Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Crown3DS released!

Great news! We are proud to announce that: Crown3DS, the first genuine 3DS flashcard in the world, its original testing card now can run 3DS rom game - "splinter cell3d.3ds" on 3DS V2.1.0-4 successfully(see more details in the above youtube video)! Many thanks to all of our developing guys, it couldn't make without their several months hardwork....

Next, we will dump more 3DS rom games, and will do further firmware testing and keep structure design updated for more high compatibility and stability.

The more specific info of Crown3DS card will be released sooner or later, to be expected!

Crown3DS Team
[email protected]
2011/9/15
------------------------
That announcement is pretty old.
Lulz klick me

Reactions: osirisjem

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You made that?
Yep. I know that it's not complete :D

No, because all of these groups lie to the customers. At this point it is obvious that the MT-Card is waiting a new update from Gateway, and while Gateway has always delivered what they promise, the infamous bricking code and the way they are handling it have destroyed their reputation at the eyes of many users.
We don't know what MT is waiting for and GW only exists less than one year. I thrust GW far enough that they would replace my 3DS if it got bricked but I also think that they will disappear in 1-2 years.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not even sure if I would try out the new firmware.

To image my new 3DS XL would have bricked .. couldn't say if I would be just pissed, or take the next plane to china to blow up some lunar-firework inside their .. bottoms.

Reactions: Boy12

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nothing is going to be happen till Mid-Feb as it's the lunar year for them. They celebrate till Feb 8 and all production/work stops during that time.
How do we know they're based in China? That's only where their hardware is manufactured. All of their communication seems to use proficient English, and usually when we have a team from China, like MT, grammar is off, if not spelling as well.

Huntereb

OP
Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Was a new thread for this really necessary? We all know it's February now and firmware 2.0 hasn't yet been released...:x
Exactly, I'm seriously questioning the purpose of this thread. It just seems to be the same members recycling the same comment over and over in every thread.

It's for discussion, calm your little titties.

How do we know they're based in China? That's only where their hardware is manufactured. All of their communication seems to use proficient English, and usually when we have a team from China, like MT, grammar is off, if not spelling as well.

That's exactly what I said in the first post, we have no idea.

Reactions: Breadwin

Mr_Pichu

かわいいね!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Gateway emailed me and and I am very pleased at what they told me.

... You are very polite and I feel for you, what we do, give me until March, after
Chinese New year. If things cool down and we are not flooded with request, i
will have your console unbricked for free. Just shipping cost for you
to us, i will even send it back at our cost. However, do
you have your Nand backup, because without it, we can't guarantee 100% we can
unbrick it ...

So if this was a legitimate response from GW, then I would say they are somewhere in Asia.

Dial-IN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why does everyone automatically assume that anybody with poor English diction is Asian?

You all racist laaaah! :ha:

One would assume Mr_Pichu was referencing the phrase "after Chinese New Year", rather than gateway's poor English as to their origin.

Mind you, you don't have to be Asian to celebrate Chinese New Year. I myself celebrated it by dining on Indian takeaway.

Reactions: Mr_Pichu

Commoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Why does everyone automatically assume that anybody with poor English diction is Asian?

You all racist laaaah! :ha:

One would assume Mr_Pichu was referencing the phrase "after Chinese New Year", rather than gateway's poor English as to their origin.

Mind you, you don't have to be Asian to celebrate Chinese New Year. I myself celebrated it by dining on Indian takeaway.

I'm kidding of course. I thought the "laaaah! :ha:" at end would make that clear as it is one of those stereotypical things Chinese people add at the end of every other sentence when they are speaking. Not so much when they are typing though. ;)

mugendc4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You make it sound like everyone overseas is terrible in English. My company works with people from taiwan/China and their English is proficient as well.

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't know how old the mt-card is, but i kinda think that mt-card developed their own code for multirom, even is the rest is cloned from gw, i say that cause they actually changed the card's hardware and even added a button to change the rom, so they were sure they could have multirom... When the mt-card 1st came out was there even a chance that gw was working on multirom?

And if gw is delaying the release of the new fw cause of testing, it's probly to make sure that the new bricking code doesn't brick themselves alongside the clones lol

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think it's safe to say that MultiROM is done and the only thing preventing the GW Team to release it is the brick code. Maybe they are improving the brick code, maybe they are even discussing internally to remove it or not. Who knows? But I'm sure 2.0 is finished and all this talk about bug fixes are only excuses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.