dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
BBking83 said:
Does this region free the Wii's disc channel??
no... get preloader
biggrin.gif

Melik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A quick question about Metroid Prime Trilogy if I may;
I have 4.1E ,cIOSCORP v3.4 installed , PRELOADER 0.29 ,Hermes cIOS 222 and Rev14 and from the cIOSCORP Extras I installed the dip12 , the one that is used to play Super Smash Brawl.
So with this config' when I put In the Metroid Prime Trilogy backup (Burnt on the lowest speed,ISO patched to 249 With the proper layerbreak and booktyped as DVD-ROM) AND before the animation of the Metroid title appears in the disc channel the screen turns to black then this message appears : REMOVE THE DISC AND POWER OFF THE CONSOLE. PLEASE REFER TO THE WII USER GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS.
I tried for some reason rev 13a and the same results appeared.
With rev14 and dip14 ; the title appears in the disc channel ; I start the game but as soon as I pick any of the 3 games , a blue screen with the 002 error pops in.
I'd REALLY appreciate any info/help !!
(With Neogamma r7 and r8beta3 with both rev13 and rev14 I get the 002 ERROR)

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Melik said:
I have 4.1E ,cIOSCORP v3.4 installed , PRELOADER 0.29 and Rev14 and from the cIOSCORP Extras I installed the dip12 , the one that is used to play Super Smash Brawl.
So with this config' when I put In the Metroid Prime Trilogy backup (Burnt on the lowest speed,ISO patched to 249 With the proper layerbreak and booktyped as DVD-ROM) AND before the animation of the Metroid title appears in the disc channel the screen turns to black then this message appears : REMOVE THE DISC AND POWER OFF THE CONSOLE. PLEASE REFER TO THE WII USER GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS.
With rev14 and dip14 ; the title appears in the disc channel ; I start the game but as soon as I pick any of the 3 games , a blue screen with the 002 error pops in.

Try hermes cios 222/223 v4 with uloader 3.1 (Supports disc reading now) ... if that doesn't work... you are really out of luck

Melik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That didn't work either.
Tried with Uloader and Softchip (with the 002 error disabled in the options)and ALL of them give me the 002 error.
So I have a question ; might it be related to having Hermes Cios installed ???
During the installation of hermes's cIOS's It merges IOS 38 at some point , and the MPT's ISO is patched to use 249.
Could the persistence of 002 error(with neogamma,Cioscorp and softchip) come from there?
for some people bloodlust's solution here worked.
Now it's PERSONAL to make this game work!

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
Melik said:
I have 4.1E ,cIOSCORP v3.4 installed , PRELOADER 0.29 ,Hermes cIOS 222 and Rev14 and from the cIOSCORP Extras I installed the dip12 , the one that is used to play Super Smash Brawl.
Are you loading from the disc channel?? I don't know what all this stuff does but seeing as you are on 4.1, is your IOS60 trucha signed?

I think rev10 has better compatibility with Neogamma...?

I'm sure that trucha signing the IOS the system uses with stop that in the disc channel. It does for the Wiikey. Now all I need to do is try and get it back to region free again.

Melik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ Infinete: yes tried Neogamma rev 6, 7 and 8 beta 3 ,all of them give me the 002 error after loading any of the 3 games.I'm wondering ; is it normal for the 002 error to pop up after the opening of the game?right after picking one of the 3 games(when samus fires her weapon)?

@ BBking83: Yes i'm loading it through the disc channel with cIOSCORP 3.4.
My wii was 3.2 at the time that I bought it,accidentally upgraded it to 4.0 5 months ago ,downgraded it to 3.2 again with banner bomb when it came out, and upgraded it back to 4.1 1 week ago with one of the tutorials that I found here; so I'm pretty sure that my IOS 60 is Trucha signed.
I don't think the problem comes from the compatibility, cause the game loads with neogamma (and the error 002 appears after I pick any of the games to play).

Thanks for the reply!

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't worry, cIOSCORP v 3.5 should get MPT working fine with an extra in the "cIOSCORP v3.5 Extras Installer". It will be released very soon.

EDIT: But it hasn't been fully tested yet.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Beta 2 is being uploaded right now, and will be given to testers within minutes. It shouldn't take long for it to pass testing.

DaMan4169

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
So with this config' when I put In the Metroid Prime Trilogy backup (Burnt on the lowest speed,ISO patched to 249 With the proper layerbreak and booktyped as DVD-ROM)

On cioscorp 3.4 to play a dual layer disk you need to patch it to 36, and be sure to use the dip 12.

From the read me......

QUOTEMetroid Prime Trilogy doesn't work properly! What do I do?
-> We personally don't have the game to test, but cIOSCORP users need
only patch the game to run under IOS36 (as IOS36 supports Dual Layer
discs), and then burn it onto a Dual layer Disc (with the layer break
set to 2084960), the same way you would burn Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Always backup your .iso file before patching, of course.

Melik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I already tried that(patching the game to IOS 36)
the result that It gives me:
The game appears in the disc channel, I launch it ,but after choosing one of the 3 games the 002 error text on a blue background appears.
I'm completly lost, I can't figure why I have this 002 error AFTER loading the game.

gringo13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I searched around and couldnt find anything- perhaps you can shed some light on this A-

I just updated a wii to 4.2, did all the cios updates and after I was done, installed cioscorp 3.4- but backups do not load in the disc channel. Any reason why this might happen?
Cioscorp worked like a charm on my other wii, so this is very confusing.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gringo13 said:
I searched around and couldnt find anything- perhaps you can shed some light on this A-

I just updated a wii to 4.2, did all the cios updates and after I was done, installed cioscorp 3.4- but backups do not load in the disc channel. Any reason why this might happen?
Cioscorp worked like a charm on my other wii, so this is very confusing.
3.4 has no cIOS70 in it
so you must use preloader to make the system menu use IOS60, like how it did in 4.0 and 4.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended