Homebrew Others UFDiine v2.0 on AROMA does.....nothing ?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.❤️😉

I need some Help from the awesome Modding & Technical Experts for the WiiU please.

I was a little "away" from the WiiU Homebrew Scene...is this normal,that my WiiU´s "Memory" is half occupied ?
IMG_20240322_192049.jpgIMG_20240322_192101.jpg

So I decided to use the UFDiine Tool from @GaryOderNichts to make a little "Space" on the WiiU.

- My PAL/EU white WiiU is on Version 5.5.5
- AROMA & PlugIns checked with the AROMA Updater are on the latest Releases
2024-03-22_19-31-47-552.mp4_snapshot_00.01.122.jpg2024-03-22_19-31-47-552.mp4_snapshot_00.08.950.jpg

- Then I have downloaded UFDiine v2.0 - putted it on the SD Card into Folder "wiiu\apps\UFDiine and started it -
The Tool confirms "Update folder exists"

....and when I press "A"......nothing happens.....

So have I waited around 15 Minutes and then I have pressed "HOME" and also nothing happens.....so I must have "Hard turn off" the PAD & the WiiU....

I found this:
https://github.com/GaryOderNichts/UFDiine/issues/3
But as I said,my PAL/EU WiiU is already on v5.5.5.🤷‍♂️

Any Thoughts or Ideas please ?
Thank you for your Help.😉

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes it is normal, the Wii U system takes around 4GB or so. UDFiine won't give you more space, it just deletes the (normally empty) update folder to block system updates.

If you need more space, you want probably a USB HDD with a Y cable (to get enough power). With an SSD you migh be lucky and can get away without a Y cable. Most flash drives have cheap garbage flash, so they won't work for long. Some people also use Endurance branded SD cards from Samsung or Sandisk with a USB Cardreader (because Wii U games can only use USB storage).
Your other options would be a Hardware mod to upgrade the internal memory or to use an SD card with redNAND. But both these options are much more complicated and for most people it is the best to just get an HDD with a Y cable or external power.

• Love
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto