PCSX2 HD texture pack group

My HD Remaster Pack

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes please 🙏🏼.
Siren 1 and 2 are the most wanted games and I was waiting to get hd texture pack for long time. Please make it happen.
Thank you so much for your efforts 🌷.

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States

could you organize these alphabetically? It would help people locate the games they want easier.

Curse_Arms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update added Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, The Sword of Etheria, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, Colosseum: Road to Freedom, Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia, Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, and Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner.

Last edited by Curse_Arms,
Reactions: Selaht

Zyute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never ceases to amaze me how much better games look with your packs. It is a good day when I see another texture pack from you. Top tier work as always:yay:.

Curse_Arms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never ceases to amaze me how much better games look with your packs. It is a good day when I see another texture pack from you. Top tier work as always:yay:.
This is one of the reasons I keep on making HD Textures for PS2. Thanks!:D:D:D
Post automatically merged:

Forbidden Siren 2, sad to say the HD TEXTURES pack is incomplete but is much better compared to the default one. I will release my textured pack this month hope you all like it even though It is incomplete due to a bad dump of the pcsx2 emulator.

Last edited by Curse_Arms,

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am currently playing Shadow hearts covenant and I am on disk 2. Your HD textures are Great like it is a new game. I am currently on a quest to finish all ps2 rpg games except the final fantasy ones. Did you try any of the baldurs gate games or the champion of norath?

Curse_Arms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently playing Shadow hearts covenant and I am on disk 2. Your HD textures are Great like it is a new game. I am currently on a quest to finish all ps2 rpg games except the final fantasy ones. Did you try any of the baldurs gate games or the champion of norath?
I can't remember between baldurs game or champion of norath that when trying to turn on dumping of images the game is very laggy.

Reactions: CloudLionHeart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: