[UPDATED 28 NOVEMBER 2017] [RELEASE WIP] Hello Everyone, It has been a while, but finally we have something to give to you all. Even though it isn't much and probably not exactly what you all hoped for, I still think you will enjoy our little effort. Maybe some of you didn't notice, but today, November 28th of 2017, is the official 20th anniversary of the Medarot series. With some very exciting things happening at Imagineer, I thought it would be a good idea to release our work so far. On "that 3ds iso" website, I made a thread that contains the link to an actual rom file to play the patch. Because I didn't have enough time, a real patch will be made in the coming days and will also be attached to this thread. We have another little surprise for you guys in the future, so please look forward to that. For now, enjoy the game and keep supporting this franchise in any way you can! Maybe one of those Nintendo Switch games Imagineer has told us about, is actually a Medarot game? Kind regards Old thread: Warning: Spoilers inside! [UPDATED May 19th 2017] [Added Progress Screenshots] Warning: Spoilers inside! [UPDATED 4th Nov. 2016] Warning: Spoilers inside! [Added Twitch Highlight] Heey guys! We are working on an English patch for Medarot 9 Kabuto version. We already came a long way. The parts have been translated, the in-game menu has been translated and the first part of the story has been translated. We still have a lot of work to do, but we are planning to release an early patch with all the parts translated and the UI translated. As a bonus the first part (or more) of the story will be translated and included too. Some screenshots of the progress[Contains spoilers!]: Warning: Spoilers inside! [May 19th]More screenshots!!: Warning: Spoilers inside! Streamed some footage on Twitch: The original post and edits: Warning: Spoilers inside! Heey guys! I want to announce that I started working on a Medarot 9 translation. I extracted the rom, found most of the text and I already started with translating some stuff. Thanks to http://m9english.tumblr.com/ for helping with the tutorial so I could test if my method worked the right way. There is just one problem. I don't have enough knowledge of the Japenese language to translate it all. I hope some of you who can read and translate Japanese text to english would like to help out. I want to put up a file with the text that needs to be translated, so I can paste it back in the game. If this is too much asked, I will do what I can and stop the project when I think I translated all that I could. I hope you guys like the idea of translating a medarot game and that someone wants to help me out. EDIT: I'll be posting some very early screenshots soon. And to hopefully answer some questions; I needed to search for the files where the text is stored. Found those files. They are easy to customize with notepad++ so far. I am able to rebuild the game back to .3ds format. And when the project comes to an end, I'll probably release it for use with Hans and as .3ds and .cia. And maybe even as decrypted rom for Citra. But I really need some people who can help translating stuff! And maybe even help to search for the other text. Maybe someone could link Tobias from http://m9english.tumblr.com/ to this page and get him all excited and hopefully help out a bit. I will release an early test version when I translated the most important bits of the UI, if not all the UI. EDIT#2: Screenshots incoming! Warning: Spoilers inside! PLEASE SEE THE NEW SCREENSHOTS Please note that this is WIP and all these screenshots are made very early in the project. The first public release can take a while, as I haven't found all the UI text files yet. Edit#4: Some new screenshots below Warning: Spoilers inside! PLEASE SEE THE NEW SCREENSHOTS Some small things can still change. But we started with the UI and I hope we can show more soon and release the first version. Edit#5: I wanted to bring you guys a new update on the project. It is going great so far. We had some issues and still one issue isn't solved for now. But we made great progress. The first part of the story, which involves the tutorial has been completed. The Head and Left Arm parts are completed and we are still working on the UI. I hope you guys keep supporting it and keep telling people about it. All the help you can give us is welcome. I will post some fresh screenshots soon. If any of you have some requests for the early patch, please comment below. If you can help with translating, coding or graphics editing, please send me a PM. And you can also join the discord channel created by @pikatsu to discuss this game/translation: https://discord.gg/7JnvcCK Credits: @Tobias97 : Story and UI translation @pikatsu : parts and Enemy names translation and coding. @pikpol : Story coding and management.