I appreciate it!

The wario skin is pretty nice! hehehe
yaynds.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why you are having this problem I just downloaded each one and they all work. what browser are you using? I use firefox for everything since IE is pretty much crap.. I test my skins on 2 G6 cards before I upload them and they all work... Strange...
unsure.gif
Â

Ok, I figured it out. I use a download manager(Internet Download Manager), and for some reason, that was interfering with the downloads. So when I download the skins just through the regular Opera download manager, everything went fine. So that's pretty weird. I've been using the download manager for a while, and have never had a problem with it interfering with files.

Anyways, your skins look great. Thanks.

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hahahaha, I had to take the lady for a couple beers and get me some punani time so I was kind of hung over today, I had clamato for breakfast! and some simpsons movie since I really wanted to go see it...
wacko.gif

but some relaxing cervezas and yoga sex got some new skin ideas! I'm finishing one tomorrow, so I hope everyone likes it...

If you like a skin and use it, please give it a vote, at least one star, that way I can know what people like. I'm really happy my first skin already got 200 downloads...
bow.gif

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New skin. Some Brushed Metal, with a little crimson red, for those with a new Crimson/Onyx DS... hope you like it!
yaynds.gif
I'm very busy so I might take a little time doing the skins since I really don't wanna rush any... if they look bad, they were intended that way...
laugh.gif
I pulled a little optical effect with the buttons, hop you guys notice it... it's barely noticiable... maybe i'm just crazy----
wacko.gif

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was doing another sexy skin a couple days ago, but when I was already setting up the layers the power went out and everything was lost and I had setup everything first so it would match with the background. one of those days I guess, so I skipped it and started the Brush metal one, lol...

KPinoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was doing another sexy skin a couple days ago, but when I was already setting up the layers the power went out and everything was lost and I had setup everything first so it would match with the background. one of those days I guess, so I skipped it and started the Brush metal one, lol...

that sucks....well i really hope u can get my model skins done so i can use them

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hey ridgecity i see you are from mexico.
Do you watch the "zorro: a espada y a rosa" ?
biggrin.gif

Ok, now I know what it is. No, we don't get TELEMUNDO here in Mexico, and I don't watch telenovelas, they are too low on hot women! unlike those brazilian novelas you got there, man, if they made them like over there, I would watch, at least the romantic scenes!!! "
wtf.gif
that busty tanned chick is grabbing that guy's dick!", man you are so lucky tv is not as censored in Brazil as here in Mexico...

Oh, And the only novela I've seen completely was the japanese anime novelas "Heidi" and "Remi" like 20 years ago... man, that poor Remi... he had a sad life! looking for his mother all over Europe and she crossed his way like every 10 kilometers!

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was going to do a Wii skin but It seems that someone already made one... I'm doing a NES skin right now for all of us old guys from the 80's...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those cops scared the shit out of him +1