Hacking RUMOR - FW 10.5 Ban/error 002-0107

Status
Not open for further replies.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is completely bullshit. I been using GW N3ds emunand 10.5 since it was release and Im not having any problems what so ever. I dont cheat online but it seems that people are since yesterday i played mario kart 7 with some asshole using the blue shell all the time. This people post here "I got banned playing online with cheats" well of course you did. Bottom line STOP USING CHEATS ONLINE

Daidouji

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Puro pinche pedo tu post! Una imagen no ayuda nada, necesitamos más pruebas de que está pasando en verdad.

^ Spanish telling this guy his post is bullsh!t! :P

Also I've been using MHX 1.2 Update with v10 english patch and played online and had NO PROBLEMS and NO BANS at all! I also have more than 5 "Out of region" games and I am able to enter the shop and even purchase stuff via emuNAND if I want to... so this thread is just useless uttering lies! D=

Getting banned for playing MHX can be done but only if the other players (which most of the times will be people from Japan duh!) report your account for "cheating" and such stuff. That happened a lot with a PC game called "Phantasy Star Online 2" if you played the game (since it only exists in Japan) and a player there found out but a translated text or you not answering them "properly" and such... they reported you and you got banned ASAP! so I guess this person also had an issue like that :S

Also if I enter my friendlist and see a friend playing or installing things... the console tells me he is "Currently playing: FBI" so I don't know if Nintendow uses this information to know "what you are up to"?

Daidouji

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can disable your "Currently Playing" though.
Yep indeed you can even hide your online presence right?

Hey Out of topic question... I see you installed your own Capture Board on a 3DS, could you give me some info about that if it's not too much for a bother? I am looking for doing so myself too xD

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sound like off of topic , But what CFW you use? I just downgrade my n3dsJPN and can't decide which cfw is the best for playing out or region cia.
I use both Gateway and RXtools, But currently I updated myemunand to 10.5 so rxtools stopped working, I am just waiting for rxtools 3.0 to be released to start using it again. You can still use RXTOOLS on 9.5 just fine,

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use both Gateway and RXtools, But currently I updated myemunand to 10.5 so rxtools stopped working, I am just waiting for rxtools 3.0 to be released to start using it again. You can still use RXTOOLS on 9.5 just fine,
Hopefully you made a backup of your emunand before updating it.

D

Deleted-19228

Yep indeed you can even hide your online presence right?

Hey Out of topic question... I see you installed your own Capture Board on a 3DS, could you give me some info about that if it's not too much for a bother? I am looking for doing so myself too xD

The Loopy board was pretty easy for me. Katsukity doesn't let you install on your own so you have to send it to them unfortunately.

Daidouji

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The Loopy board was pretty easy for me. Katsukity doesn't let you install on your own so you have to send it to them unfortunately.
I see, so I just look for one, buy it and install it myself? I guess it wasn't that hard?

Thanks! =)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have this fucking ban, but only on HWL (JPN Game on my EUR emuNand).
Bot other games with online are fi,e, like 3Force Heroes or PokemonAS

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this fucking ban, but only on HWL (JPN Game on my EUR emuNand).
Bot other games with online are fi,e, like 3Force Heroes or PokemonAS
Isn't that just a product of the altered cia files using a different title ID that mismatches against an online check?
I might be wrong but I heard people changed the title to get it to read as Eng by default instead of using the raw dump with ntr language plugins.

I believe in the case of Hyrule Warriors the Game IDs got changed to fix the ExtData to fix SpotPass and Mid Battle Saving? I could be wrong but when I was reading about people attempting fix the issue it was to use the correct Game IDs for the region.

Last edited by jaksy,
Reactions: popokakapetu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz