Hacking RUMOR - FW 10.5 Ban/error 002-0107

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
I get this error when I try to go to Adventure mode on HRW and try to connect to the online when it asks.... I still have acess to all other online services though including eshop... 10.5e emu.

Attachments

• IMG_20160127_013225.jpg
    IMG_20160127_013225.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 649
Reactions: Vegalunder

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
None of the above as Nintendo are not banning people for using emunand or out of region cia games rmzk is spreading false info in this thread.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's 100% bullshit
This.

If I could, I'd type
Code:
[size=9999][b]USING 10.5 WON'T GET YOU BANNED. THIS IS MISINFORMATION[/size][/b]

x100 times in every 10.5 update thread. :P

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error when I try to go to Adventure mode on HRW and try to connect to the online when it asks.... I still have acess to all other online services though including eshop... 10.5e emu.

HRW?

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

So you can play everything else online?

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think it's fake for a very simple reason: the badge arcade bans are real, and if someone cheats on that game Nintendo can be *certain* that they're using a "cfw". So if they really wanted to, they could have issued complete bans for badge arcade cheaters, instead they only ban access to the game.
And it was also the case for the bans caused by shared cart IDs with gateway users. If they wanted to, they could have banned permanently, but they were only temporary bans.
Nintendo has no intention to ban hacked consoles.

Last edited by Aurora Wright,

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another noob question I wanna ask, does it matter if they have been to work region free? , The only game I'm playing out of region is HWL, but It says that it has been patched and labeled as region free

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
None of the above as Nintendo are not banning people for using emunand or out of region cia games rmzk is spreading false info in this thread.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's 100% bullshit
Care to prove or can you please stop?

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
When you go to adventure mode it asks you if you'd like to connect to the internet, then after a sec or 2 it gives me that error. But I am not banned as I can use Eshop and what not....so I dunno, I still get that error when trying to connect regardless :/

SockNaste

My Little Pony Fetish
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.theuselessweb.com
XP
Country
United States
When you go to adventure mode it asks you if you'd like to connect to the internet, then after a sec or 2 it gives me that error. But I am not banned as I can use Eshop and what not....so I dunno, I still get that error when trying to connect regardless :/

Yeah some out of region or region free games give you a ban error when you try online mode, but you aren't really banned. I know someone who tried playing Kid Icarus EUR and he was on USA then he get a ban error code. Just a problem I will never understand...

Reactions: infinete

Fishguy6564

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if I remember correctly error code 20107 on the Wii meant that you had an invalid game ID when trying to connect online. Not sure if it's the same with this.

Reactions: Zidapi

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah some out of region or region free games give you a ban error when you try online mode, but you aren't really banned. I know someone who tried playing Kid Icarus EUR and he was on USA then he get a ban error code. Just a problem I will never understand...
Would changing the EULA have any effect on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.