Hacking SSBB NOT WORKING WITH WIIKEY NTSC-U *PROOF BY ME!*

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh snap! I Just tried it and it's working!!

What you need to do is go into diagnostics mode or w/e it's called, put the Wiikey 1.9g disc in and boot it, after the update is done, eject the disc and place Brawl in, and then reboot in diagnostics mode!

Seriously... no offence but this video doesn't prove too much, except for the fact that the Japanese game can't be played on an NTSC-U machine. I mean come on now...

Oh and.... POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!!! LOLWTFBBQ?

Ok I'm done.

Joke? Do you have the game? Not trying to take away your credibility...just asking. How do you go into diagnostics mode?

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's actually very few NTSC-J games that work on NTSC-U consoles. Could count them on two hands. What is there to even follow in this topic aside from a bunch of noob's theories?

I was just basing my info from this and I guess I'd call most of these posts in this topic, off-topic.

That's more than I thought but one thing interesting was that none of the first party titles worked. Mario Party 8, Zelda: TP. Links crossbow training, SMG. All were red.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Also I'm pretty sure the Wiikey supports DL as of current... so that isn't something that needs to be patched.
But maybe it dosen't know how to boot a real factory pressed DVD DL. Therefore it thinks it's a backup (or something that isn't a real game) and tries to boot it, but fails. Therefore a update is in check.

platypusrme427

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's actually very few NTSC-J games that work on NTSC-U consoles. Could count them on two hands. What is there to even follow in this topic aside from a bunch of noob's theories?

I was just basing my info from this and I guess I'd call most of these posts in this topic, off-topic.

That's more than I thought but one thing interesting was that none of the first party titles worked. Mario Party 8, Zelda: TP. Links crossbow training, SMG. All were red.
I think you're looking in the wrong section....Mario Party 8, Zelda:TP, and link's crossbow training were red under the pal to ntsc-u section.

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States

Guaraná

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

What you need to do is go into diagnostics mode or w/e it's called, put the Wiikey 1.9g disc in and boot it, after the update is done, eject the disc and place Brawl in, and then reboot in diagnostics mode!

Seriously... no offence but this video doesn't prove too much, except for the fact that the Japanese game can't be played on an NTSC-U machine. I mean come on now...

Ok I'm done.
bah...

Pyrot1c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha so many of us in just this topic
biggrin.gif

144 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

AresAndEnyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone please say where you would get a wiikey update anyways? It has pretty much been decided one is needed, but they don't have their site up so how will you find it?

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I think you're looking in the wrong section....Mario Party 8, Zelda:TP, and link's crossbow training were red under the pal to ntsc-u section.

ah you're right they are all completely omitted form the ntsc-j to ntsc-u except though SMG is still red.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can someone please say where you would get a wiikey update anyways? It has pretty much been decided one is needed, but they don't have their site up so how will you find it?
You'd get it from a site that reports scene news such as gbatemp, wiinewz, eurasia.nu, etc. And it hasn't pretty much been decided one is needed yet.

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Ok I'm done.

bah...

laugh.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Post edited by sinkhead: removed reply to trashed post

Srsly tho, im starting to hate nintendo as much as i hate M$

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    Eh it's good with Vodka and crackers
    Gotta have the whole experience
    Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on brand rich rich people spend like 500 a tin
    What I'm putting down is you gotta be trashed first lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like if psi fucked the fish the quality of the eggs will probably come out abnormal
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had it spread on crackers, n I had Rum/Coke today. I like all fish and seafoods, but not that.
    Lol sorry Ken it was either the fish or your mom.... I picked the fish lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah still an abnormal egg came out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob smelled the same anyways
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Prob smelled the same anyways +1