Hacking SSBB NOT WORKING WITH WIIKEY NTSC-U *PROOF BY ME!*

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Playing the game?

Plus, no one has connection to the actual sceners, so don't expect us to know what the progress is.

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
ReggieShrug.gif

Id kick his ass so bad if i saw him right now!
Why would you kick his ass? Makes no sense...... you are mad that they made it better for the company, so people cant pirate it? Give me a break, the game isnt expensive. Come to japan and have to spend 68$ on it then talk, 50 dollars is nothing.

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Playing the game?

Plus, no one has connection to the actual sceners, so don't expect us to know what the progress is.

I bet my ass theyre working hard to get this...
Whoever gets it out becomes WORLD's HERO

zelgadisWhy would you kick his ass? Makes no sense...... you are mad that they made it better for the company, so people cant pirate it? Give me a break, the game isnt expensive. Come to japan and have to spend 68$ on it then talk, 50 dollars is nothing.

because i dont like him... and dude, i preordered the game from play asia.... and it gets here in 2-3 days....
sleep.gif
thats why im pissed

ShortFuse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The point is to delay those people who would have pirated the game and no bought it. They'd have to wait a couple of days before it's cracked. People will go F*** IT! and go buy it instead of waiting.

This isn't the case for us, but you know what i'm saying.

I didn't import it because I wasn't sure it'd work with Cyclowiz but if a retail copy works, I'm importing one.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ratio torrent sites FTL. Premium Usenet FTW. Usenet pricing is a drop in the bucket compared the ANYONE'S wage. Besides, maxing out my bandwidth is always worth it.
Exactly. Love to have Rogers calling my house about Internet usage going over it's allowance and being charged overage gigs. Plus, BC is only for games. Usenet is for everything. Games, software, audio, video... everything.

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
Playing the game?

I bet my ass theyre working hard to get this...
Whoever gets it out becomes WORLD's HERO

I am certain they will have it out soon
smile.gif
I was so impressed with galaxy, they will do it with this game also. I am just worried about online mode with the chip if that can be a problem. I hope its out this weekend as I have finals soon.

ShortFuse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did the rumor that it's DVD9 come form?
Originally? From somebody on smashboards who announced when sonic was going to appear on the dojo, that the game was going to be delayed in the US again, pikmin in, falco in, marth in and a few other things. Basically this was all true and he also said it was the first Dual Layered Wii game. This was back in November.

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I contacted Wiikey team just now and a friend that knows someone from Vortex (i know he doesnt lie because he always knows stuff from vortex team...) Alrdy asked him hows the dumping progress... hopefully hell reply my email soon , as for wiikey team, well who knows, they never reply to me

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ratio torrent sites FTL. Premium Usenet FTW. Usenet pricing is a drop in the bucket compared the ANYONE'S wage. Besides, maxing out my bandwidth is always worth it.

Exactly. Love to have Rogers calling my house about Internet usage going over it's allowance and being charged overage gigs. Plus, BC is only for games. Usenet is for everything. Games, software, audio, video... everything.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW, wait a sec... are you saying what I think you are saying? If I use Usenet, I won't go over my limit? Because I remember them sending me a letter once telling me y download or upload limit is only 50GB, and I went over that once so they charged me extra for every gig.... **** em!!

Jools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you do know that the game comes with a bug where the disk isn't read the first time you use it, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Hi hi