• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Everyone gets to talk and be an expert on Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
No, they are actively drafting people, and people are escaping from Ukraine to avoid forced military service. They have raised the age limits higher than ever before, and they will DEFINITELY accept you.

So, again, when do you go enlist? How much have YOU donated to the cause?
Source: trust me bro
Yes, they waited for Poland to decide. They can't automatically trigger Article 5 without the affected country say "Go!"
Same with Romania right now, the drone that crashed in Romania. They get to trigger Article 5.
I'm not talking about Article 5 obviously, because the Polish govt is too busy bashing the migrants and LGBT folks to actually care about state safety. If Poland were to get attacked, they'd be busy booking a ticket to flee while the rest figures out how to survive.

But other than that, anything? I may be missing something but not even a statement really. I'm partially not even surprised given that if the local clowns don't give a rat's ass about the country, why NATO should?
I personally have donated so... I've done some part. I also try to speak in helping Ukraine with everything we got.
Let's not make this in to a pie throwing contest now. Be the bigger person.
I'm not trying to, just that annoys me how the ones that won't really get affected by the direct aftermath of the war have the most to say. Doesn't matter how much they donated or whatever. Just let the East Europeans speak for once and let it be someone else than a person from UA govt

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source: trust me bro

I'm not talking about Article 5 obviously, because the Polish govt is too busy bashing the migrants and LGBT folks to actually care about state safety. If Poland were to get attacked, they'd be busy booking a ticket to flee while the rest figures out how to survive.

But other than that, anything? I may be missing something but not even a statement really. I'm partially not even surprised given that if the local clowns don't give a rat's ass about the country, why NATO should?

I'm not trying to, just that annoys me how the ones that won't really get affected by the direct aftermath of the war have the most to say. Doesn't matter how much they donated or whatever. Just let the East Europeans speak for once and let it be someone else than a person from UA govt
Go. Enlist.

Stop making excuses. You are healthy. You are able-bodied. Why have you not enlisted? Simply answer the question, without the bullshit that "they do not draft civilians".

You're literally saying you have to BE in the military to join the military. LMFAO.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/04/10/ukraine-draft-troops-reinforcements-training/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...he-ukrainian-men-trying-to-avoid-conscription

If they are conscripting and drafting RANDOM CITIZENS, then I am certain that they desperately want a person like YOU, so filled with patriotism and a sense of duty and moral obligation, to pick up a rifle and join their fight.

So, before you talk down to anyone else on the planet, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY.

THEN you can run your mouth about what nations half a world a way will or won't do to VOLUNTARILY HELP YOU with YOUR problem. Until then, sit down and shut up instead of bashing others for doing no more than you, yourself, are doing.

Ranting on a gaming forum isn't putting any extra weapons into soldiers' hands, any more boots on the ground, or any more funding going towards war-torn parts of Ukraine.

You CAN make a difference. Enlist today. Put your money where your mouth is.

Hypocrite.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Classic Amerikkkan talkpoint: the first to correct everyone and push their worldview everywhere, the last to take the responsibility for the tumor you've been harvesting along with Western Europe.

this is why a lot of countries hate y'all

Actually, you were the first to state an opinion and push your worldview. That's why this thread exists.

• Love

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Stop making excuses. You are healthy. You are able-bodied. Why have you not enlisted? Simply answer the question, without the bullshit that "they do not draft civilians".
And you assumed I'm 'healthy' and 'able-bodied'...how? I assure you, I'm not either of these, honey.
If they are conscripting and drafting RANDOM CITIZENS, then I am certain that they desperately want a person like YOU, so filled with patriotism and a sense of duty and moral obligation, to pick up a rifle and join their fight.

So, before you talk down to anyone else on the planet, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY.
You do know this is for Ukrainian nationals... right? And I'm not one?
THEN you can run your mouth about what nations half a world a way will or won't do to VOLUNTARILY HELP YOU with YOUR problem. Until then, sit down and shut up instead of bashing others for doing no more than you, yourself, are doing.

Ranting on a gaming forum isn't putting any extra weapons into soldiers' hands, any more boots on the ground, or any more funding going towards war-torn parts of Ukraine.
No way a civilian doesn't do more than a fucking government that has way more money in its pockets?! Amazing, how did you discover that?

Problem is, I neither my Country of Residence did contribute to the growth of the Russian tumor in form of its government. You Amerikkkans did with your clowns-in-charge.

Actually, you were the first to state an opinion and push your worldview. That's why this thread exists.
Westerners do that shit for decades, I don't see you bash on it. And it's more visible than a singular cat's rant on the West's inability to behave

• Haha

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you assumed I'm 'healthy' and 'able-bodied'...how? I assure you, I'm not either of these, honey.

You do know this is for Ukrainian nationals... right? And I'm not one?

No way a civilian doesn't do more than a fucking government that has way more money in its pockets?! Amazing, how did you discover that?

Problem is, I neither my Country of Residence did contribute to the growth of the Russian tumor in form of its government. You Amerikkkans did with your clowns-in-charge.

Westerners do that shit for decades, I don't see you bash on it. And it's more visible than a singular cat's rant on the West's inability to behave
Get an exemption. Get an exception. You CAN serve. You are just too timid, cowardly and afraid to go fight.

You do your fighting with a keyboard. On a gaming forum. Where NO ONE can actually help anyone with YOUR problem.

You're losing a lot of your steam here, little boy. You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have absolutely been found wanting.

You are a coward who wants other people to do your fighting for you. You want other people to pay for YOUR pet obsession.

I say again; you could not even pronounce "Kiev" two years ago, before all the "thoughts and prayers" started pouring in from virtue signalers around the world, pretending to care about a country they know nothing about, to this day.

This entire topic is just you trying to get attention by jumping on the bandwagon of bashing Americans for not doing more, when NO COUNTRY ON THE PLANET has done more for Ukraine. Financially and militarily.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1303432/total-bilateral-aid-to-ukraine/

This is why Zelenskyy is back here, AGAIN, with his hand out, AGAIN. You feed it once, and it keeps coming back.

Take as many seats as you like, coward. We both know you're not willing to fight. Because you are afraid. You are a pussy who wants other people to fight for him.

I'd rather be an Americunt.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Get an exemption. Get an exception. You CAN serve. You are just too timid, cowardly and afraid to go fight.
A foreigner should submit an application and his/her passport, as well as documents confirming military service in the past (in case of availability). The documents can be submitted either during an in-person visit to a diplomatic mission of Ukraine abroad or via electronic means of communication. (source)
A foreigner between the ages of 18 and 60 who has combat experience and no criminal record can join the ranks of the defenders of Ukraine.
(source)

Honey, learn how to read. That's all I gotta say. Or your precious Amerikkkan education system failed to teach you such basics?

You're losing a lot of your steam here, little boy. You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have absolutely been found wanting.

You are a coward who wants other people to do your fighting for you. You want other people to pay for YOUR pet obsession.
I could call you out on being an old fart with the intellect of a brick, but I'll pass on playing the game of age discrimination.
I don't think wanting Westerners to shut the fuck up for once about something that isn't directly affecting their livelihoods is me wanting "other people to fight for me".

I say again; you could not even pronounce "Kiev" two years ago, before all the "thoughts and prayers" started pouring in from virtue signalers around the world, pretending to care about a country they know nothing about, to this day.
Hun, I'm not a Westerner to not know anything outside of my yard. Try again.
This entire topic is just you trying to get attention by jumping on the bandwagon of bashing Americans for not doing more, when NO COUNTRY ON THE PLANET has done more for Ukraine. Financially and militarily.
Doing a moral duty of helping a victim of an entity whose growth USA contributed to? Do you want a Nobel Peace Prize for that?

So what makes you an expert?
I don't know, the fucking fact the country I'm the very citizen of is directly involved in aid and that we're Russia's next target if Ukraine falls? The very fucking thing that I mentioned in the beginning East Europe should get the say in Ukraine and not the bunches of Johns from DC who won't be affected by Ukraine's downfall?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know, the fucking fact the country I'm the very citizen of is directly involved in aid and that we're Russia's next target if Ukraine falls? The very fucking thing that I mentioned in the beginning East Europe should get the say in Ukraine and not the bunches of Johns from DC who won't be affected by Ukraine's downfall?
The way I see it, either Ukraine keeps fighting or they surrender & that is up to them.

I wouldn't let idiots on a piracy forum upset you.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A foreigner should submit an application and his/her passport, as well as documents confirming military service in the past (in case of availability). The documents can be submitted either during an in-person visit to a diplomatic mission of Ukraine abroad or via electronic means of communication. (source)
A foreigner between the ages of 18 and 60 who has combat experience and no criminal record can join the ranks of the defenders of Ukraine. (source)

Honey, learn how to read. That's all I gotta say. Or your precious Amerikkkan education system failed to teach you such basics?

I could call you out on being an old fart with the intellect of a brick, but I'll pass on playing the game of age discrimination.
I don't think wanting Westerners to shut the fuck up for once about something that isn't directly affecting their livelihoods is me wanting "other people to fight for me".

Hun, I'm not a Westerner to not know anything outside of my yard. Try again.

Doing a moral duty of helping a victim of an entity whose growth USA contributed to? Do you want a Nobel Peace Prize for that?

Sooo, all that to agree with me that you are a pussy looking for excuses?

Gotcha.

Show me the receipts of all of the donations you have made, personally, to support the war effort, since you are a coward who won't fight. You could enlist in your OWN military, and ask to be sent to Ukraine. Be all gung-ho about it. Let them know you signed up specifically to fight Russia.

You won't, and you haven't, because YOU ARE AFRAID. You're not a fighter. You are an internet warrior. Nothing more.

Stop bitching about America, and go do your part. You aren't winning any allies, here. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Couch warrior. Hypothetical hero. "Man, if I were there, I would totally go out there and fight".

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, it'd be fucking Christmas every day.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
The way I see it, either Ukraine keeps fighting or they surrender & that is up to them.

I wouldn't let idiots on a piracy forum upset you.
Casting doubts on their surrender unless they want to later be outcasted outta the international stage in pretty much every field. Don't think others would forgive such a thing.
Post automatically merged:

Sooo, all that to agree with me that you are a pussy looking for excuses?

Gotcha.

Show me the receipts of all of the donations you have made, personally, to support to war effort, since you are a coward who won't fight. You could enlist in your OWN military, and ask to be sent to Ukraine. Be all gung-ho about it. Let them know you signed up specifically to fight Russia.

You won't, and you haven't, because YOU ARE AFRAID. You're not a fighter. You are an internet warrior. Nothing more.

Stop bitching about America, and go do your part. You aren't winning any allies, here. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Couch warrior. Hypothetical hero. "Man, if I were there, I would totally go out there and fight".

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, it'd be fucking Christmas every day.
You truly have reading comprehension issues, don't you? I'm not gonna explain myself to a 30-something year old loser whose only joy in life is yelling at people on a forum, making wrong assumptions and not even bothering to correct himself when he gets the matter explained to him like he's a fucking 5 year old.

They really don't lie when they say people get dumber with age.

• Haha

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Casting doubts on their surrender unless they want to later be outcasted outta the international stage in pretty much every field. Don't think others would forgive such a thing.
No one would forgive America for donating more aid than pretty much all other nations on the planet, combined?

We've given more to Ukraine than ANYONE. Ten times as much as most nations have. And that's STILL not enough for you?

LMFAO.

What do you think you are accomplishing here, today? You think a bunch of hackers, modders and game pirates are just going to come and solve this for you? YOU'RE NOT EVEN UKRAINIAN!!!

You are the King Emperor of Virtue Signaling, at least. Everyone knows how much you care. Even though you haven't done a goddamned thing to make anything better for anyone.

Sounds a lot like my thoughts and prayers.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
No one would forgive America for donating more aid than pretty much all other nations on the planet, combined?

We've given more to Ukraine than ANYONE. Ten times as much as most nations have. And that's STILL not enough for you?

LMFAO.

What do you think you are accomplishing here, today? You think a bunch of hackers, modders and game pirates are just going to come and solve this for you? YOU'RE NOT EVEN UKRAINIAN!!!

You are the King Emperor of Virtue Signaling, at least. Everyone knows how much you care. Even though you haven't done a goddamned thing to make anything better for anyone.

Sounds a lot like my thoughts and prayers.
I wish this was EoF so I could just say you're a maidenless loser with massive krill issue when it comes to reading, again.

Talk to my hand now, ciao honey~

• Haha

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish this was EoF so I could just say you're a maidenless loser with massive krill issue when it comes to reading, again.

Talk to my hand now, ciao honey~
Ad hominem is the favored logical fallacy of the left when they paint themselves into a corner. If you can't beat the argument, attack the person.

You can't dispute the raw numbers. NO NATION ON THE PLANET has given as much to Ukraine, and you are still sitting here bitching that we're not doing enough.

You have absolutely no intellectual integrity. Grow up, little boy. Go fix your own country before you meddle in the affairs of others.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not saying it's likely, but it's possible.

I can understand why you might not want them to surrender, but it's no more your decision than it is American's.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
I'm not saying it's likely, but it's possible.

I can understand why you might not want them to surrender, but it's no more your decision than it is American's.
Well, it is technically possible. But is it worth it on a long run?
Ukraine hasn't been *this* united since they jumped off the sinking USSR ship, they're, ironically, the stronghold that prevents an even bigger massacre; a surrender would bite their ass super quick both domestically and internationally. Again - a solution not worth it.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf bunny