[Rumour] Sonic To Received Skylanders Style Reboot?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
and who's saying that Miyamoto sould supervise a mini game compilation? I was talking about a proper Sonic game.
"Thanks mate, keep those mushrooms, bricks and turtles at bay - we'll call if we need assistance. We have this guy, you probably know him, his name is Yuji Naka."

Seriously, saying that Miyamoto would be the perfect candidate to direct and develop a Sonic game is like putting red hot coal down a Sonic fan's pants. Please, say no more.

Next thing we know, Miyamoto will be recommended to write the new endings for Mass Effect.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry. I'm still hurting from that too. Thank goodness I still own Wrath of Cortex.

Ah yes, Crash's last true game. I don't care what the critics say, it's still an excellent Crash platformer.

May it forever live on in my Gamecube collection.
Ha I know right, Last good Crash game. It was so awesome.

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah dunno. The Sonic franchise seems to be doing well. Generations was good, Sonic 4 was pretty good, Colours was okay.

Would a reboot be better than any of the above?

hellfire789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"both characters may undergo a makeover"

Oh hell no. Makeovers are never a good sign. Just look at what they did to Dante in the new Devil May Cry. I bet Michael Bay had something to do with this. Well, so long Sonic, you had a good run.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A reboot did wonders for Resident Evil, maybe it will do the same for Sonic?

Remember SEGA is trying to gimmick Skylanders, which is the worst Spyro reboot ever made. If they turn the Sonic franchise into collectible toys... I'll have to add it to my ruined childhood list.
I can see many children murduring you for saying that. BEWARE!!!
Lol, in all seriousness, Spyro's reboot is sort of like... a hit and miss. Buying toys to unlock characters = most evilest marketing strategy to incite children to convince their parents into spending their wallets.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-