Need help with old school flash cart.

DuduMil

Der Hallomann
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, so I have a very old GBA flash cart from 2004, and recently found the box of it with all the necessary things. It had a mini disk with the software, a usb dongle to connect your GBA to the PC via the link port, a usb extension cable, and the cart itself. The cart is from EGO, I believe it's a chinese indie company.

After installing the program for me to add more games into it, I connected the gba (with cart in it) to the PC with the dongle, but the only thing it does is flash a blue light for less than a second and then it doesn't do anything more. The program doesn't detect anything, nor the PC. Maybe the PC OS is to new for that dongle? Maybe it doesn't have some king of prioritary driver? Maybe be dongle is dead? I have no idea, does any of you have any idea of what to do to fix this thing? I'll left some photos here for you to check for yourselves. The manuals of this are all in chinese, and after translating it, they don't have some kind of troubleshoot part, what a piece of shit...

If you have any idea of what to do with this, feel free to write down there :D.

Dudu

Attachments

• IMG_20240217_194457.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 19

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto