• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Everyone gets to talk and be an expert on Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
...except the Ukrainians (and Eastern Europeans) themselves!
yes yes, this is the 49348th thread on Ukraine, but it's not that related to war progress itself but to a rather funny phenomenon.

I can't go a day without seeing a bunch of theories and news about "What if Ukraine wins/loses/ties/explodes/bricks itself/insert any other thing", and then read that it's another utterly deranged word salad by a westerner.

Seriously, unless you're Zelenskyy, you as an East European don't get a say on this matter. Why is it that everyone treats us as pawns on the board making up what-if fanfiction without any regard to our lives, opinions, feelings whatever?

I think this connects to a wider phenomenon where Americunts tend to treat everything and everyone else as their pawns, impose the Americunt discourse on others (both the left and right is guilty of this, before you start barking in the comments) and generally act like only Amerikkka is the only one right on this table.

Seriously, you guys do a really great /s PR for your shithole, No wonder you have entire nations piggybacking off the anti-americunt sentiment for their own gain. You grow these tumors in form of CCP, whatever the Russian 'government' is and the likes.

I know the title mostly suggest Ukraine, but:

- if you're an american (derogatory): why do you feel the fucking need to speak for everyone, even if you aren't asked for an opinion?
- if you're not one: do you feel you can speak for your/your country's matters or rather that the Shithole-In-Charge is trying to make you shut up and be your spokesperson?

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Hell Im not Ukranian but Swedish and I hope my country keep supporting Ukraine with everything we can like the Gripen for example. Russia can't be allowed to just usurp a other country like its 1880
I'm deffo not denying this sentiment. My post was about all those theorists usually coming from the West that love to theorize shit about Ukraine without any further thought into the livelihoods of Ukrainians or their neighbors. Because surely John from Washington DC or Satoshi from Osaka will know more than, you know, people who live in that area.

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
You're absolutely correct, OP. Americunts shouldve spent their $100 billion dollars on fixing roads and helping other Americunts, instead of burning it up on Ukraine.
Classic Amerikkkan talkpoint: the first to correct everyone and push their worldview everywhere, the last to take the responsibility for the tumor you've been harvesting along with Western Europe.

this is why a lot of countries hate y'all

• Haha

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck Ukraine and fuck Zelenskyy with his hand out, yet again. We've already given them $81 billion in aid and weapons.

That's already WAY too much. I couldn't give less of a shit about Ukraine. Not our problem.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Fuck Ukraine and fuck Zelenskyy with his hand out, yet again. We've already given them $81 billion in aid and weapons.

That's already WAY too much. I couldn't give less of a shit about Ukraine. Not our problem.
*pokes at the reply above*

play stupid games win stupid prizes. if you don't want to be actually involved with mess you cooked up yourself, then... don't leave a perfect breeding ground for the likes of Russia or PRC?

• Haha

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*pokes at the reply above*

play stupid games win stupid prizes. if you don't want to be actually involved with mess you cooked up yourself, then... don't leave a perfect breeding ground for the likes of Russia or PRC?
You only posted this as flamebait, and to bash Americans.

If I posted a topic like this, it would get locked instantly. Which is what needs to happen to this one. Go spew your anti-American hatred elsewhere. This is a gaming forum, not a platform for your hate and bigotry.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

It would/will be if Ukraine lose and they continue to Poland

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you not locking this obviously flamebait topic? Seriously. There is no value to this conversation. This dude just came here to bash America.

I've seen topics with more than a thousand views and hundreds of interactions get locked for absolutely no reason, but this can stand?

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Why are you not locking this obviously flamebait topic? Seriously. There is no value to this conversation. This dude just came here to bash America.

I've seen topics with more than a thousand views and hundreds of interactions get locked for absolutely no reason, but this can stand?
It's a totally fair point to discuss in the Political section no?

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a totally fair point to discuss in the Political section no?
Bashing Americans and calling all Americans cunts? I don't feel like this is healthy political discourse.

I guess it depends on the topic, though. Bash America, or anything that isn't hard-left, and you get applauded. Say anything outside of that, and you get censored and banned.

It makes no sense.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Bashing Americans and calling all Americans cunts? I don't feel like this is healthy political discourse.

I guess it depends on the topic, though. Bash America, or anything that isn't hard-left, and you get applauded. Say anything outside of that, and you get censored and banned.

