Hacking [SPECULATION] Current State of Affairs for 3DS Flash Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'd like to get something clarified. What kind of exploit does someone need in order to run "userland homebrew"? Yeah, the one that doesn't involve loading roms. I have read everywhere that there's the same userland exploit of 4.5 unpatched in 6.3, but I don't know if this is enough to run this kind of homebrew.

The userland exploit is just a foot in the door, they need a kernelmode exploit on top of it for full access to the system, which can then be used to lock it back down

mattrunks

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if you compare both websites, the news banner is practically identical, the only difference is the fonts. hell even the whole website design and layout is so close to the gateway website its hard not to believe the evo3ds is in fact gateway. team gateway have obviously jumped ship and its time everyone else does too.

also notice that the box itself are the exact dimensions of the gateway box, not to mention that the crossed patterns are also identical.

TEAM EVO3DS is the future

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
if you compare both websites, the news banner is practically identical, the only difference is the fonts. hell even the whole website design and layout is so close to the gateway website its hard not to believe the evo3ds is in fact gateway. team gateway have obviously jumped ship and its time everyone else does too.

....Thanks for that input, you're a little late to the party

Reactions: Nightwish

darkziosj

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

also notice that the box itself are the exact dimensions of the gateway box, not to mention that the crossed patterns are also identical.

You seriously just put the avatar and signature of evo... man that's kinda sad.

mattrunks

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
^^please let the thing come out first before becoming a fanboy of an untested prodect
I'm already a fanboy of gateway and since evo3ds = gateway, it only makes sense that i become a fanboy of evo since they are essentially the same flash cart pirates, you're just one of the haters form the chinese mafia team gateway warned me about. haters gonna hate :gun:

This was one of his previous posts: (Wrong topic or what lol)

Post by:mattrunks,Dec 2, 2013in forum:3DS - Hacking & Homebrew

EVO master race always and forever

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously... You're gonna jump from thread to thread with this like you heard it first. 'S gonna get real old real fast.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm already a fanboy of gateway and since evo3ds = gateway, it only makes sense that i become a fanboy of evo since they are essentially the same flash cart pirates, you're just one of the haters form the chinese mafia team gateway warned me about. haters gonna hate :gun:

EVO master race always and forever

:rofl: Quoted for awesomeness. This post FTW.

Reactions: gamefan5

yelever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Evo = gateway then I'm jumping ship and going MT instead. Been thinking going MT for a while now. Really shitty that gateway dumped on their customers like this.

josh_axey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Keep in mind that the company who registered the evo3ds domain has a very bad reputation for scams, fishing sites and other internet misconduct (this is not speculation). Buyer beware, I guess.

Company: JIANGSU BANGNING SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD

(I have cross posted this on the evo3ds thread as well) http://gbatemp.net/threads/evo3ds-possible-new-flashcart-for-3ds-games.363621/page-8

hmmm...
A simple Google search with the exact name shows me A LOT of scam reports... I believe in human race, how ppl can change and stuff :P but this is at least, strange.

Reactions: dragonmaster

josh_axey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As soon as I did a lookup and saw that company name, I recognised it from many a fake product and fishing site (online gaming especially).
The typical (not trying to be racist) chinese fake product & stolen game account market. Thought it was worth finally signing up and posting regarding it.

Reactions: Schizoanalysis

jrr6415sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway introduces brick code
Users too afraid to buy Evo3Ds because it might be a clone that Gateway warned against.
LOL if Gateway is behind the Evo3Ds.

lol I'm not buying Evo3DS it's just another card made by chinese mafia and it will brick my console. I will only buy Gateway.

jrr6415sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what, that sucks real bad... I just bought my GW (like 2 month ago) and I barely used it... I was waiting for final 2.0 and NAND based save and I've just totally lost interest in GW now...
cr*p!

you got owned by Gateway PR team and lies. I would say try to get your money back from your credit card company since it's only been a few months.

Unless the nand saving footage shown is actually fake hype and is really a 6.x-only exploit, merely used to buy them time?

they will have no reason to update their old cart as they will want people to buy the new carts, since they do not profit directly from giving updates to existing customers.

ding ding ding ding ding

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
as it seems the puzzle is starting to show as people above tell you can check on net the details about evo registration,yeah i was right a good conspiracy theory to spread up and let the victims erm customer jump off to a complete fraud...

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm glad this thread is bringing some interesting facts. Now, did Gateway really left their first Flashcard to develop this new brand for mutirom support? The question stands.

mattrunks

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad this thread is bringing some interesting facts. Now, did Gateway really left their first Flashcard to develop this new brand for mutirom support? The question stands.

the question has already been answered, anyone who doesn't believe that evo=gateway is delusional, lol at anyone still waiting for the final 2.0 firmware, the final 2.0 firmware = evo card, and there is enough evidence in this thread to suggest that. at the end of the day if you aren't with team evo you're with the chinese mafia, join me my fellow gbatemp brothers and sisters so we may all enjoy multi rom, nand saving and eshop for the rest of our days.

sb1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if gateway are not behind this do think they will say something in the next 24hs they most have some reading the forms

the question has already been answered, anyone who doesn't believe that evo=gateway is delusional, lol at anyone still waiting for the final 2.0 firmware, the final 2.0 firmware = evo card, and there is enough evidence in this thread to suggest that. at the end of the day if you aren't with team evo you're with the chinese mafia, join me my fellow gbatemp brothers and sisters so we may all enjoy multi rom, nand saving and eshop for the rest of our days.

what got to pay more dollar dont think tag-in a long with u will help any 1 out in less they got money to blow

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Nyeh, I don't care about multirom and CARD2 support. I got Pokemon X for free in two systems thanks to the emuNAND and multirom is just a shortcut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up