Homebrew 002-0102 Ban Bypass Method + More Info

wwylele

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hmm I wonder if it's possible to create custom local friend seeds now since we got the keys.
It has a RSA signature and the private key is not stored in any 3DS = we can't get the key and sign our own seed file.
A possible solution is to let Luma3DS/whatever patch out the signature check.

fodder

STARMAN
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh? what happened? I haven't been paying attention to this scene since I posted this, was there another ban wave? link to more info?

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: fodder

GravitySuitCollector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh? what happened? I haven't been paying attention to this scene since I posted this, was there another ban wave? link to more info?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/regarding-the-recent-3ds-banwave.471781/

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Q-nf9corv0RzQxOzXLbbZ3CH4mfVqYQ/viewanalytics

Nobody knows what's happening exactly. Something to do with online play, friend codes and consoles getting banned.

Edit: Also, Nintendo's messaging has changed on the error code. Quick example: https://gbatemp.net/threads/002-0102-ban-bypass-method-more-info.449181/page-25#post-7334302 Credit to Josephvb10 for making the survey of the results I linked.

Last edited by GravitySuitCollector,

fodder

STARMAN
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they're doing banwaves based on (apparently) just having CFW, a clean lfcs_b will do nothing for you, as you'll most likely just be banned again and out of another lfcs_b

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@shaunj66 @BORTZ @Issac @Veho can one of you please add this to the very top of my post? above the image if you can:

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS METHOD IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED IN THE MOST RECENT BANWAVE (MAY 2017) - YOU WILL LIKELY GET BANNED AGAIN ON YOUR NEW LFCS_B WASTING THE CONSOLE THAT IT CAME FROM AND DOING NOTHING FOR YOUR BANNED ONE.

Reactions: Skylinedeadline

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
What about the ones who has updated to Boot9Strap?

The .bin payloads aren't useful in this update.
Only GodMode9.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
It has a RSA signature and the private key is not stored in any 3DS = we can't get the key and sign our own seed file.
A possible solution is to let Luma3DS/whatever patch out the signature check.
Yeah, that's fine, sure, but can you patch the signature checks on Nintendo's login server?

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
possibly, but I would assume it's more of a combo of spotpass and 11.4 since my 11.2 is perfectly fine.
I'm pretty sure I'm banned, but curious how you're checking? I'm also on 11.2, but it just gives me an update nag if I check friend list and trying to go online, no other error. I figure it's a ban still, since I thought I could go online previously even on older firmware.

jockep

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm pretty sure I'm banned, but curious how you're checking? I'm also on 11.2, but it just gives me an update nag if I check friend list and trying to go online, no other error. I figure it's a ban still, since I thought I could go online previously even on older firmware.

If you get no error in friendlist using ctrhttpwn you're not banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.