Sonic Central stream - revealing upcoming projects for the Sonic franchise

sonic.png

Sonic news is on the way. With the 30th anniversary of the franchise set to take place just next month, SEGA is finally ready to give fans a look at what they can expect from the blue blur. On May 27th, a "first look" at the upcoming projects, events, and partnerships will be shown, courtesy of a live stream scheduled for 9am PT/12pm ET. If the rumors are true, we may just see Sonic Colors Ultimate Edition or a Sonic Anniversary Collection that includes Sonic 3. For now, we wait. You can catch the live reveals on the official Sonic the Hedgehog Twitch or YouTube page, or tune into our news coverage to see what gets confirmed.

:arrow: Source

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
please sega, give us anything, please
One proviso: it has to be good.

3D Sonic needs a reboot and to ditch the boost crap. There's so much potential there ( see Sonic Utopia ) but none of the 3D games do it for me (Adventure 1 came close with true momentum based platforming but a lot of that game is a hot mess)

Hopefully the collection gets announced and it includes 3K by Taxman. That would be a dream reveal for me :) I know we have Sonic 3 AIR now but a new release with them all in one place on console would be fantastic.

Last edited by shaunj66,

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen a Sonic livestream since that weird Totino's themed one back in 2016 where there were tons of live editing errors and the audio randomly cut out, I'm hoping this one is just as strange since that was at least fun to watch

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen a Sonic livestream since that weird Totino's themed one back in 2016 where there were tons of live editing errors and the audio randomly cut out, I'm hoping this one is just as strange since that was at least fun to watch
that was amazing, i will never forget it

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Unless is a sequel to Sonic Mania (Plus) or a GOOD port of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, not interested.

Well maybe a remake of Sonic Colors, but only if they include a 2D mode that's basically the DS game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.