It makes no sense.
They're bashing the reason that people like YOU want his country to die. I to would probably be pretty upset about it.

Reactions: KingVamp

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
You only posted this as flamebait, and to bash Americans.

If I posted a topic like this, it would get locked instantly. Which is what needs to happen to this one. Go spew your anti-American hatred elsewhere. This is a gaming forum, not a platform for your hate and bigotry.
brother really went on politics section and said "this is a gaming forum stop being bigoted!!!111oneoneone"

besides, it's the Westerners that tend to be bigoted and hateful on the internet, at least the maggots inhabiting the other side tend to stay in their shitholes of the internet

implying NATO will give a fuck about Poland and won't repeat the 1939 betrayal :rofl2: See, this would be very realistic... except I don't think they value EE lives too much. Did NATO do anything meaningful when a missile landed on Poland's territory?

Besides, not even the Polish government gives a fuck, so that gives even less reason for Amerikkka to intervene. Which only means the civilians should start digging their own graves.

Very conveniently you skipped over the part where I bash both the "left and right" for their ignorance and national egoism, but you go girl show us nothing.
Post automatically merged:

They're bashing the reason that people like YOU want his country to die. I to would probably be pretty upset about it.
Nobody tell him that progressives aren't the only people who are sick of the USA's egoism and ignorance

• Haha

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't say I wanted his country to die. I said it's not my problem, and I don't care. We've given more than enough. Let Europe pick up some of the slack.

No one could even pronounce "Kiev" a couple of years ago, but now everyone wants to virtue signal over a country they know nothing about.

I wonder how many people here have dug into their own pockets to donate. I wonder how many are headed to Ukraine to personally enlist in their army. I am sure that they would welcome all comers.

Thoughts and prayers. That's what I am willing to offer. ALL of the thoughts and prayers.
brother really went on politics section and said "this is a gaming forum stop being bigoted!!!111oneoneone"

besides, it's the Westerners that tend to be bigoted and hateful on the internet, at least the maggots inhabiting the other side tend to stay in their shitholes of the internet

implying NATO will give a fuck about Poland and won't repeat the 1939 betrayal :rofl2: See, this would be very realistic... except I don't think they value EE lives too much. Did NATO do anything meaningful when a missile landed on Poland's territory?

Besides, not even the Polish government gives a fuck, so that gives even less reason for Amerikkka to intervene. Which only means the civilians should start digging their own graves.

Very conveniently you skipped over the part where I bash both the "left and right" for their ignorance and national egoism, but you go girl show us nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Nobody tell him that progressives aren't the only people who are sick of the USA's egoism and ignorance
When are you enlisting in the military, kiddo? Show how little ego you have. Demonstrate your patriotism.

Go get a rifle in your hands and get your boots on the ground.

You have my thoughts and prayers.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
I didn't say I wanted his country to die. I said it's not my problem, and I don't care. We've given more than enough. Let Europe pick up some of the slack.
Hate to break it to you honey, but both your clowns-in-charge and the West Europe failed to stop the RUS tumor from expanding. truly slept during history, huh?

but what can I expect from a Westerner whose government can't even help its own citizens yet wants to be everyone's spokesperson?

• Haha

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to break it to you honey, but both your clowns-in-charge and the West Europe failed to stop the RUS tumor from expanding. truly slept during history, huh?

but what can I expect from a Westerner whose government can't even help its own citizens yet wants to be everyone's spokesperson?
Sooo... you are enlisting WHEN?

You've donated exactly HOW much money out of your own personal pocket?

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't enlist civillians out of the blue, they mostly recruit those who already have military experience.

But worry not hun, I did more to help my neighbors than 99% of all those self-proclaimed Western "experts" on this matter
No, they are actively drafting people, and people are escaping from Ukraine to avoid forced military service. They have raised the age limits higher than ever before, and they will DEFINITELY accept you.

So, again, when do you go enlist? How much have YOU donated to the cause?

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Did NATO do anything meaningful when a missile landed on Poland's territory?
Yes, they waited for Poland to decide. They can't automatically trigger Article 5 without the affected country say "Go!"
Same with Romania right now, the drone that crashed in Romania. They get to trigger Article 5.

I personally have donated so... I've done some part. I also try to speak in helping Ukraine with everything we got.
Let's not make this in to a pie throwing contest now. Be the bigger person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol