Hacking SSBB DL Disc has been dumped and run successfully

enriqueiglesias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
stacmaster: i'll take up your offer, just pm me ... But I have to warn you. I'm fat, bold, bearded and heavy. I like all types, so don't worry about you, just pm me.

lol

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats..weird. lol

Anyway i dont care about the DL version now. I would rather play the game properly when the USA version comes out. I dont want to have to recollect craploads of trophys and stuff again... im just mainly playing brawls with the DVD5 version and am happy with that (especially as you can unlock all characters and levels..)

ohnoeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats..weird. lol

Anyway i dont care about the DL version now. I would rather play the game properly when the USA version comes out. I dont want to have to recollect craploads of trophys and stuff again... im just mainly playing brawls with the DVD5 version and am happy with that (especially as you can unlock all characters and levels..)

Agreed. Now that we have this SL to hold us over until we'll proudly (can't believe I'm saying this) ...buy it.

Subspace and online will just have to wait.

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats..weird. lol

Agreed. Now that we have this SL to hold us over until we'll proudly (can't believe I'm saying this) ...buy it.

...Online works perfectly?

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
online seems to work only if you use friend codes? ive tried random matches but never pairs up.

i might try some friend matches at some point, i want to actually get good at the game first though. I usually play 4 player offline melee few hours each week, so now we switched to brawl i expect by the time USA one is out ill be rock solid.

0nyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When Brawl will come out in USA,will I have to re-do all over again or the save file is region-free?

Volkov

Trophies
XP
Country
When Brawl will come out in USA,will I have to re-do all over again or the save file is region-free?

well obviously.

i own ntsc-j and pal versions of ssbm, and i would of been pissed of if they used the same file. of course it's different. they are different games...and sometimes even have differences (ntsc and pal ssbm games had quite a lot of difference including the way moves worked aswell as % damage dealt)

beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats..weird. lol

Not knowing what any of the menus say and not having SSE just makes it feel like a mediocre game to me... I've got like six of the characters unlocked, and playing VS is still fun, but I was really looking forward to collections and stickers and stuff in SSE, can't really do any of that with the SL dump. VS mode was actually low on the list of what I was looking forward to most, that's not to say it isn't fun as hell. I'm not complaining though, it's still a great game (really nice looking too).

markish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats..weird. lol

Not knowing what any of the menus say and not having SSE just makes it feel like a mediocre game to me... I've got like six of the characters unlocked, and playing VS is still fun, but I was really looking forward to collections and stickers and stuff in SSE, can't really do any of that with the SL dump. VS mode was actually low on the list of what I was looking forward to most, that's not to say it isn't fun as hell. I'm not complaining though, it's still a great game (really nice looking too).

I partially agree, but as VS mode was my prio one without a doubt and I spent all my weekend mercing it with my friends, I absolutely love this game. But as it's all in Japanese I kinda don't want to "spoil" SP mode, although we can't even play classic or adventure
tongue.gif

Can't wait for DL and an English version even more! My point tho, is that it is the best Wii game I've ever played thus far
smile.gif

Kuronekokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
according to Regreen and 2ch, there are some reports that a DVD+R DL backup of SSBX works with Wiikey 1.9g.
The original copy still doesn't work, but the backup does.

If this is true, we just need the DL dump without the wiikey update to play the complete version of the game
happy.gif

(sources - DO NOT post in a language other than Japanese if you visit these)

REGREEN

http://regreen.seesaa.net/

2ch threads

http://game14.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gameurawaza/1201714423/
http://tmp7.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/download/1197265760/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.