, but unfortunately it doesn't mean that anyone has or will start a project for them. In this case, it seems that there was never a project to translate Culdcept 3DS made. However, if you are interested, there is a fully playable fan translation for Culdcept DS available here.

Hope this helps ^^

11. Anallize

Anallize Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Ok thanks for the reply and sorry for replying quite late. I will just try and look into the ones for the DS then. For the Meitainei Conan Symphony for the 3DS, is there any fans translations for this game. Because I also liked this series and wanted to look into it if there is any. Can anyone tell me about this?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Hello everyone, I am just wondering if this game ever get a fan translation released because I also wanted to try and play this game with fan translation if there is any. If anyone knows anything about this please tell me I really appreciate it.

12. Ikari65

Ikari65 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Game Name: Beyblade Burst GOD
    Developer/Publisher: FuRyu
    Release: November 23, 2017
    Genre: RPG, Action

Despite the Story its mostly names and Attributes Stuff and i guess u could
    take most english names from the anime or the new switch game

cause most of the Beyblade Games were never released in the West and there are no new 3DS games

What is it about?
    Beyblades! Basically an RPG were u level up ur attributes in minigames and buy new parts for ur beyblades and than battle in torunaments etc.
    the building is not as complex i think but can be compared with LBX for example.

Popularity in Japan:
    pretty big

Screenshots:
    s-l640.jpg s-l1600.jpg

Videos:
    here is a lets play

we dont have many of these games and this is def one of the best (mostz of the beyblade games are shit or lack depth^^)

What I can do to help:
    good question.
    I would do what i can but thats not a lot, even if it doesnt sound like
    it my english is pretty good when I concentrate but thats it,
    dont have any coding stuff knowledge
    I would be forever gratefull tho ^^

13. MortalShaman

MortalShaman Newbie
    Newcomer

Chile
    ***REPOST***
    Game Name:
    Dragon Quest XI - Echoes of an Elusive Age (3DS version)
    Developer/Publisher: Square Enix
    Release: 29/07/2017
    Genre: Turn-based RPG

- It's an RPG, so obviously yes ;)

- Because Square-Enix has already made official that the 3DS version won't be localized.

What is it about?
    - The typical village boy in his coming of age trial, which escalates into saving the world, recruiting all kind of allies during his journey, battling villains, etc.

Popularity in Japan:
    - It's one of the most popular sagas in Japan. The 3DS version sold very well. It also has an interesting feature: you can play it in both 3D or 2D mode, for fans of retro-rpgs.

DQXI for 3DS needs to happend someday!! :)

rocky_2016 and Ikari65 like this.
  14. Ikari65

Ikari65 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    @MortalShaman it needs to happen but there was already a thread about it. use the search function.

15. wesmess

wesmess Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Game Name: Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives & Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives 3 - Final Stage
    Developer/Publisher: Sega/M2
    Release: December 18, 2014 & December 22, 2016
    Genre: Game Compilation

No. Just the menus and settings need to be translated.
    Because the 3ds is now a dead console.
    What is it about?
    Sega Arcade and Mega Drive classics pop out at you in radical three-dimensions.
    Popularity in Japan:
    Mixed to average reviews
    Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives 2 was released in the west as Sega 3D Classics Collection while the first and third games were left in Japan. You can buy some of the Sega 3D Classic games individually on the Eshop in America but a good handful of them are exclusive the third game.

Last edited by wesmess, Jan 21, 2021
  16. Furqaan12
    This message by Furqaan12 has been removed from public view by AlanJohn, Feb 20, 2021, Reason: Off topic. Please create a thread for your issue to be fixed..
    Feb 20, 2021
  17. FailSandwich

FailSandwich Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Game Name: Nikki's Travel Quiz / Nikki no Tabisuru Quiz
    Developer/Publisher: Nintendo
    Release: April 21, 2015
    Genre: Quiz

It contains around 4,700 questions about Japan (each prefecture has 100 questions alone). So probably not as much text as some games, but still quite a lot.
    Club Nintendo has been discontinued, so it is impossible to obtain this game anymore. The 3DS has also been discontinued, so it's only a matter of time until Nintendo stops releasing games on the eShop altogether.
    What is it about?
    Nikki from Swapnote (assisted by a panda and a cat) quizzes players on the different prefectures of Japan. It's that simple, really.
    Popularity in Japan:
    I'd imagine not particularly popular. It's really just a throwaway quiz game featuring a not really well-known character.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Videos:

It's one of only 3 (well, 4, counting Super Smash Bros. Ultimate) games featuring the character Nikki. She deserves more popularity! She's adorable as hell! She wears lots of cute costumes in this game!
    Plus, quiz games are fun. And people who enjoy learning about Japan will definitely enjoy this game.
    And I know this isn't really a good reason, but my girlfriend (self-professed Nikki superfan) doesn't know Japanese and thus is unable to play this game at all.
    What I can do to help:
    I have multiple 3DS consoles and a PC which is powerful enough to emulate the 3DS, plus I know some trivia facts about Japan (not a particularly huge amount, but some!) so I can test the game out.

HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  18. Furqaan12
    This message by Furqaan12 has been removed from public view by VinsCool, Feb 22, 2021, Reason: Offtopic.
    Feb 22, 2021
  19. Revolutionry

Revolutionry Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I third you on that, my main reason for it to be translated is: Citra is becoming more and more optimized, more and more games being 1:1 with the console at each update, with that, multiplayer on citra is actually really viable now, and this is one hell of a multiplayer game, plus it's a SNK game, really popular nowadays, even if a lot of people disliked the end of the manga; That's why I think a translation for this game is required, although I can't really provide any help

20. DuoForce

DuoForce GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The hard part about fan translations is extracting and importing text. For someone that has no coding experience but can dump 3ds games, it's nearly impossible to find where the text is located and how to import your own custom text into the game.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I was just thinking about posting this, I ordered a japanese copy off ebay to use on my modded 3DS. It would be a not-so-hard mod if we knew how to extract the text files like I mentioned above.

Last edited by DuoForce, May 15, 2021
    Retro_Mod_Gamer likes this.
  21. Revolutionry

Revolutionry Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Like I said, I can't do anything really useful except support messages, soooo... YEAH, YOU CAN DO THIS, I BELIEVE IN YOU, SHOW THE WORLD WHO RULES
    lol, but in all seriousness, I hope this translation occurs someday, it's this game and Gundam 3D Battle that I want the most

22. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    It would be lovely to see this game being English patched, I do recommend to make a post about it on here and on reddit(if there is a translation group for gaming which I do think there is) to get it more attention =o

23. DuoForce

DuoForce GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm playing through the first Attack on Titan game on 3ds (Humanity in Chains) and its great for what it is. I heard the second one is much better as well. If I can somehow extract the text files then at the bare least I would do a menu patch (which is honestly good enough because if you've watched the second season then you would EASILY understand the context) even if I had to use google translate to navigate my way through the walls of japanese text

24. Revolutionry

Revolutionry Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    That and some tutorial texts would be way more than enough to play this game, story and interaction are cool and all, but completely optional.

Retro_Mod_Gamer and DuoForce like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Translation, Request, [THE]