H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
And that guy is too lazy to upload his iso? wow
I wouldn't upload it either. Your ISP's are always watching you. So is the FBI and CIA
biggrin.gif

Pigiot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that guy is too lazy to upload his iso? wow

I wouldn't upload it either. Your ISP's are always watching you. So is the FBI and CIA
biggrin.gif

That is so true. Once when i was downloading a movie that recently came out in theatres, a week later I got a letter from cablevision stating I was breaking copyright laws and not to do it again. My dad yelled at me and i stopped torrenting. But I got ways around this
biggrin.gif

beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, stop complaining about Dual Channels!! It's no big deal. If people got Dual Channels from Metroid Prime, then there's no reason to worry about it messing up future updates. There have been updates since MP:3, so it wont mess anything up!
Other than that... can anyone translate what nekokabu says about the new dumper (v005)?

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
And, everyone asking about getting trouble after those channels. How should we know that? Are some ppl here god or something? Can we go to the future to check that out? Stop asking such stupid thing!

Knolli

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought the Wiikey IS ABLE to read DL-Discs (what was mentioned in the releasenote of wiikey update 1.9b), so why shouldn't the DL-version of brawl work /w wiikey?

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently not.

Hopefully, we'll get an update soon. I just want the ability to play the legit Brawl when it comes out in NA.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought the Wiikey IS ABLE to read DL-Discs (what was mentioned in the releasenote of wiikey update 1.9b), so why shouldn't the DL-version of brawl work /w wiikey?

What this?

The WiiKey has had negative experiences with customers due to the creators failing to release a promised update on schedule. However, on September 26, 2007, the official firmware update was released on the WiiKey website. This update contains several new features such as DVD9 compatibility and a working audio fix for certain GameCube games that experienced incompatibility previously

from wikipedia...

Knolli

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

What this?

The WiiKey has had negative experiences with customers due to the creators failing to release a promised update on schedule. However, on September 26, 2007, the official firmware update was released on the WiiKey website. This update contains several new features such as DVD9 compatibility and a working audio fix for certain GameCube games that experienced incompatibility previously

from wikipedia...

the releasenote from 1.9b says:

| so what's new ? |
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |
| - audiofix fixed o_0 |
| - dual layer support (no bitsetting required) |
| - improved media support (all supported chipsets) |
| - full Gamecube regionfree (no-swap/video setup) |
| - various "smaller" improvements/fixes |
| - workaround for FW 3.0 gameid limitation |
| (existing wkb 1.2 discs will boot again) |
| - "on the fly" settings for gc games (by holding buttons) |
| - toggle audiofix, diskspeed, force NTSC/PAL

Shadowhawk22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Couldn't it be that wiikey will run a U-NTSC DL game, just apparently not a J-NTSC DL game? There's still no evidence that when the game is released in NA that it won't run with a NTSC wii, with a wiikey. Let's not jump to conclusions...

Link00y

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
| so what's new ?                        |
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â |
|Â - audiofix fixed o_0Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â |
|Â - dual layer support (no bitsetting required)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â |
|Â - improved media support (all supported chipsets)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â |
|Â - full Gamecube regionfree (no-swap/video setup)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â |
| - various "smaller" improvements/fixes             |
| - workaround for FW 3.0 gameid limitation           |
|Â Â (existing wkb 1.2 discs will boot again)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â |
|Â - "on the fly" settings for gc games (by holding buttons)Â Â Â |
|Â Â Â - toggle audiofix, diskspeed, force NTSC/PAL

WiiKey has support for DL DVD-Roms.. so you can burn DL Discs or use DL DVD-Roms for Wii DVD player or so. But at that time the WiiKey team had no game to test. Wii games are no DVD-Roms.. it is very well possible that Wiikey could run a DL copy of Brawl as this one will be a DVD-R/DVD+R and the Wii can read those in DVD-Rom mode. I am kinda sure Wiikey cannot boot the disc as it accidently switches into DVD-Rom mode!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games