My HD Remaster Packs​

Last edited by Curse_Arms,

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I think it would be better if you put videos under spoilers with title. As I did for myself. I think it will be more convenient for viewing by people who are interested in a particular game and it will be easier to scroll through titles first, and then watch video by opening spoiler, than to scroll through all videos to end to find right one.

Curse_Arms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

dorkasaurusrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Death by Degrees and Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy?!? Can't wait, two unique PS2 classics. Amazing stuff!

BaskerHound

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Upcoming HD Textures

- Beyond Good and Evil
- Death by Degrees
- Full Metal Alchemist and The Broken Angel
- Alone in the Dark - The New Nightmare
- Final Fantasy X-2
- Cold Winter
- Mana Khemia 2 - Fall Of Alchemy
- Obscure
- Urban Reign
- Project - Snowblind
- Psi-Ops - The Mindgate Conspiracy
"Beyond good and evil", "Cold winter", Obscure, "Project Snowblind", "Psi-Ops", fantastic games, I'm looking forward to them! Will the textures work with the PAL version of these games?

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
"Beyond good and evil", "Cold winter", Obscure, "Project Snowblind", "Psi-Ops", fantastic games, I'm looking forward to them! Will the textures work with the PAL version of these games?
Yes, just rename the directory folder SCUS-##### to SCES-#####. Do a quick Google search of the game's Gamefaq ps2 version then hover over "Home" and click "Release Data" and copy the EU Product ID.

BaskerHound

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Yes, just rename the directory folder SCUS-##### to SCES-#####. Do a quick Google search of the game's Gamefaq ps2 version then hover over "Home" and click "Release Data" and copy the EU Product ID.
Thanks a lot, I'll try that! I read that PAL and NTSC versions are not compatible to each other, so I wonder if there is a quick way to find out if PAL and NTSC textures are compatible?

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
It is true, you can't run PAL mix NTSC versions together, however the textures used for the games are identical. Which usually means the texture ID's are also the same so there shouldn't be any problems in that regard.

BaskerHound

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
It is true, you can't run PAL mix NTSC versions together, however the textures used for the games are identical. Which usually means the texture ID's are also the same so there shouldn't be any problems in that regard.
Thanks for the info! So if I understand you correctly, if the textures are identical for the PAL and the NTSC version, i can use the upscaled textures for both game versions.
So it's probably best to download a texture pack, rename to the specific game id and try if it fits. Worst thing that can happen is that the original texture stay in place if they don't fit.

Curse_Arms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBA......

Screenshot_23.png

Missing:
- Fonts - bad dump
- Character images during conversion and in-game menu - Bad dump (produce infinite images)
- Just like the game Rule of Rose, this game is incomplete when upscaled.

Screenshot_55.png

Reactions: pacitochina

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: