Compilation of plugins & apps for Aroma

tehtemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Better Settings by Fangal-Airbag (Nathaniel) added (new)
Control settings menu from the TV with support for pro controller and wiimotes
Been away from the Wii U scene over the past couple of months. This module sounds interesting!

Does this mean the Gamepad is no longer necessary for using the Wii U once you have it set up?

ArgoRV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Been away from the Wii U scene over the past couple of months. This module sounds interesting!

Does this mean the Gamepad is no longer necessary for using the Wii U once you have it set up?
edit on the post you quote: wiimotes ❌ Classic Controller ✅
I have not tested it yet, but as far as i know, early versions still need the gamepad connected and turned on, but is in discussions to improve it, to no longer needing the gamepad in future releases.

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A great one that just got released is Wii VC Launch. It does away with the nagging messages that forces you to pick up a Wiimote and point it at the screen, and forces the decision for you if your using a forwarder to a vWii software.

Reactions: Lynx64

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A great one that just got released is Wii VC Launch. It does away with the nagging messages that forces you to pick up a Wiimote and point it at the screen, and forces the decision for you if your using a forwarder to a vWii software.
This might be the best argument yet for me to move from Tiranisu to Aroma. Yet the things I can do on Tiramisu but can't in Aroma still outweigh for me the things I can do in Aroma but can't in Tiramisu.

Anikemi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Im not in Aroma yet, but I have one question and one plugin suggestion.

With plugins like the screenshot plugin, what I suppose that use some ram, very demanding titles like zelda botw will work at the same time of the plugin?

And the suggestion: be able to pair bluetooth earpods. I don't understand about developing for the wiiu, but even without the knowledge I think that is so difficult. But I suggest for If its there a possibility.

Thank you all the devs of these plugins. You guys care more for the wiiu than the creators of the console <3

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be the best argument yet for me to move from Tiranisu to Aroma. Yet the things I can do on Tiramisu but can't in Aroma still outweigh for me the things I can do in Aroma but can't in Tiramisu.
Then you might want to look at this app. It creates a wuhb and a Homebrew Launcher app that lets you easily bounce between the two enviroments 😁

https://github.com/TraceEntertains/EnvSwap

ArgoRV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
And the suggestion: be able to pair bluetooth earpods. I don't understand about developing for the wiiu, but even without the knowledge I think that is so difficult. But I suggest for If its there a possibility.
that has been suggested before on the Aroma discord here however, it has been dismissed by devs

Last edited by ArgoRV,

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is EnvSwap working properly? I can go from Aroma to Tiramisu just fine, but when I try to go from Tiramisu back to Aroma the app gives me the following error: mocha_initlibrary failed, the application will now close...

ArgoRV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Is EnvSwap working properly? I can go from Aroma to Tiramisu just fine, but when I try to go from Tiramisu back to Aroma the app gives me the following error: mocha_initlibrary failed, the application will now close...
I did use it as a test and yes, latest version worked good for me.
do you have both environments on your SD ?
you can contact developer on Aroma's Discord

Last edited by ArgoRV,

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did use it as a test and yes, latest version worked good for me.
do you have both environments on your SD ?
you can contact developer on Aroma's Discord
Yeah, I do have both environments, I tried other apps in Tiramisu and they work, it's just the EnvSwap rpx file that doesn't. I'll try reinstalling Tiramisu, maybe I'm missing some file or something got corrupted, if not I'll try Discord.

Reactions: ArgoRV

ArgoRV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yeah, I do have both environments, I tried other apps in Tiramisu and they work, it's just the EnvSwap rpx file that doesn't. I'll try reinstalling Tiramisu, maybe I'm missing some file or something got corrupted, if not I'll try Discord.
1690223723847.png

Reactions: tmnr1992

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto