• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Romney vs. Obama

who will/would you vote for?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 158 76.0%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 50 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Romney is too stupid to win the election, but maybe he has played people for fools by stooping to the traditional "I'm a racist, homophobic, redneck Republican" role just so he could win the candidate nomination. I don't see how someone with his history as being a more progressive conservative type of politician, would ever openly say some of the things he has said and done some of the things he has done. If he isn't trolling the media and the voters and actually does believe all the bullshit nonsense he has said recently, then there is no hope of him getting elected. As weak as Obama's presidency has been, anyone who believes that he doesn't represent all Americans, is a worse choice then the guy who had a lousy term as president. I honestly don't think Romney is even close to winning the election, he clearly has a huge disconnect with the lower and middle class and those voters will be the one's who elect the president, not the upper class.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its kinda rude to ask who your voting for isn't it? Voting is pretty private Mister.
Personally, for this election...
If you don't want to disclose this "private" matter, than no one is forcing you.

I'm for a smaller government and less taxes. We need businesses making money so they can hire workers and increase the economy. These businesses can't make money because of all the government taxes, regulations, and rules. They're forced to outsource jobs just so they can afford to stay in business. If we had less taxes, the businesses can make more money, and in turn hire more employees, which in turn increases the economy.

Mitt Romney 2012!

And what do Conservatives know about creating jobs? Last time I checked, Romney had zero plans for decreasing the unemployment rate, and that isn't going to happen in a weak economy with a country that has a huge financial debt and businesses all facing their own financial problems. If you think lowering the taxes on big businesses is going to lower unemployment, you are blind as a bat. Raising corporate taxes puts money back into the governments coffers, giving businesses tax breaks makes no sense unless they are actually maintaining strong financial gains on the markets. Also, given how much American's want more for less, you shouldn't be crying about all your jobs being sent to China and India when you aren't willing to pay a slightly higher for products in order to keep businesses there. So your own fellow countrymen can all be blamed for the loss of jobs, and instead of exporting many goods, you are now spending more money to import them from another country.

You should really take some economics 101 or something, if you think Obama's presidency has been "4 years of a tyrannical dictatorship" with high taxes and foodstamps if you believe he is to blame for all the things wrong with America. Somewhere in Texas, George Bush is laughing at how much he fucked America over, and every Republican president since the 70's has dragged the country further into debt rather then attempting to establish a financial surplus. Not to mention all the cockblocking of the Republicans in Congress didn't help the Obama administration do anything in the last 4 years, they are so fucking narrow minded that it's amazing Obamacare even got passed.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone seen this?
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=U9G8XREyG0Q[/media]

In your video, looking at the graph at 1:15, it looks like the plan was working well until the Democrats took control of Congress in 2006. How 'bout that.

Also, I find it interesting that the graph of comparative 'job growth' by President at 1:26 conveniently leaves Obama out. I wonder why??

And for, "Some regulations are necessary to protect the economy," - Romney said EXACTLY that during the debate last week.

Also re: last week's debate vs. your video - Obama sounds a lot better when he can read what someone else wrote for him off that teleprompter, huh.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In your video, looking at the graph at 1:15, it looks like the plan was working well until the Democrats took control of Congress in 2006. How 'bout that.
Ignoring the fact that what you just said is a logical fallacy, the economic decline you're referring to was caused by the financial crisis of 2007–2008, which is well-established to have been due to deregulation and existing lack of regulation.

Also, I find it interesting that the graph of comparative 'job growth' by President at 1:26 conveniently leaves Obama out. I wonder why??
Since you didn't seem to pay attention, the point of the graph was to show the effect of the disproportionate tax cuts for the rich on job-creation (specifically the lack of one). Including the Obama years wouldn't have been relevant when he was not the one who engaged in trickle-down economics.

And for, "Some regulations are necessary to protect the economy," - Romney said EXACTLY that during the debate last week.
Romney said a lot of things during the debate last week, and many of them were either a.) new positions he was just taking for the first time, or b.) lies. Saying what he did about regulation does not mean he hasn't been running on the same type of deregulation that got us into this economic mess in the first place. For example, Romney has campaigned on repealing the Dodd-Frank financial reform law without offering any specifics on new regulatory policies he would enact.

Reactions: 1 person

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also re: last week's debate vs. your video - Obama sounds a lot better when he can read what someone else wrote for him off that teleprompter, huh.

See, that's what I don't get about political BS arguments. Obama writes a lot of his own stuff. He certainly gets advice, but just because it's on the teleprompter, doesn't mean it isn't written by the big man himself. This is a weak excuse used by the opposite party, and I'm tired of hearing it.

Reactions: 2 people

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I rather have someone who has at least done some good, who hasn't flip flop nearly so much for just
the sake of flip flopping when it convenient, and actually has a plan (not this sketchy junk that Romney is doing)
that most if not all people can follow to try rather than worry about how good he looks in a debate.

His "some" must be different than his, or is it?

:unsure:

Not saying he is perfect because no one is, but I think it is much, much better for us if the President stays
the President.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp,

some of the 'flip-flops' in your videos are fair depictions. Obama has his share too (gay marriage, gitmo, pledge to cut the deficit in half).

Some are deceptive editing.

Some are accurate in depicting a change of opinion/position, but nearly 18 years apart. (I'm 45 and I don't agree with nearly anything that might've come out of my mouth 18 years ago)

And none of what I see there comes even close to a President who learns that an American embassy is under attack, but goes to bed. Then wakes up to find out an Ambassador has been murdered by al qaeda, but has the administration publicly announce it was a "spontaneous demonstration," while he hops a plane to Las Vegas for a fundraiser.

I'm not voting for Mitt Romney. It just so happens that's the only effective way I have of voting against someone else.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I'm not voting for Mitt Romney. It just so happens that's the only effective way I have of voting against someone else.

This seems to be the pattern nowadays. People aren't voting "for" a person anymore, but are voting "against" the other person. Neither of the candidates are great, so go with what you believe to be the lesser evil as you don't dislike a candidate as much as the other, but you don't like them as well.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some of the 'flip-flops' in your videos are fair depictions. Obama has his share too (gay marriage, gitmo, pledge to cut the deficit in half).

Some are accurate in depicting a change of opinion/position, but nearly 18 years apart. (I'm 45 and I don't agree with nearly anything that might've come out of my mouth 18 years ago)
I never said Obama didn't flip flop, I said he didn't do as nearly much as Romney. Even if you were to cut some of it away, it
is still quite more than Obama and there more videos on it on u tube. One video showed (I didn't post 'cause it wasn't
working here) show flip flop in weeks and even days of each other.

And none of what I see there comes even close to a President who learns that an American embassy is under attack, but goes to bed. Then wakes up to find out an Ambassador has been murdered by al qaeda, but has the administration publicly announce it was a "spontaneous demonstration," while he hops a plane to Las Vegas for a fundraiser.
I'm confuse about this whole thing. Can you give me a unbiased source? Are you sure you not condensing too much?

Ok, read more about embassy attack, but the way you put was quite crudely.

Seem like there were warnings, that they may have chosen to ignored and later it seem like they try to cover up their
mistake after it actually happen.

If I got that right, then I can't really defend that. All I can say is human error,but I already stated no one perfect.
It is quite sad that this happen.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

First of all, in reference to the gay marriage "flip-flop," actions speak louder than words. Obama has always had pro-gay policy positions and has accomplished a lot when talking about LGBT issues. In 2004, Obama said he thought marriage was between a man and a woman but still advocated an end to DOMA. Between 2010-2011, Obama talked about how his views on same-sex marriage were evolving until announcing he was for it in 2012. I would hardly call that a flip-flop. As for the others you mentioned, I think you're confusing flip-flops with promises broken due mainly to obstruction. These don't reflect changes in policy positions.

One difference between Obama and Romney is the quantity of Romney's flip-flops. I could probably name more positions of Romney's that he's flip-flopped on than not, including but not limited to abortion rights, gay rights, gun rights, minimum wage, stem cell research, campaign finance laws, the auto bailout, health care, taxes, capital gains taxes, Osama bin Laden, immigration, Social Security, and Medicare.

The second difference between Obama and Romney is that many of Romney's flip-flops occur fairly suddenly and usually aren't "18 years apart." For example, Romney has notably been running on repealing the Affordable Care Act. On the campaign trail, he said he was in favor of keeping the provision in the Affordable Care Act that bars insurance companies from denying health care due to preexisting conditions. Not long after that, the Romney campaign said that was untrue. Then, in last week's debate, Romney said he wanted to keep that provision again. Right after the debate, the Romney campaign said again that he actually wasn't in favor of that. And don't get me started on his flip-flops on taxes before, during, and after the debate. It should be apparent that Romney will say whatever it takes to Etch A Sketch his way to the presidency.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confuse about this whole thing. Can you give me a unbiased source? Are you sure you not condensing too much?

I don't think there are any unbiased sources anymore. But as for the circumstances I related, it's all public record now. Obama was briefed on the attack on our Embassy in Libya within 90 minutes to 3 hrs after it began. The Administration knew the attackers were al qaeda affiliated w/in 24 hrs. But they let the whole thing rest on that stupid movie trailer, and the guy who made the video (an idiot, an a-hole, but not a murderer) was arrested as further distraction/mollification. That this was a pre-planned terrorist attack was denied by Jay Carney to ABC news on 09/14, to CBS news on 09/19, and by U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice to just about all networks (Fox News Sunday, Face the Nation, ABC This Week, Meet the Press) on Sunday 09/16. And, Obama did indeed hold a fundraiser rally in Vegas on 09/12/2012.

The Director of National Intelligence finally issued a statement on 09/28 admitting that the attack on the US Embassy in Benghazi in which the US Ambassador and 3 other Americans were murdered was a deliberate and organized attack by al qaeda affiliated terrorists, something the White House had known for over two weeks. Now, there are news reports surfacing about Ambassador Stevens making specific requests for additional security, and being concerned about being the focus of an al qadea hit, and his requests for additional security were denied. And a 16 member special forces security team was pulled out of Benghazi just a month before the attack, to cap off a reduction in security that had been going on all year. (interview with the unit commander below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WOdfJ4AbcI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilwM1frx9gk

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

See, that's what I don't get about political BS arguments. Obama writes a lot of his own stuff.

Oh, does he now? I remember when the same was said about Reagan. I knew better - I went to school with one of his "speechwriters" and heard all about it (she was a revisionist/proofreader on the staff - the job got her a full law school scholarship).

When billions of dollars are at stake daily, words are not left to chance except when necessary. I have no doubt there's a staff of writers, revisers, and proofreaders dozens deep that generate every word that scrolls across Obama's famous teleprompter. It's even more critical nowadays that every word be scrutinized before going public than it was in the past (i.e. before the internet). And I'm not saying this is just an Obama thing - I'm sure every President's staff wants as much control of the message as they can manage, and consider all unscripted speech as "loose cannon" time. Obama holds few press conferences and takes questions very rarely for a reason. Last week's debate was one of those situations where the words could only be pre-canned to a limited extent, and we all saw how that went.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there are any unbiased sources anymore.
That's a pretty bold statement. I suppose that's easy to say when a lot of the information that contradicts what you hear on Fox News comes from unbiased sources.

But as for the circumstances I related, it's all public record now. Obama was briefed on the attack on our Embassy in Libya within 90 minutes to 3 hrs after it began.
So what?

The Administration knew the attackers were al qaeda affiliated w/in 24 hrs. But they let the whole thing rest on that stupid movie trailer, and the guy who made the video (an idiot, an a-hole, but not a murderer) was arrested as further distraction/mollification. That this was a pre-planned terrorist attack was denied by Jay Carney to ABC news on 09/14, to CBS news on 09/19, and by U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice to just about all networks (Fox News Sunday, Face the Nation, ABC This Week, Meet the Press) on Sunday 09/16.
At the time, the evidence that the attack was affiliated with al-Qaeda was circumstantial and appeared to be more likely due to that internet movie trailer. Later, more evidence came in of it being an al-Qaeda attack. After that, the White House admitted that it was al-Qaeda. There isn't really any controversy here. When evidence is still coming in and there's uncertainty, there's a balancing act between telling the American people what you think happened and not saying anything definitive without having all the facts. This is why most of the official statements on the Libyan attacks say something like "the best information we have today..." or "we think it's likely that..."

You're arguing that the White House changing their position on what happened in Libya as new evidence was still being gathered and interpreted is somehow evidence that Obama intentionally misled the public only to tell the truth a couple weeks later, and all for no discernible reason.

And, Obama did indeed hold a fundraiser rally in Vegas on 09/12/2012.
So what?

Now, there are news reports surfacing about Ambassador Stevens making specific requests for additional security, and being concerned about being the focus of an al qadea hit, and his requests for additional security were denied. And a 16 member special forces security team was pulled out of Benghazi just a month before the attack, to cap off a reduction in security that had been going on all year.
The "specific request" you're referring to was to keep a single DC-3 airplane, so please don't imply that people somehow knew that the attack was going to happen but they were intentionally hung out to dry by the President. There was no evidence that an attack like this was going to happen, so there was no reason to increase security, nor was anyone actually requesting increased security where the attack happened. There's no reason to politicize this. It's easy to talk about what should have been done in hindsight.

Oh, does he now? I remember when the same was said about Reagan. I knew better - I went to school with one of his "speechwriters" and heard all about it (she was a revisionist/proofreader on the staff - the job got her a full law school scholarship).
You went to school with one of Reagan's speechwriters, so that means Obama does not write his own speeches?

I have no doubt there's a staff of writers, revisers, and proofreaders dozens deep that generate every word
Of course Obama has a staff of writers, proofreaders, etc. who make edits and give suggestions; that doesn't mean Obama doesn't write his own speeches. Obama writes his speeches and is an accomplished author. All presidential candidates have speech-writing teams that help him or her to write speeches. So what?

every word that scrolls across Obama's famous teleprompter.
"Obama's famous teleprompter"? Obama uses prepared remarks just like any other candidate. So what?

And I'm not saying this is just an Obama thing - I'm sure every President's staff wants as much control of the message as they can manage, and consider all unscripted speech as "loose cannon" time.
Then why are we talking about this?

Obama holds few press conferences and takes questions very rarely
That's not true.

Reactions: 5 people

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lacius, I don't rely on FoxNews for anything. I don't watch it, I don't read it. I understand that their reporting is weighted "right" just as MSNBC's is obviously weighted "left." I tend to avoid them both. The videos I posted above are from CNN and CBS, which I don't think are always "up the middle" objective, but they're probably perceived as "unbiased" by most people. KingVamp asked for unbiased sources, so I did my best to provide that. On the other hand, you're quoting dailykos as proof of something??? Seriously? And where's your source for "At the time, the evidence that the attack was affiliated with al-Qaeda was circumstantial and appeared to be more likely due to that internet movie trailer"??? Because this article from thedailybeast says the administration had "strong indications" of the al-qaeda link within 24hrs.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/26/u-s-officials-knew-libya-attacks-were-work-of-al-qaeda-affiliates.html

I am amused to see that there is nothing related to this man that you won't defend ... Obama is truly flawless, isn't he.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Obama is truly flawless, isn't he.
Noones flawless.
The problem I think is that people make Obama out to be sooooo much worse than he really is.
He's not THAT bad.
Politics is all exaggeration, politicians and voters. Noones free from exaggeration

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noones flawless.
The problem I think is that people make Obama out to be sooooo much worse than he really is.
He's not THAT bad.
Politics is all exaggeration, politicians and voters. Noones free from exaggeration

I agree with you. But go back through this thread (and others) and look at Lacius' posts - he is in constant blind advocacy mode. Any criticism of his man is met with attack. He concedes nothing, to the point of being absurd. Even when there is overwhelming evidence, as I've already shown above with the news links to reputable news sources that the administration knew one thing about the embassy attack and was telling Congress and the press something else, he's lashing back with the talking points. Admit nothing! Deny everything! Demand proof! And when they prove it, Defend it!

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noones flawless.
He's not THAT bad.

I agree with you. But go back through this thread (and others) and look at Lacius' posts - he is in constant blind advocacy mode. Any criticism of his man is met with attack. He concedes nothing, to the point of being absurd. Even when there is overwhelming evidence, as I've already shown above with the news links to reputable news sources that the administration knew one thing about the embassy attack and was telling Congress and the press something else, he's lashing back with the talking points. Admit nothing! Deny everything! Demand proof! And when they prove it, Defend it!
Everyone has flaws, no one's perfect.
He's makin' Obama out to be Jesus Reincarnated or something.
This is Politics. They all lie. No use denying it.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lacius, I don't rely on FoxNews for anything. I don't watch it, I don't read it. I understand that their reporting is weighted "right" just as MSNBC's is obviously weighted "left." I tend to avoid them both.
Are Fox News and MSNBC politically biased? Sure. I would argue that Fox News is more politically biased than MSNBC, but sure. The difference between Fox News and MSNBC is that Fox News is a right-wing propaganda machine filled with conspiracy theories and lies.

The videos I posted above are from CNN and CBS, which I don't think are always "up the middle" objective, but they're probably perceived as "unbiased" by most people. KingVamp asked for unbiased sources, so I did my best to provide that.
Right, but my issue was with your statement that there was no such thing as "unbiased sources," not with the sources you provided on an unrelated topic.

On the other hand, you're quoting dailykos as proof of something??? Seriously?
I never claimed anything about the bias of anyone's sources. Despite the liberal bias the Daily Kos admittedly has, are you saying the reporting on what people have said about Obama's speech-writing in 2004 and 2008 is incorrect? If not, then I don't see your point.

The difference here is that the claim that Obama doesn't write his speeches (or that he writes fewer speeches than other candidates) is completely unsubstantiated. The fact that I used Daily Kos as a source of some quotes about Obama's speech-writing habits is irrelevant. I've posted links to the Maddow Blog too; that doesn't make the nonpartisan numbers they post incorrect, for example. The liberal sources I use here and there don't make my points any less valid, particularly when the facts are correct. Like I already said, there's a big difference between, for example, MSNBC and Fox News. Only one of these networks has a history of reporting false and misleading information, and that network is Fox News. Am I saying MSNBC is always right? No. But the number of lies reported by Fox News is insurmountable for it to be taken seriously as a news organization.

And where's your source for "At the time, the evidence that the attack was affiliated with al-Qaeda was circumstantial and appeared to be more likely due to that internet movie trailer"??? Because this article from thedailybeast says the administration had "strong indications" of the al-qaeda link within 24hrs.

http://www.thedailyb...affiliates.html
Please note that the information you're citing does not include any specific evidence that the administration was aware of that pointed towards an al-Qaeda attack; we're pretty much taking someone else's word about what the administration knew or didn't know. According to this wonderful source:

One intelligence official clarified to Fox News that there was not a "definitive" lead on who might have been responsible for the Libya attacks in the immediate aftermath, though officials had an idea of the suspects.

"It's inaccurate to suggest that within the first 24 hours there was a definitive calling card and home address for the perpetrators of the Benghazi attack. Potential suspects and data points emerge early on, but it still takes time to be certain who is responsible," the official said.
As for the actual intelligence, there was confusion as to whether it was an al-Qaeda attack or the result of the protest over that film. According to intercepted phone calls, "the alleged attacker said the locals went forward with the attack only after watching the riots that same day at the U.S. embassy in Cairo." Am I saying there definitely weren't communication failures between people and agencies? No, I'm not saying that. But that's far from saying Obama intentionally misled people only to correct the record days later (after having more evidence). There's a reason the official statement said, "assessment may change as additional information is collected" and that the investigation is "on-going."

I'm pretty sure I never said that. Thanks for putting words in my mouth though.

Edit:

Everyone has flaws, no one's perfect.
He's makin' Obama out to be Jesus Reincarnated or something.
This is Politics. They all lie. No use denying it.
Let me set the record straight; I do not think Obama is infallible. I criticize Obama all the time. For example, Obama incorrectly implied during the debate that it was the Bush tax cuts themselves that caused the economic recession (to be fair to Obama, he didn't directly say this). However, the things that I have replied to in this thread have, in my opinion, been inaccurate or misleading. There are plenty of things in this thread I let slide because they were fair criticisms of the President. Please don't make me out to be someone who is blind to the facts.

Double Edit:

Alright. Let's talk about people who ignore facts. I took a few minutes to look back at your previous posts in this thread:

Let's talk about how you ignore the fact that we now know that 1.3 million people could potentially be affected by Pennsylvania's voter ID law, something you refuse to accept because, according to you, voter I.D. doesn’t disenfranchise anyone and “statistics never tell the truth.”

Let’s talk about how you don’t seem to be able to accept that the Bush tax cuts are bad policy as far as the deficit is concerned.

Let’s talk about how you don’t think Medicare is “good for the insured.” Let’s talk about how you think seniors only depend on Medicare because it has been around for so long and doesn’t fill any kind need that existed before Medicare despite evidence to the contrary.

Let’s talk about how you think letting the Bush tax cuts for those making over $250,000 a year will crush small businesses despite evidence to the contrary.

Let’s talk about how you essentially claimed that the Bush tax cuts are Obama’s fault even though the Republicans held the middle class tax cuts and unemployment benefits hostage for the extension of the Bush tax cuts.

Let’s talk about how you called entitlement programs a “cancer” and then hypocritically called The Catboy out for using hyperbole.

Let’s talk about how you think it was a bipartisan effort during the Clinton administration that led to the budget surplus when it was the revenue increases that didn’t get a single Republican vote that primarily led to the budget surplus.

Let’s talk about your claim that durable goods has gone down under Obama when it’s actually gone up.

Let’s talk about your claim that Democrats taking control of congress in 2006 led to the Recession.

Let’s talk about your claim that Obama’s and Romney’s flip-flopping are somehow similar.

I'm curious to hear how much of this you have conceded or if this is another example of hypocrisy.

Reactions: 4 people

leic7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Publicly declaring an attack to be an al-Qaeda attack isn't something to be taken lightly, so I'd understand the reservations officials had at the time, when they weren't 100% sure that it was indeed an al-Qaeda attack. This is America, there are certain elements in this country that would react to the news in all the 'wrong' ways when they hear "al-Qaeda" and "attack" in the same sentence, e.g. invasion of other countries, war on terror, racial profiling, unlawful detention of prisoners of war, various Security Acts, etc. etc. So officials better be sure beyond the shadow of a doubt that it's no one else but al-Qaeda behind the attack before they make that announcement to the world.

Reactions: 1 person

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Publicly declaring an attack to be an al-Qaeda attack isn't something to be taken lightly, so I'd understand the reservations officials had at the time, when they weren't 100% sure that it was indeed an al-Qaeda attack. This is America, there are certain elements in this country that would react to the news in all the 'wrong' ways when they hear "al-Qaeda" and "attack" in the same sentence, e.g. invasion of other countries, war on terror, racial profiling, unlawful detention of prisoners of war, various Security Acts, etc. etc. So officials better be sure beyond the shadow of a doubt that it's no one else but al-Qaeda behind the attack before they make that announcement to the world.

Yeah but it wasn't just "the world" they kept the info from - they didn't tell Congress either. Watch the CNN vid above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...