Star Ocean: Blue Sphere (For Gameboy Color) English translation has been released!

titlescreen.jpg

A user only known only as "user123123" on romhacking.net has just released a full English translation for the Japanese-only released Gameboy Color game Star Ocean: Blue Sphere on January 15th, 2020.

UPDATE: The translation was taken down from romhacking.net without notice or reason, so I uploaded it to my file hosts:

Google Drive: HERE
MEGA: HERE
Torrent: HERE and HERE
The 7-zip password is: romhacking.net

Lunar IPS ROM patcher: HERE

Note: The ROM you'll need for the patch is named Star Ocean - Blue Sphere (J) [C][!].gbc and will obviously NOT be linked to here.

Last edited by Jayro,

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i can see that this translation is 99% finished only thing what's not translated is connect menu
Post automatically merged:

I investigated a little about why it was removed and turns out that the translation is not 100% finished and has lots of bugs.
I have yet to play it to confirm if that is true, but I wont get my hopes up just yet.

EDIT: yup, is incomplete.
see for yourself by saving at the first moment you can, reset and enter connect mode.
plus connect menu is not translated so i guess this translation needs to be worked on because it's almost 100% finished

Last edited by Pokemonfan6498,
  • Wow
Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)