Hacking RUMOR - FW 10.5 Ban/error 002-0107

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
What about use DLC installed via CIA in Smash Bros 3DS? could it cause a ban?

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well, if I remember correctly error code 20107 on the Wii meant that you had an invalid game ID when trying to connect online. Not sure if it's the same with this.

I believe in the case of Hyrule Warriors the Game IDs got changed to fix the ExtData to fix SpotPass and Mid Battle Saving? I could be wrong but when I was reading about people attempting fix the issue it was to use the correct Game IDs for the region.

RMZK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
None of the above as Nintendo are not banning people for using emunand or out of region cia games rmzk is spreading false info in this thread.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's 100% bullshit

I said "RUMOR" and "ALLEGEDLY" because I dont know if the rumors are true. I made this thread to get more information from "reliable sources"

BTW I'm gonna add "Rumor" to the title to avoid misunderstandings

Last edited by RMZK,

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a fairy tale long long ago where was everything for free,
but then it happened, you have been called and you are OUT :P

Well, using online services from Nintendo and getting banned is to
be expected violating TOS (Terms of Service) / TOU (Terms of Use).

End of Story

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
so... 3 pages for nothing?
Not at all. It's natural to be spooked by these regular updates, and it's good to discuss their possible effects even if it turns out they are perfectly innocuous. It would be much worse if we weren't having these conversations and then it turned out that an update was causing bans.

In any case, if Nintendo decides to ban me for using emunand so I can play SNES emulators with a better frame rate, I will gladly send them a photo of my ten 3DS carts and 25 SNES carts, not to mention 14 WiiU games, as proof I'm not a pirate, and demand they reinstate my online access ;)

D

Deleted-19228

People being banned for playing out of region CIAs > has been confirmed for a long time now, nothing to do with 10.5.
People getting banned for cheating in badge arcade > began before 10.5 was released (1~2 weeks ago).
People getting banned because "EmuNAND doesn't have a unique SN" > complete crap. EmuNAND is en *EXACT* replica of the system NAND, and can even be injected into sysNAND if you like to do useless stuff. Your EmuNAND have the same unique SN your original NAND has. So that's simply impossible; for this reason at least. Maybe BigN really has a way to find out who uses emuNAND, but it's not that at all.

1) out of region cia's, not confirmed, if that were the case I would have been banned LONG ago.

D

Deleted-19228

If you are going to quote...Quote correctly

"People being banned for playing out of region CIAs > has been confirmed for a long time now, nothing to do with 10.5."

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
There are multiple rumours saying that 10.5 knows if the 3ds is running Emunand by checking a unique SN that every firmware has (obviously Emunand does not). As a result Nintendo is allegedly banning the online services of this 3dses with "error 002-0107".

There are also rumours of people being banned for playing out of region cias like MHX and cheating on games like Badge arcade.

The image was taken from a user in a spanish 3ds hacking forum
elotrolado.net

I recall bu****it. I mean, if that unique SN is inside the nand, when one does sysnand backup to emunand, that SN is copied to emunand. Only Sysnand or Emunand can be run at once on the same device (ok, boot aside...) so the SN is still unique.

If the unique SN is in a different place, it is still in a different and accesible place after emunand loads.

I think they are claiming this because we use the "same" firmware.bin on cfws, but even that is bs as we cakes users download it directly from NUS and ReiNand's firmwares matches exactly original firms decrypted.

En otras palabras, muchos de los usuarios de elotrolado no tienen ni idea de lo que dicen y es por eso que yo solo posteo aquí, con gente que entiende lo que se esta haciendo y porqué.

Reactions: rashef

YharnamBadass

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
These ban talk spooks me to no end.

So basically, if I play only US (my region) cias online (I´m guessing other region single player only games are safe), I´m safe?. I can play thousands of hours online and not get banned? I can access eshop?.

There are some rumours that playing with cia installed dlc can get a banned, especially with games like smash bros, can someone confirm it´s safe?.

x06xp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
These ban talk spooks me to no end.

So basically, if I play only US (my region) cias online (I´m guessing other region single player only games are safe), I´m safe?. I can play thousands of hours online and not get banned? I can access eshop?.

There are some rumours that playing with cia installed dlc can get a banned, especially with games like smash bros, can someone confirm it´s safe?.
i got banned a month ago when i played smash bros with the new dlc with cloud, and i know for a fact that i was using a private header. ban only lasted like 45 days though.

YharnamBadass

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
i got banned a month ago when i played smash bros with the new dlc with cloud, and i know for a fact that i was using a private header. ban only lasted like 45 days though.

private header?. You must use flashcarts.

I´m Custom FIrmware user, Reinand 3.1. I only use cias, which posses no headers.

Bans are common with flashcarts.

Reactions: peteruk

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This rumor is pretty much in the same vain as "Geting banned using CIA online". Perhaps don't cheat online next time you get unbanned and you can play back up CIA of your game card online just fine.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
private header?. You must use flashcarts.

I´m Custom FIrmware user, Reinand 3.1. I only use cias, which posses no headers.

Bans are common with flashcarts.

Don't worry at all. Just don't play impossible games online (Modified MHX with an US or EUR region system) and don't try to scam nintendo (badge arcade hacking) and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: