Hacking RUMOR - FW 10.5 Ban/error 002-0107

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is people updating to 10.5 in the first place?
Do they really need that improved "Stability"?

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
why is people updating to 10.5 in the first place?
Do they really need that improved "Stability"?
It's emuNAND. We created the emuNAND so that we can update freely. And there is nothing wrong with that. If something happens(which will never happen), use SaveDataFiller to backup all your saves, format emuNAND and dump sysNAND to emuNAND, so you will get 9.2 emuNAND. Profit? y/y?

Edit: dude you got 420 posts. ;)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am still using emuNAND on 10.5, downloaded some DLC from the eShop, some updates for my games, and even played a few games online. No ban, clearly 100% grade A bullshit.

Reactions: Kioku

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
As I prove on page 3 (#55) this is stupid, the idea is stupid and it confuses not-so-technical users. I suggest this thread to be locked by the mods.

Edit: Also from the spanish site used as a source: "There's really no bans confirmed in 10.5, all bans happened by known reasons (badge arcade cheating and MHX out of region playing)"

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's emuNAND. We created the emuNAND so that we can update freely. And there is nothing wrong with that. If something happens(which will never happen), use SaveDataFiller to backup all your saves, format emuNAND and dump sysNAND to emuNAND, so you will get 9.2 emuNAND. Profit? y/y?

Edit: dude you got 420 posts. ;)

LOL, by the time that "something happens" you won't even have time to backup your saves, GL getting into a "black screen" emunand to use SDF.

You're suppose to backup your emunand BEFORE any updates if you want to pioneer on up to the latest firmware version, not the other way around.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
LOL, by the time that "something happens" you won't even have time to backup your saves, GL getting into a "black screen" emunand to use SDF.

You're suppose to backup your emunand BEFORE any updates if you want to pioneer on up to the latest firmware version, not the other way around.
But does Nintendo have the ability to render our emuNANDs useless? I don't think so. I don't know much from programming etc and I joined this forum this year, but to me it seems imposibru.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still using emuNAND on 10.5, downloaded some DLC from the eShop, some updates for my games, and even played a few games online. No ban, clearly 100% grade A bullshit.

Ever see that "results my vary" notice at the bottom of commercials and/or products? That's because every user can* have a different experience than as shown in an advertisement.
I'm not saying the post is legit, but just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen at all.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ever see that "results my vary" notice at the bottom of commercials and/or products? That's because every user can* have a different experience than as shown in an advertisement.
I'm not saying the post is legit, but just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen at all.
Yes that is true, but I've also seen my fair share people getting banned for things like cheating, but then blaming the ROMs they were using or people just leaving out details to gain attention or spread panic.
I feel like if there was anyone who would get banned for using cia's online, it would be someone who's been spamming using them and even updating them, like I have been.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if this has anything to do with it but I noticed when multipatcher is in use on 10.5 it causes me all sorts of error codes. I couldn't use the eshop till I rebooted my 3DS just now. Not sure about anything else.

spkuja

Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    It's the Switcheroo
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's the Switcheroo