Hacking So it's the second month of the new year

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you ever taken part in any decent QA testings? This happens to actually be a very time consuming task. At least if you intent on testing every features a product has to offer.

Come on mate, the situation it's not a person testing features... The situation is "the entire team testing features". They have betatesters, they have engineers,... they have a lot of persons working (or they should). So it's not a matter of time.

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
Come on mate, the situation it's not a person testing features... The situation is "the entire team testing features". They have betatesters, they have engineers,... they have a lot of persons working (or they should). So it's not a matter of time.

I was talking about the time an entire QA testing team takes to verify the viability of a product.
Every scenarii have to be performed against a scheduled path that relies on specifications, it's not just "let's test whatever and see if it works", at least not when it's done right.

Reactions: bkifft

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe if this team was Nintendo, then sure, QA would be done rather soon. Do we even know how many people work for Gateway? 5? A dozen? 72? They don't want their customers' 3DSes to get bricked. I don't either. If you want a buggy release that may brick your $200 console, that's fine and dandy, but I'm pretty sure most of us (except for the OP and all the annoying naysayers) don't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM