Homebrew 002-0102 Ban Bypass Method + More Info

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be total chaos on legit cia's that comes preinstalled you know.
That's true. Though if it's preinstalled wouldn't it not need to be downloaded or be linked to the system itself? I don't actually know how nintendo checks anything or how the preincluded games work as I've never bought one of those 3ds'

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
None NNID people have been banned as well. Therefore everything points to a detection of CFW. That or as I said, a massive bug from Nintendo.
seeing as its not NNID related and they say its a temp ban thing. The bug from Nintendo does sound like a very probable culprit to whats going on

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
lol @ people who think this is a temp ban. remember pokemon? 2 weeks was a meme. it's over, boys. nintendo can see our cfw.

i'm on b9s 11.4 and still not banned. i believe it's only a matter of thyme.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No but it doesn't say explicitly that it's permanent, just that requests for unbanning will be denied, which they'd tell you on the phone anyways before this was a thing.

lol @ people who think this is a temp ban. remember pokemon? 2 weeks was a meme. it's over, boys. nintendo can see our cfw.

i'm on b9s 11.4 and still not banned. i believe it's only a matter of thyme.

I called Nintendo CS and the goober said it was temporary. Of course, in light of this, I now have my doubts and will call again when they're open for confirmation.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody remember whether people who got these bans back in the Sun/Moon banwave was ever unbanned? I don't mean the NNID bans I mean this one only. I could've sworn they were permanent back then too.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Does anybody remember whether people who got these bans back in the Sun/Moon banwave was ever unbanned? I don't mean the NNID bans I mean this one only. I could've sworn they were permanent back then too.
Last time I heard anything about it, they were 7 days, 14 days and 30 days. Don't know if perm.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
The thing is, that 0102 error code was a temporary ban caused by Gateway I believe, until Pokemon SuMo which was the first and only (until now) instance that the 0102 ban was permanent. So it's safe to assume this is too.

sora10pls

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They were permanent. People only got unbanned by injecting other LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, which lead to more bans if they were public.

Reactions: Skylinedeadline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: How Roms Try Helping? +1