Hacking SSBB has been dumped by Taiwanese

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
No news on Wiinja yet?
frown.gif

Darn, if the game's been already extracted and working on 2 chips, why not just release it? Who cares about Wiikey anyways they'll get an update in a couple weeks or so.

Is that what's stopping it from being dumped? Can someone clarify?

Because I've got a YAOSM chip that's begging to run Brawl.

They said that although the rip was 100% and working, there were errors in the layer break which caused problems/crashes when running certain videos such as Subspace Emissary. They want to get a proper, working, full release out first so that the internet isn't flooded with broken copies which would cause people complaining about different issues based on the rip etc.

Sounds reasonable.. BUT: Who is 'they' ???

I think that got confirmed as fake. This clip shows someone trying a copy of SSBB (first layer, videos and SSE not working). The result is it starts up, but locks on load. So that guy who apparently tried his copy and said it was working (versus mode, not SSE) was lying.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8I7ohpqPUZU

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No news on Wiinja yet?
frown.gif

Darn, if the game's been already extracted and working on 2 chips, why not just release it? Who cares about Wiikey anyways they'll get an update in a couple weeks or so.

They said that although the rip was 100% and working, there were errors in the layer break which caused problems/crashes when running certain videos such as Subspace Emissary. They want to get a proper, working, full release out first so that the internet isn't flooded with broken copies which would cause people complaining about different issues based on the rip etc.

I think that got confirmed as fake. This clip shows someone trying a copy of SSBB (first layer, videos and SSE not working). The result is it starts up, but locks on load. So that guy who apparently tried his copy and said it was working (versus mode, not SSE) was lying.

He never claimed that it was working 100%. He burned the first layer on a DVD5 and that's it. Get your stuff together the next time, dude...
P.S. He was not lying.

ecdsds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No news on Wiinja yet?
frown.gif

He never claimed that it was working 100%. He burned the first layer on a DVD5 and that's it. Get your stuff together the next time, dude...
P.S. He was not lying.

He said he could play it partial

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
if i updated my wii with the jap version on the game do you think when the uk version comes out i can update it with that and put it back to normal?

p.s. thats if i get a smei bricked wii

skaarj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
if i updated my wii with the jap version on the game do you think when the uk version comes out i can update it with that and put it back to normal?

1. Those answers will be answered when the dump gets here
2. I belive its not causing a "semi-brick", only dual channels, although its hard to say as nothing is confirmed yet.
3. People have to UNDERSTAND that the scene wont release a stripped down, buggy version of this game, it will only get nuked and their reputation will fall. Thats whats its about, creds, so they are doing it properly.

All we can do is to wait (and hope that it will work on PAL, something I highly doubt it will).

NTSC-U owners can smile. You just have to wait for the dump and the wiikey-fix (if you are so unlucky to own that chip).

Us PAL owners on the other hand... I fear this is just the start of another sad chapter in Nintendo Europe gaming history...

gg @ none-announced release date.

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country

1. Those answers will be answered when the dump gets here
2. I belive its not causing a "semi-brick", only dual channels, although its hard to say as nothing is confirmed yet.
3. People have to UNDERSTAND that the scene wont release a stripped down, buggy version of this game, it will only get nuked and their reputation will fall. Thats whats its about, creds, so they are doing it properly.

All we can do is to wait (and hope that it will work on PAL, something I highly doubt it will).

NTSC-U owners can smile. You just have to wait for the dump and the wiikey-fix (if you are so unlucky to own that chip).

Us PAL owners on the other hand... I fear this is just the start of another sad chapter in Nintendo Europe gaming history...

gg @ none-announced release date.

yer i know i hope not but im sure some1 will try it on pal and tell us what happens

poke50uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
would be nice getting a version with the movie hex edited out.. I dont mind not having story line...
just vs will do for now..
local vs that is...
just to fit on a sl.dvd XD
not the end of the world if this wont be happening...
but by the time the true rip comes out.. and i've finished downloading/getting a successful rip... my actual copy should be here XD;; (getting posted by the 4th feb... 5 to 10 days delivery)

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
I just remember that being the date when i pre-ordered it. If its wrong, earlier would be great!

Otherwise a working J or U version on PAL systems would be great too. Until my original is posted

:-)

Scribbl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder how big/small the ISO will be. I have a feeling that it won't be able to be DVD5-ised without cutting A LOT of Subspace Emissary movies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1