...And no 2.0 final, or word from the clones (like we'd get word from them first anyway). And the Chinese New Year started yesterday, so that gives us another 15 days of waiting if they're situated in China. No one knows where they're actually at, so that might not effect the release of the new firmware. If you're ordering a flashcard from China though, have fun waiting. When are we going to get an update? We haven't even gotten any truth about the bricking code either, so as soon as the final release comes out, we'll be left in the dark on whether or not it's safe to use. At this point, I've just waiting for RedNAND to come out. It may not support playing ROMs, but at least I can use the newest version of the 3DS firmware (And Pokemon Y) without any chance of killing my system. What do you think? Discuss.