Sony announced its new portable console, "Project Q" - and it's streaming oriented

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so my ps5 wich i dont have needs to be on and i can stream via wifi to this thing right like electricity is free and the world is not upside down

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The title is misleading. If the device is not standalone can't be considered a handheld console by itself. Even less when you can do the very same thing using a smartphone.

Sony is the most crappiest copycat of them all.

The device's name should be "Project Qrap".

Reactions: scroeffie1984

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You won't have to wait for too long, as it is already failing as fast as it can.

Project Qrap by Sony.
I’m shocked! SHOCKED! Well not really that shocked.
Maybe they should just sell an adaptor that wraps around a phone instead of selling something that looks like they just cut a PS5 controller and shoved a phone into it.
Wait…
bf71d8ce39d4fc6cba7da4e03bd7617038dc3a04.jpg

Hmmm

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The funniest thing about this is how Sony claimed that Nintendo's had no brand momentum since 2018 right before proudly showing this Wii U GamePad lmao.

Sony does what Nintendoes

Reactions: Reploid

deltagalone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
if the device allowed to carry away a game with you why not but stream only is a nasty idea , maybe for the streaming games service like defunct stadia, they made us was ton of time with optical disc media, stop with flops sony.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just one more half-baked device from Sony which'll surely end up as a failure, which'll be the perfect excuse to not make another standalone portable handheld in the future..

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
but this isn't even a standalone portable it's a shitty streaming device for the ps5 :lol:
Yes but now you don't have to be tied to your TV to play your favorite PS5 exclusives, you can play them on the toilet as well. Both of them!

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's such a weird thing for Sony to announce than a real handheld, y know, a successor to the Vita.
Smartphones killed PS Vita, sadly.

Nintendo is fortunate that 3DS sold well during smartphone hype era but don't sold much as predecessor, DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-