Hacking SSBB NOT WORKING WITH WIIKEY NTSC-U *PROOF BY ME!*

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Copy and paste the exact text from the forum.

Post edited by Sinkhead: Removed off-topicness that generated a large number of off-topic replies

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wiikey team is not dead, their website is just shutdown because its now illegal in hongkong, if there is an update, they will post in major forums

THe first wiikey update took so long cuz the programmer that worked on it was a noob, I think the d2c people worked on the wiikey SMG update, so we will get a quick update when we need one.

8v8t8r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Copy and paste the exact text from the forum. (I don't know why people bother with BlackCats, download speeds are so much slower than usenet)

"Ok guys, I'm at my friends house. We tried it on CycloWiz and D2C and it goes straight to "Initializing Update" screen. Of course we did not install the update since it would brick the Wii's. We tried it on another Wiikey and same cannot read disc error pops up. Were taking it to his friends house to rip the game. I will post vids when I get a chance. Very busy.

This post has been edited by Tusharix: Today, 04:21 AM"

there we go.

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm a member of blackcats too and yeah I can confirm that's where the video came from originally, this will hopefully all be resolved soon
I srsly think its another á la Mario Galaxy update, for now, we need to focus on dumping the game, THEN we focus on getting the copies to work...

PRIORITIES!!!

TOP: DUMP THE GAME
SECOND: FIX ISSUES

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Copy and paste the exact text from the forum. (I don't know why people bother with BlackCats, download speeds are so much slower than usenet)

Usenet costs money, plus BC has crazy ass speeds for torrents.

but they arn't allowing ne new members.... no invites, no signups....Y?

Hit and runners plus they are at their limits, iirc.

But w/e, I'm buying Brawl so it's all good!!!

TehLink

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If what's true about Cyclowiz being able to read SSBB, I now love my decision to go with Cyclowiz xD.
But we will see in due time x.x.

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe I'm mistaken, but shouldn't we stop posting about various means of obtaining a future dump?
No, everything is helpful... and though, we srsly hafta find a way to dump DL DVDs or else theyll become a MAJOR ISSUE in the future.... maybe mario kart will be released in DL DVD too... For now i srsly think we should find a way to dump it and then worry about it working or not with modchips

paOol

Trophies
XP
Country
to the kid whos posting info about wiikey not working, and D2C / cyclowiz working, do you have a copy of the actual japanese legit game and are trying it on a NTSC american wii? or are u using it on a wii from japan?

ShortFuse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to have a blackcats account and uploaded maybe 15gbs, putting my seed ratio high since it was a 2gb game. that was 2 months ago. now, all of a sudden my username doesn't exist. so much for seeding.

GizmoGC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a launch Wii with a Wiinja installed. How easy would it be to put a new chip in there? I didn't install the chip I paid someone else to do it.

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I used to have a blackcats account and uploaded maybe 15gbs, putting my seed ratio high since it was a 2gb game. that was 2 months ago. now, all of a sudden my username doesn't exist. so much for seeding.
I was also at black cats, when it was a small site... I used to be a VERY good seeder... same thing happened to me but from one day to another...

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

that happened to me a while ago, but the reason is that you didn't sign in to the actual website every 60 days. Doesn't matter if you're seeding or not.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ReggieShrug.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: I was gonna say that. lol +1