Help translating Animal Crossing: New Leaf to portuguese!

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there! I was first willing to post this as a comment on the Translation Request pinned post on this board, but since it's made especifically for Japan-only releases, i thought i should make a thread myself.

I want to translate Animal Crossing: New Leaf to brazilian portuguese. Why? My girlfriend wants to play it but her english is really, really basic and she won't understand a whit that's going on on that game. She finds it very cute and really wants to play, i want to do it for her - and anyone who might want it on the process.

I know both languages and have translated some stuff before, but i don't know anything about programming patches.

Anyone willing to help? How hard and time consuming a project like this would be?

azuxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I also speak both languages and would like to help with this, but I have no programming skills so I would be only useful with the translation

Treangulo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
GostariaI would like to help but I don't know anything about translation, I'm Brazilian and I'm happy to see that you want to help your Brazilian girlfriend who plays the game, I hope you can

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: